Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinions on the Warrior Changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default My opinions on the Warrior Changes

Sts,

AS I spent the last 5-6 hours testing all the changes on my warrior Darkko. I had an open Mind with this, trying different builds, different pets, different options, talking to multiple pro warriors, and this is my conclusion as pretty much most tanks out there that we have been nerfed beyond comprehension. You might was well take us out of the game completely as we have no strengths whatsoever

PVE... I like the concept as a tank is supposed to take damage, however when we taunt we are constantly having to mash mana/and pots, and barely have time to use a skill whatsoever, before i always had to use pots rigioursly especilaly in elite, but now I cant do elite, i tried new map and i cant help with damage, cause im healing, and pressing mana and health pots all at the same time.. ...AT least in PL, bear could pull the group jump up and smash a group. SOme type of skill. we cannot take on groups at all anymore, and our damage output is so low its ridiculous. A tank used to be able to SOLO. I rememebr only a tank could solo the dark queen in the caves in PL. ONly aa commando could solo the bosses in SL. NOw a warrior cant solo for anything, we die instantly trying to solo mobs and bosses. our damage output and armor/health do not do anything, those need to be higher....Yes I understand ROuges and mages have higher DPS, i get that, they always have... but I saw a rouge today with a DPS of 431. A warrior can get around 207-210ish tops right now after update... thats hardly a balance. IN PL my dex bear had higher dps than some birds (i sacraficed defense), how it should be// But warriors should have high damage for skills, look at those muscles!! (not DPS) THe output on MAna and life is really a joke as far as the numbers, especialy in PVP.it gives like a sliver of life for a split second before a rouges destroys it.

PVP I played several horus in 1 vs 1 matches . Keep in mind i have all end game gear INCLUDING mythic helm with lvl 26 pets. ROuges completely DESTROYED warrior after warrior after warrior and in the rooms they were all laughing about it how badly warriors suck now... it was utterly ridiciculous. They are still hitting 2000-3000 on crit, and we get to hit 200-400. how is that at all even close to being fair or balanced. OUr health isnt that high 4000-4500 with the damage output that rouges are putting out. Warriors now are getting maybe 1-3 kills a game, while rouges are 40-70. I played a game today with one of my members that got 53. I got 1, and we fought in mob groups where now tanks come together and all die together, while rouges and mages still are standing... A warrior vs warrior battle now is like a two hour long epic battle, because nobody can produce any type of damage whatsover. Ill take 1000 damage, man ill take 500 at this point. SO basically it looks like this

Rouge vs warrior Rouge has more damage, more dodge, more crit, more bonus damage, more dps, faster CD
    Warrior has more Health and armor... (thats balanced??)
    ***now lets look at the skills
    shadow piercer (75 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg, increased on crit 10% reduction in armor (75% of getting 10% health) plus quick multiple strike

noxious bolt (61 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg + poison up to addiontal 25% of damage

Razor SHield (75 mana, 20 CD) 54-67 damage EVERY SECOND, increased 20% dodge (which they are already good in) plus they get the awesome power of removing all effects.8 seconds total damage.

Aimed shot (61 mana, 2 sec cd) 197-246 and increased on crit (increase 10%, you can up that to 250% on crit, plus you increase the chances of crit, PLUS the armor is reduced by 15%)

Ill skip shoadow and trap.... COmbat Medic (47 mana 15 CD) 25% health, increase by 15%, , plus self healer, , PLUS heal over time...

now lets see warriors skills (if you want to call it that)

Skyward Smash (66.8 mana, 4 sec CD), 259-354, increase in crit10% increase in damage, 25% chance of stun
    Chest Splitter (61.8 maan, 3 sec CD), 259-354, and they have a chance to disoriean them (which rouges can get out of, but you have to sacrafice wither windmill or smash to get it)
    Windmill (75.9 mana, 10 sec CD?? ) 224-280 damage up to 3 times 15% damage increase, snare
    AXEthrow is useless, as rarely anybody uses it
    Juggernaunt is cool, but than yoru basically a tank and have no offesneive firepower at all since ur dps sucks, and you have to have vengeful and horn or yoru dead)
    rally cry (very cool but we can only have 4 skills so its pointless unless yoru running flags)
    vengeful (25% increase in crit, 25% damage output, and 50+ in strength) even with that we cant kill anybody, and horn, yay we get a two second shield (compare that with the ridiculous mage shield), (15 sec cd), 350-437 6 times.(over 8 seconds)

