Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please play the changes and experiment with different builds before going crazy, k?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Player A purchased 1700 Plat for 89.99 and converted into gold to buy l25 alp b/c they were the "best".

Player A now has to purchase a new pair of daggers which cost 100k before the update and now a few hundred k more b/c his "best" daggers now arn't the best anymore.

Player A maybe quite upset with this update.

sound familiar anyone?
    Sounds pretty familiar if you've played any mmo game out there... Times change, the best isn't always the best forever. That's why I'm pretty patient with getting gear. You never know when making hasty decisions are going to turn around to bite you in the rear.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Umm, hi warriors... Welcome to a rogue's world lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bastok View Post
    Sounds pretty familiar if you've played any mmo game out there... Times change, the best isn't always the best forever. That's why I'm pretty patient with getting gear. You never know when making hasty decisions are going to turn around to bite you in the rear.

I wouldn't complain if the new best came from elite content but instead it's coming from plat content as most of us can agree that the best gear can be earned freely aka farming elite bosses for this game.
    I've been playing mmos for over 12 years now and this is the first time I have seen an update like this.
    I'm going to get flammed for this but updates like these will drive players away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Alls i know is this. As a warrior. It was difficult enough to not do much damage in elite and spam heath pots without having to spam mana pots now too. Ima try a couple other build set ups but not happy we keep getting nerfed in pve because of whiner rogues with 2k+ crits can't one shot you in pvp.
    Anyways i am going defense and dodge and going to aggro and stand there and do little 30 damage hits and see how well that works out i guess.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    Alls i know is this. As a warrior. It was difficult enough to not do much damage in elite and spam heath pots without having to spam mana pots now too. Ima try a couple other build set ups but not happy we keep getting nerfed in pve because of whiner rogues with 2k+ crits can't one shot you in pvp.
    Anyways i am going defense and dodge and going to aggro and stand there and do little 30 damage hits and see how well that works out i guess.
    That's the spirit. Doing the role a warrior should have been doing from the start.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Liquid Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those rogue hooks found in elite pirate gold chests as well? I thought Hammerjaw was the only one restricted to the crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    Player A purchased 1700 Plat for 89.99 and converted into gold to buy l25 alp b/c they were the "best".

Player A now has to purchase a new pair of daggers which cost 100k before the update and now a few hundred k more b/c his "best" daggers now arn't the best anymore.

Player A maybe quite upset with this update.

sound familiar anyone?
    Lesson #1 with MMOs is you should not try to "pay to win" or else you are going to be disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bastok View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those rogue hooks found in elite pirate gold chests as well? I thought Hammerjaw was the only one restricted to the crates.

Hooks can be found in elite chests too. Maybe theres a better chanch to get it from locks, but i.know a couple who got from elite chest
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
    You mean spamming health AND mana pots... kind of like what sorcs have been doing all along?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    You mean spamming health AND mana pots... kind of like what sorcs have been doing all along?
    Especially rouges. The thing i hated most leveling mine up. All i can say is adapt and over come, we sorcs been doin this since 16 cap
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I respec'ed like 5 times and I still don't have the right skills to choose ! help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Testi View Post
    As I said, the devs clearly play as rogues.

Samhayne, you can keep your Nerf brand warriors, with the Playskool weapons. Have fun owning every other class in PvP rogues... Oh yeah that's not a new phenomenon now is it?

For the record, I never respec'ed to take advantage of the devs major windmill screw-up, so I really appreciate the punitive nerf job you guys did.
    Rouges are not as op as when pvp first came out. This is.seriously on of sts best updates imo.Every one ive heard complain is a warrio so far. Only rouges complain about weapon stats being all screwed now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Look who's talking.. "Before going crazy eh?" What if I told you I've bought ALP for almost 2 mil. around 5-7 days ago, did you guys gave a clear announcement about the nerf? Aaand don't tell us that you'll fix it after selling it for a cheap amount of 333k thinking that the prices will drop more. This is not just me, what a move and yeah great job, maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by panne View Post
    Look who's talking.. "Before going crazy eh?" What if I told you I've bought ALP for almost 2 mil. around 5-7 days ago, did you guys gave a clear announcement about the nerf? Aaand don't tell us that you'll fix it after selling it for a cheap amount of 333k thinking that the prices will drop more. This is not just me, what a move and yeah great job, maybe?
    It was made a announcement. That gear would be refined etc. Reason i didnt buy gear since announcement was first said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Please play the changes and experiment with different builds before going crazy, k?

No. Players got crazy, cos u made a bad update. Find reason on ur side, do not blame players. Pretty upset about sts PR group.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to csyui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

venge needs shorter cool down..
    also armor needs a buff
    thats it (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Testi View Post
    STS make plat transferable so I can give mine away. Be a shame to delete it all.
    Love how people quit.so easily. I almost.quit when this.came out.cause my sorc couldnt do anything helpful. Just stick with sts, they'll sort things out. Just give.constructive feed back and.not.complaint.or.whines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Umm I can no longer effectively farm pve kills now...I actually have to wait for my razor to come back up b/c it takes me 10+ whacks now to kill a single zombie in tombs 4...

Really don't get the nerf on ALPs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

yeah i tried it before i take a break from AL
    and to be honest.. its like being in university for like a year
    and then the next year ur prof tells u.. okay ya so.. all u learned from last year was useless .. theres new scientific explanation
    that totally disagree with the first theory, that theory was a hoax - now you have to stay another year to learn LOL

its not as bad , i just really dont like the whole being so thirsty for mana, after gettin used to not worryin about it
    i mean us warriors.. well when i tank i use up a lot of pots, a tank dies everyone dies or die way more, so i try to keep alive as much as i could
    now having the mana to be worried of, its not really a big deal, but the fact its gonna be another gold eating.

i probably spent more or less 100k on pots
    over all running skull cove to help people.. i dont care as much bec i have the money, but it was such a money saver LOL

current specs.. idk how i feel about it
    Name:  spcs.png
Views: 277
Size:  216.2 KB

edited: im not complainin or cryin about mana, im a money maker, i care more about my money LOLOLOL
    but money is never an issue anywyas, CLASSES are more balanced.
    learn how to be a real warrior. you guys depended on vengence too much and the windmill glitch
    there u go- lack of strategies and knowledge of builds
    Last edited by inkredible; 03-13-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Seriously all the warriors are crying because they have to use a mana potion now? I've never used vengeful blood until today, and today just happened to be the day where I didn't use a single mp pot. Seems to work just fine for me. And besides, you are all seriously overreacting about saying you can't stay alive because now you have to worry about mana pots. I've used tons as a warrior since this game came out and I cannot think of a single incident where I died because I had to drink a mana potion. You guys need to grow up. This is a fantastic update all around. STS needs more of these mini content updates.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bastok For This Useful Post: