Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RIP Vengeful ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

AT does on one target only, so not working on mobs. It gives small amount only so I didn't mention it. On boss, yes it works.

And as you said I should get mana after 2 sec but I am not. I get it off and on as i tested. That's what I am saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Knightxblood View Post
    SERIOUSLY??? How could you guys not have considered this???? You guys should have done some user testing before letting the update release into the game!! I know your intentions are good but you should have at least considered all aspects. Right now there is more cons than pros!

Aside from the elite boss issue. After playing for quite some time, I've realized that I spend too much time paying attention to my mana depletion rather than focusing on the game itself. Plus, I find myself racing with other warriors to the frontline just so I could recover my Health and Mana, because if I am slower than the other warrior he would have already taunt all the mobs to him and I would have no mobs left for myself.
    True. This part of the game happens to a lot of players all the time. Whenever there's another player (ei. war/rog/sor) that has much more agro (> DPS/DMG) than the warrior class, the heal/mana regen buff of Vengeful Blood becomes irrelevant. The skill used is wasted which also means more mana is wasted, instead of gaining its benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightxblood View Post
    Just like wawawa64 said, why make the game so complicated? Its suppose to be a hack and slash game. Something free and easy yet enjoyable to play. This skill reminds me of Demon Hunters from Diablo3, whereby the amount of HP gain from killing mobs will be transfered to Life. LOL? I seriously hope you guys would consider to either changing back to the old VB with lesser mana gain or reduce the cool down time of VB.
    Just re-emphasizing. Hope things will be taken into reconsideration for the over all satisfaction of everyone. The company and the players will benefit more when everyone's happy.