so lets do the mathI have 4559 health while in vengeful. thats 15 seconds.. we will go off that time frame. HOrn basically gives me 2400 over 8 seconds which is roughly 46% of my health. in the same 15 second time frame a rouge used combat medic.. which each pack is 25% of their life. 3 packs equal 75% of their life. thats not including if they have self heal, and heal over time. I saw a rouge today with 2500 health. so when it comes to heal a rouge can heal itself from 75%-100% , a warrior only about 50% according to the numbers)plus they are in control of their heal, warriors arent, and sometimes use it when they dont need it. so still on this 15 second time frame, , a rouge can hit you with piercer 175 damage 3 times (525) but they also reduced my armor 10%, and as if there medic wasnt enough they have a 75% chance of getting 10% life back. but they but razor shield on at the same time so you just got another 480 damage off as well, 2 sec later you get crit aimed shot, thats at least 1500, and again yoru armore is reduced 15% , so with those 4 skills we caused 2500 damage and reduced yoru armor by 25% in basically 5 seconds, times that by 3 for 15 seconds, you have 7500 damage,(and thats being generous since you can spam them since they all have 2 sec cd and you could really use all three in 3-4 seconds and not including the damge after the armor redection) and remeber our health was 4559+2400(for horn) 6959 total. This doesnt even INCLUDE the dps from just swinging the damn knives.so lets look at warrior, I get vengeful which increases damge 25%, so skyward will hit around 375-450, lets even say i hit a perfect windmill 280 damage 3 times with the 15%, thats 966 (but the 3 hits isnt even guaranteed), so basically in 5 seconds i cause 1391, say 1400 for argument sake. ill even lower rouge to 2000 health which is about average for what ive seen. they hve 600 life after my attack but since medic packs were out they just increased itback to 2000 very quickly. The next 5 seconds (windmill not usuable cause of 10 sec cd), lets even say they got no medic packs in first 10 seconds, i can only use skyward once more in that time frame, at 400. they are still alive... casue dps is so Loooow for warrior. the health we do get back from vengeful is a joke, i saw 22, 27, 28 today, what does that do when your getting hit with 4 digits. so lets review again

ROuge, more crit by far, more dodge by far, more dps by far, more damage by far, faster CD by far, more abilities for offensive skills by far (warrior only class that needs to use buff for skill, so we get two offensive slots) (rouges buff razor however causes damage as well) better health by far, (more life percentage given, and horn is SOOO slow)its funny how our skills also take up more mana, windmill (our most damaging skill takes 75.9 mana , and 10 sec CD, which is higher mana than ANY rouge skill) aimed shot, rouges best, is there lowest mana output at 61 for the offensive skills,(shouldnt this be highest mana output, and highest CD since its so damn damaging) . it would take me 40 seconds to produce the amount of damage they can in 4 seconds. I really hope this is looked at.. A lot of warriors are upset because we at least had a fighting chance with the so called "glitch". now we are pointless. at least when mages were weak they could still stand back and shoot and get kills. warriors cant do anything now. I spend a ton of money here , and am about to stop, because STS listens to people that twink , and say warriors are op, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and mostly rouges and mages are the ones who post on forums regularry. All we can do now, is put horn, and juggernaut , nix the offensive skills, and and run flags, cause thats all we are good at now........ :/ before update i was k/d 4168-2911. Now im 4174-2963 , thats 6-52 record lol with a few hours of 1 vs 1 which i always do and excelled at. those 6 wins were against 3 warriors (epic long battles), 2 mage (sorry cero and 1 rouge who was lvl 25. that is not balance in a 1 vs 1 atmosphere especially when i had such a good record prior and have been good in pvp ever since PL with my dex bear I honestly wonder if you guys look at the actual numbers cause how you have pumped up one class (rouges) and degraded another class (warriors) is appaling. I know this is just a test and the numbers need to be looked at, but I really hope you give the warrior a fighting chance... keep this also in mind (most players in AL are warriors) thats a lot of pissed off people. And also keep in mind warriors by far have the higest priced equipment in auction compared to other classes, so they are already at a disadvantage to begin with . I feel terrible for the warriors that cant afford good equipment, because today i was three seperate warriors myself included all with mythic end game gear, get oblierated. I couldnt imagane what those without that gear are going through.... my rants over, nothign will change, and we will probably get nerfed again because rouges will whine that we are still op (eventhough we never were).. I know this is a lot and I hate complaing, but at least before many end games rouges could kill both classes, end game warriors could kill both classes, and end games mages could kill both classes (especially mages with mythic) they were hardcore. now some warriors can kill mages.... rouges can kill any warrior, and mages can now kill rouges... its like a triangle.. thats not balance.. and forget PVE, im not healing anybody if i have to use pots, there will be a lot of dead mages and rouges... they rely on us for the heal since its a wide area heal... and if i have no time to charge it anymore.... I think ill just stick with my rouge now since they are the only class that matters to sts....

*****update so I think I see what's really going on...its the skills..warrior have 5 offensive skills, do nothing for defense. . The 3 defensive skills do nothing offensively...warriors are basically forced to have horn and vengeful and only have two slots for either two offensive skills or 1 defensive and 1 offensive. Lets compare to other classes...rouges piercer is offensive however it also provides 75% chsnce of 10% health so its defensive as well... raZor is offensive skill however it also increases dedense with 20% dodge, and removing imparing effects. Sv also is offensive and adds 20% armor and 15% dodge..so not onky do they have offensive skills that do a lot od damage, those skills combine defense. I know the arguement will be is we don't have as much health as warrior.. fair.. and glad sts is trying to balance that however we don't have thr same balance for our weakness which is damage output. Mage also has skills like gale which is offensice but adds dodgr plus movement, their shield is utterly ridiculous and pretty much combines warriors horn, juggernaut, and rally cry all in one...if u look at stats again this is basically goving them more health... both classes weakness for mage and rouge is health , both classes have skills to primarily address this... warrior has no way to combat this.. I propose combing juggernaut rally and vengeful...that way vengeful x an give us defense, which a tank should have and givr us another slot for an offensove skill that might help our damage output without raising numbers....
    Last edited by Darko; 03-13-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Sts,

AS I spent the last 5-6 hours testing all the changes on my warrior Darkko. I had an open Mind with this, trying different builds, different pets, different options, talking to multiple pro warriors, and this is my conclusion as pretty much most tanks out there that we have been nerfed beyond comprehension. You might was well take us out of the game completely as we have no strengths whatsoever

PVE... I like the concept as a tank is supposed to take damage, however when we taunt we are constantly having to mash mana/and pots, and barely have time to use a skill whatsoever, before i always had to use pots rigioursly especilaly in elite, but now I cant do elite, i tried new map and i cant help with damage, cause im healing, and pressing mana and health pots all at the same time.. ...AT least in PL, bear could pull the group jump up and smash a group. SOme type of skill. we cannot take on groups at all anymore, and our damage output is so low its ridiculous. A tank used to be able to SOLO. I rememebr only a tank could solo the dark queen in the caves in PL. ONly aa commando could solo the bosses in SL. NOw a warrior cant solo for anything, we die instantly trying to solo mobs and bosses. our damage output and armor/health do not do anything, those need to be higher....Yes I understand ROuges and mages have higher DPS, i get that, they always have... but I saw a rouge today with a DPS of 431. A warrior can get around 207-210ish tops right now after update... thats hardly a balance. IN PL my dex bear had higher dps than some birds (i sacraficed defense), how it should be// But warriors should have high damage for skills, look at those muscles!! (not DPS) THe output on MAna and life is really a joke as far as the numbers, especialy in PVP.it gives like a sliver of life for a split second before a rouges destroys it.

PVP I played several horus in 1 vs 1 matches . Keep in mind i have all end game gear INCLUDING mythic helm with lvl 26 pets. ROuges completely DESTROYED warrior after warrior after warrior and in the rooms they were all laughing about it how badly warriors suck now... it was utterly ridiciculous. They are still hitting 2000-3000 on crit, and we get to hit 200-400. how is that at all even close to being fair or balanced. OUr health isnt that high 4000-4500 with the damage output that rouges are putting out. Warriors now are getting maybe 1-3 kills a game, while rouges are 40-70. I played a game today with one of my members that got 53. I got 1, and we fought in mob groups where now tanks come together and all die together, while rouges and mages still are standing... A warrior vs warrior battle now is like a two hour long epic battle, because nobody can produce any type of damage whatsover. Ill take 1000 damage, man ill take 500 at this point. SO basically it looks like this

Rouge vs warrior Rouge has more damage, more dodge, more crit, more bonus damage, more dps, faster CD
    shadow piercer (75 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg, increased on crit 10% reduction in armor (75% of getting 10% health) plus quick multiple strike

noxious bolt (61 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg + poison up to addiontal 25% of damage

Razor SHield (75 mana, 20 CD) 54-67 damage EVERY SECOND, increased 20% dodge (which they are already good in) plus they get the awesome power of removing all effects.8 seconds total damage.

Aimed shot (61 mana, 2 sec cd) 197-246 and increased on crit (increase 10%, you can up that to 250% on crit, plus you increase the chances of crit, PLUS the armor is reduced by 15%)

Ill skip shoadow and trap.... COmbat Medic (47 mana 15 CD) 25% health, increase by 15%, , plus self healer, , PLUS heal over time...

Skyward Smash (66.8 mana, 4 sec CD), 259-354, increase in crit10% increase in damage, 25% chance of stun
    Chest Splitter (61.8 maan, 3 sec CD), 259-354, and they have a chance to disoriean them (which rouges can get out of, but you have to sacrafice wither windmill or smash to get it)
    Windmill (75.9 mana, 10 sec CD?? ) 224-280 damage up to 3 times 15% damage increase, snare
    Juggernaunt is cool, but than yoru basically a tank and have no offesneive firepower at all since ur dps sucks, and you have to have vengeful and horn or yoru dead)
    rally cry (very cool but we can only have 4 skills so its pointless unless yoru running flags)
    vengeful (25% increase in crit, 25% damage output, and 50+ in strength) even with that we cant kill anybody, and horn, yay we get a two second shield (compare that with the ridiculous mage shield), (15 sec cd), 350-437 6 times.(over 8 seconds)

so lets do the mathI have 4559 health while in vengeful. thats 15 seconds.. we will go off that time frame. HOrn basically gives me 2400 over 8 seconds which is roughly 46% of my health. in the same 15 second time frame a rouge used combat medic.. which each pack is 25% of their life. 3 packs equal 75% of their life. thats not including if they have self heal, and heal over time. I saw a rouge today with 2500 health. so when it comes to heal a rouge can heal itself from 75%-100% , a warrior only about 50% according to the numbers)plus they are in control of their heal, warriors arent, and sometimes use it when they dont need it. so still on this 15 second time frame, , a rouge can hit you with piercer 175 damage 3 times (525) but they also reduced my armor 10%, and as if there medic wasnt enough they have a 75% chance of getting 10% life back. but they but razor shield on at the same time so you just got another 480 damage off as well, 2 sec later you get crit aimed shot, thats at least 1500, and again yoru armore is reduced 15% , so with those 4 skills we caused 2500 damage and reduced yoru armor by 25% in basically 5 seconds, times that by 3 for 15 seconds, you have 7500 damage,(and thats being generous since you can spam them since they all have 2 sec cd and you could really use all three in 3-4 seconds and not including the damge after the armor redection) and remeber our health was 4559+2400(for horn) 6959 total. This doesnt even INCLUDE the dps from just swinging the damn knives.so lets look at warrior, I get vengeful which increases damge 25%, so skyward will hit around 375-450, lets even say i hit a perfect windmill 280 damage 3 times with the 15%, thats 966 (but the 3 hits isnt even guaranteed), so basically in 5 seconds i cause 1391, say 1400 for argument sake. ill even lower rouge to 2000 health which is about average for what ive seen. they hve 600 life after my attack but since medic packs were out they just increased itback to 2000 very quickly. The next 5 seconds (windmill not usuable cause of 10 sec cd), lets even say they got no medic packs in first 10 seconds, i can only use skyward once more in that time frame, at 400. they are still alive... casue dps is so Loooow for warrior. the health we do get back from vengeful is a joke, i saw 22, 27, 28 today, what does that do when your getting hit with 4 digits. so lets review again

ROuge, more crit by far, more dodge by far, more dps by far, more damage by far, faster CD by far, more abilities for offensive skills by far (warrior only class that needs to use buff for skill, so we get two offensive slots) (rouges buff razor however causes damage as well) better health by far, (more life percentage given, and horn is SOOO slow)its funny how our skills also take up more mana, windmill (our most damaging skill takes 75.9 mana , and 10 sec CD, which is higher mana than ANY rouge skill) aimed shot, rouges best, is there lowest mana output at 61 for the offensive skills,(shouldnt this be highest mana output, and highest CD since its so damn damaging) . it would take me 40 seconds to produce the amount of damage they can in 4 seconds. I really hope this is looked at.. A lot of warriors are upset because we at least had a fighting chance with the so called "glitch". now we are pointless. at least when mages were weak they could still stand back and shoot and get kills. warriors cant do anything now. I spend a ton of money here , and am about to stop, because STS listens to people that twink , and say warriors are op, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and mostly rouges and mages are the ones who post on forums regularry. All we can do now, is put horn, and juggernaut , nix the offensive skills, and and run flags, cause thats all we are good at now........ :/ before update i was k/d 4168-2911. Now im 4174-2963 , thats 6-52 record lol with a few hours of 1 vs 1 which i always do and excelled at. those 6 wins were against 3 warriors (epic long battles), 2 mage (sorry cero and 1 rouge who was lvl 25. that is not balance in a 1 vs 1 atmosphere especially when i had such a good record prior and have been good in pvp ever since PL with my dex bear I honestly wonder if you guys look at the actual numbers cause how you have pumped up one class (rouges) and degraded another class (warriors) is appaling. I know this is just a test and the numbers need to be looked at, but I really hope you give the warrior a fighting chance... keep this also in mind (most players in AL are warriors) thats a lot of pissed off people. And also keep in mind warriors by far have the higest priced equipment in auction compared to other classes, so they are already at a disadvantage to begin with . I feel terrible for the warriors that cant afford good equipment, because today i was three seperate warriors myself included all with mythic end game gear, get oblierated. I couldnt imagane what those without that gear are going through.... my rants over, nothign will change, and we will probably get nerfed again because rouges will whine that we are still op (eventhough we never were).. I know this is a lot and I hate complaing, but at least before many end games rouges could kill both classes, end game warriors could kill both classes, and end games mages could kill both classes (especially mages with mythic) they were hardcore. now some warriors can kill mages.... rouges can kill any warrior, and mages can now kill rouges... its like a triangle.. thats not balance.. and forget PVE, im not healing anybody if i have to use pots, there will be a lot of dead mages and rouges... they rely on us for the heal since its a wide area heal... and if i have no time to charge it anymore.... I think ill just stick with my rouge now since they are the only class that matters to sts...
    Keep it up warrior

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    IF YOU IS NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION,
    YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

.............. try my build idk but i got 800 dmg earlier pve
    pvp ive seen more than 500 dmg by me, and i deff get more than 1 kill LOL
    but i never finish the game cuz i keep lagging ,4500+ health with vengence tho 970-1160 mana depending which pet u use (for my build)
    174-183 dmg dependin on which pet too
    armor 1089-1169? depending on which pet again.. idk i only speced twice, i havent explored it much but
    its deff a fact that u have to be in team fightin pvp or ur no chance with rogues still with their crit shots, but i have killed two rogues against me earlier soidk

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

who did you play against though??? I was 1 vs 1 , with a bunch of the end gamers that are in the tournament. Im sure i can jump in a pug pvp and do okay agaisnt random lvls and people... but i want to make sure its balanced for all end gamers since the equip and levels are on an even playing field. I basically have yoru build... my armor is 1110 before any buff. my dps is 207...i fixed mana issue with ripmaw for PVP with the 8% mana regen...so thats not an issue... its just beating end gamers at this point
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

In some points is true, but Wildmill + Ribbit Critical + Vengefull + Horn Heal (Invencibility) + Glicht Windmill (2k Critical) before the update that combo was extreme to beat, Now is true warriors are less stronger but if u can stun a rogue u have more chances to win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sts,

ROuge, more crit by far, more dodge by far, more dps by far, more damage by far, faster CD by far, more abilities for offensive skills by far (warrior only class that needs to use buff for skill, so we get two offensive slots) (rouges buff razor however causes damage as well) better health by far, (more life percentage given, and horn is SOOO slow)its funny how our skills also take up more mana, windmill (our most damaging skill takes 75.9 mana , and 10 sec CD, which is higher mana than ANY rouge skill) aimed shot, rouges best, is there lowest mana output at 61 for the offensive skills,(shouldnt this be highest mana output, and highest CD since its so damn damaging) . it would take me 40 seconds to produce the amount of damage they can in 4 seconds. I really hope this is looked at.. A lot of warriors are upset because we at least had a fighting chance with the so called "glitch". now we are pointless. at least when mages were weak they could still stand back and shoot and get kills. warriors cant do anything now. I spend a ton of money here , and am about to stop, because STS listens to people that twink , and say warriors are op, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and mostly rouges and mages are the ones who post on forums regularry. All we can do now, is put horn, and juggernaut , nix the offensive skills, and and run flags, cause thats all we are good at now........ :/ before update i was k/d 4168-2911. Now im 4174-2963 , thats 6-52 record lol with a few hours of 1 vs 1 which i always do and excelled at. those 6 wins were against 3 warriors (epic long battles), 2 mage (sorry cero and 1 rouge who was lvl 25. that is not balance in a 1 vs 1 atmosphere especially when i had such a good record prior and have been good in pvp ever since PL with my dex bear I honestly wonder if you guys look at the actual numbers cause how you have pumped up one class (rouges) and degraded another class (warriors) is appaling. I know this is just a test and the numbers need to be looked at, but I really hope you give the warrior a fighting chance... keep this also in mind (most players in AL are warriors) thats a lot of pissed off people. And also keep in mind warriors by far have the higest priced equipment in auction compared to other classes, so they are already at a disadvantage to begin with . I feel terrible for the warriors that cant afford good equipment, because today i was three seperate warriors myself included all with mythic end game gear, get oblierated. I couldnt imagane what those without that gear are going through.... my rants over, nothign will change, and we will probably get nerfed again because rouges will whine that we are still op (eventhough we never were).. I know this is a lot and I hate complaing, but at least before many end games rouges could kill both classes, end game warriors could kill both classes, and end games mages could kill both classes (especially mages with mythic) they were hardcore. now some warriors can kill mages.... rouges can kill any warrior, and mages can now kill rouges... its like a triangle.. thats not balance.. and forget PVE, im not healing anybody if i have to use pots, there will be a lot of dead mages and rouges... they rely on us for the heal since its a wide area heal... and if i have no time to charge it anymore.... I think ill just stick with my rouge now since they are the only class that matters to sts...
    I keep losing track....my eyes were like @.@. I would appreciate if you broke them down into smaller paragraphs lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

So, they changed things and you spent 5-6 hours and know that it's all crap.

When PvP came out everyone said Sorcs sucked, then sorcs figured out how to use their skills better, then there were calls to nerf sorcs.

Sorcs play PvE, many complain that we suck and die too easily. A few of us figured out how to play smartly, now (even before the update) people ask for sorcs in their elite runs.

Hmm... maybe you just need to think a little differently than before?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Pve is a problem...period- no matter how you mash numbers or talk about it. Either bump the damage numbers up or reduce mana cost. Otherwise, it's safe to assume the other classes are willing to pot/heal themselves way more...which is fine for me.

Pvp..bah, whatever...I just fall back and let the dps duke it out- then clean up what is left. Works wonders against their k/d ratio...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dear Darko,

You are comparing a Rogue's crit damage with a warrior's and complaining without much insight. I would like to remind you that 'Rogue' (erm...not rouge) is a dexterous crit class. It is bound to have crits. Warriors are a STR class and they are meant to be durable and very strong. So the moment a Rogue's mana (the little that we have) finishes, just smash her, pull her back with your axe throw when she runs and smash her to death. This is how it is done. You can do it. Every class has 1 advantage. STR is yours, INT is a Mage's and DEX(crit) is Rogue's. Its upto you to know how to use your character traits to your advantage.How can you ask for high crits on your already extremely-strong class? That was plainly god-moding. Compared to your str and hp, have you noticed what a Rogue or Mage's hp is? A rogue needs a crit hit to damage you, if she didnt her hits would be mere "tickling" to your over-strong character. Why would warriors want to be OVER-STRONG plus OVER-CRITICAL?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zyntia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

All this coming from pros .. I am just not motivated enough to experiment with different builds/gears and find out what works (works - barely). I am close to calling it quits on my once-awesome warrior. Maybe time to level up my rogue when I have the energy for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Hitting 3k? I don't think that' possible to a maxed-geared warrior.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Darko u r right ...and inkredble plz stop acting like everything is okay becuase it isnt...and zyntia no one use the axe throw it will take 7sec -_- and its usless..the dev team shouldnt remove the mana recharge skill but the should rebalanced our windmill skill anyway thx darkko for the awesome article ^_^ ..and sry for my bad english :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harimaumalaya View Post
    Keep it up warrior

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia View Post
    Dear Darko,

You are comparing a Rogue's crit damage with a warrior's and complaining without much insight. I would like to remind you that 'Rogue' (erm...not rouge) is a dexterous crit class. It is bound to have crits. Warriors are a STR class and they are meant to be durable and very strong. So the moment a Rogue's mana (the little that we have) finishes, just smash her, pull her back with your axe throw when she runs and smash her to death. This is how it is done. You can do it. Every class has 1 advantage. STR is yours, INT is a Mage's and DEX(crit) is Rogue's. Its upto you to know how to use your character traits to your advantage.How can you ask for high crits on your already extremely-strong class? That was plainly god-moding. Compared to your str and hp, have you noticed what a Rogue or Mage's hp is? A rogue needs a crit hit to damage you, if she didnt her hits would be mere "tickling" to your over-strong character. Why would warriors want to be OVER-STRONG plus OVER-CRITICAL?
    U hhit the nail on the head. Str should be damage output from skills (not dps) and health. ..we lost our str. ..now all we can do is be like a turtle take damage and not inflict any...I tested this in elite..two tanks on final boss couldn't kill him..his regean is so much two warriors can't produce enough damage to combat this...however one rouge can...we are insignificant not only in pvp, but pve as well. ..

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

ur not meant to have a 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 kill to death ratio. If ur going 1:1 or 1.5:1 against good players then that is the definition of balanced.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    ur not meant to have a 3:1, 4:1 or 5:1 kill to death ratio. If ur going 1:1 or 1.5:1 against good players then that is the definition of balanced.
    I agree however it shouldnt be 1:41 ratio...with mythic gear..I want it fair skill wise..of they have 250% damage crit why can't we have 250% health increase to combat it...if they have double our dps, we should have double the health, not 1.5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

So this is finally when we get to hear warriors crying? And what's it been? mages have been crying forever and rouges been crying for 2+ months? Give me a break you warriors had it coming, just adapt like the other classes have to others being OP.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    So this is finally when we get to hear warriors crying? And what's it been? mages have been crying forever and rouges been crying for 2+ months? Give me a break you warriors had it coming, just adapt like the other classes have to others being OP.....
    Rouges had no room to cry... they just cry cause they want to rule everything. . Best pvpers have been rouges since pvp came out that's not a secret... every match a rouge will have 30-50 kills. Since pvp came out.. mages had a right to cry...never said they didn't..we can't adapt u don't get it we have to have vegeful and horn... we don't have tons of skills like the other classes t hat offer offensivr and defensive skills in the same skill.... we sont jave pets that highlight all our strengths like mccraw... wheres a pet thay combines strength damage and armor, doesn't exist..but there's pets that xombine crit dex, and dodge...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Rouges had no room to cry... they just cry cause they want to rule everything. . Best pvpers have been rouges since pvp came out that's not a secret... every match a rouge will have 30-50 kills. Since pvp came out.. mages had a right to cry...never said they didn't..we can't adapt u don't get it we have to have vegeful and horn... we don't have tons of skills like the other classes t hat offer offensivr and defensive skills in the same skill.... we sont jave pets that highlight all our strengths like mccraw... wheres a pet thay combines strength damage and armor, doesn't exist..but there's pets that xombine crit dex, and dodge...
    Hmmm, yah same for warrior there were warriors that dominated always...

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Some good analysis, however, please try to steer clear from sweeping over-generalizations:

...this is my conclusion as pretty much most tanks out there that we have been nerfed beyond comprehension. You might was well take us out of the game completely as we have no strengths whatsoever
    A bit over the top, no?

Please know that the Development Team is watching and playing and evaluating. Look for some continued refinements in future updates.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Hmmm, yah same for warrior there were warriors that dominated always...
    Not true.. when pvp first came out warriors were crying about rogues 1 shot kill as well as sorcs.

Sorcs refused to get a shield in pvp and cried about rogues, well they cried about everything, basically still do.

As I rogue I refused to get packs... well packs are very nice. Very very very nice as I have found out now.

The warrior class dominated because of the bug. Instead of fixing the bug.. They fixed the bug.. changed VB.. lowered damage... increased the other two classes... (My opinion on VB isn't out yet. Not sure if I really care about that.)

Sorta the same they did to rogues.

It isn't good no matter what class it is.

One of the mods said they do things small so they can monitor the changes. There is nothing small about this.