Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinions on the Warrior Changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post

1v1 with a mage.
    lasted longer = which they probably feel good about, but 100% of all the mage i 1v1 was killed

conclusion i came to this, CTF IS BALANCED, if anything TOO BALANCED LOL
    How can u say its balanced if one class owned another class most of the time in 1 vs 1????

CTF is about teamwork I agree, but please remember, 1v1 is part of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by puresai View Post
    How can u say its balanced if one class owned another class most of the time in 1 vs 1????

1v1 actually is not a part of PvP as designed and implemented presently. Hence the 5v5 arena...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Foomunda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

the reason of 1v1, is to test HOW is another class to another. u cant do that 5v5..
    so in order to know "how balance" things are u gotta fight each classes individually.

1v1 mage finnally killed me, it was 1-1 we didnt go further bec i keep gettin disconnected
    but this mage i fought HAD REALLY good strategy,
    so yeah i gues i shouldnt say CTF IS balanced but rather say CTF IS ALMOST BALANCED

but it really mostly depends on how the player plays his class

CTF is about teamwork, hence the reason why i mentioned 5v5 .. what CTF should be, it was an endless fight.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

5. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foomunda View Post
    1v1 actually is not a part of PvP as designed and implemented presently. Hence the 5v5 arena...
    I don't even want to explain to u. It's waste of the time.............

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I think ppl dont understand sone things. Warriors are the easiest class to use. Rogue is a bit more complex and uses a bit more tactics. Sorcerers are very complex and you need Pure tactics, not spamming skills.
    I have a combo for warrior that my friends use:
    Axe throw, chest splitter, Horn of Renew, and another skill. Ppl probaby use vengeful blood.
    Vengeful to boost crit and str. Axe to pull them in. as soon as they get pulled in, use chest splitter. Use Horn for shield and recover health.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    So this is finally when we get to hear warriors crying? And what's it been? mages have been crying forever and rouges been crying for 2+ months? Give me a break you warriors had it coming, just adapt like the other classes have to others being OP.....
    Just wait and watch!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Rouge vs warrior Rouge has more damage, more dodge, more crit, more bonus damage, more dps, faster CD
    Warrior has more Health and armor... (thats balanced??)
    ***now lets look at the skills
    shadow piercer (75 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg, increased on crit 10% reduction in armor (75% of getting 10% health) plus quick multiple strike

noxious bolt (61 mana 2 sec CD) 152-190 dmg + poison up to addiontal 25% of damage

Razor SHield (75 mana, 20 CD) 54-67 damage EVERY SECOND, increased 20% dodge (which they are already good in) plus they get the awesome power of removing all effects.8 seconds total damage.

Aimed shot (61 mana, 2 sec cd) 197-246 and increased on crit (increase 10%, you can up that to 250% on crit, plus you increase the chances of crit, PLUS the armor is reduced by 15%)

Ill skip shoadow and trap.... COmbat Medic (47 mana 15 CD) 25% health, increase by 15%, , plus self healer, , PLUS heal over time...

now lets see warriors skills (if you want to call it that)

Skyward Smash (66.8 mana, 4 sec CD), 259-354, increase in crit10% increase in damage, 25% chance of stun
    Chest Splitter (61.8 maan, 3 sec CD), 259-354, and they have a chance to disoriean them (which rouges can get out of, but you have to sacrafice wither windmill or smash to get it)
    Windmill (75.9 mana, 10 sec CD?? ) 224-280 damage up to 3 times 15% damage increase, snare
    AXEthrow is useless, as rarely anybody uses it
    Juggernaunt is cool, but than yoru basically a tank and have no offesneive firepower at all since ur dps sucks, and you have to have vengeful and horn or yoru dead)
    rally cry (very cool but we can only have 4 skills so its pointless unless yoru running flags)
    vengeful (25% increase in crit, 25% damage output, and 50+ in strength) even with that we cant kill anybody, and horn, yay we get a two second shield (compare that with the ridiculous mage shield), (15 sec cd), 350-437 6 times.(over 8 seconds)

I agree with mkst here other than devs have put in buffs to these. as you can see in pvp rogues can do way more than the 250% crit on these low dmgs they actually hit over 1000 with cpme crits as you will find when u die in under 10sec and only a few hits. yes warriors have lost most chance but u DO want axe throw now along with smash fo a double stun is your only chance against rogues I have defeated lb holding rogues with my build in pvp due only to keeping them stunned.
    if they weren't stunned arrow arrow shadow bam I heal when shield goes off they do the same and im dead

SO STUN THEM IF U WANT TO LIVE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

[QUOTE=Shadowstar;1010602]I think ppl dont understand sone things. Warriors are the easiest class to use. Rogue is a bit more complex and uses a bit more tactics. Sorcerers are very complex

lmao rogues r not complex arrow arrow shadow drop health packs b4 they start nothin hard there

yes sorcs take alot of skill to find ur skills but spam in order and run

warriors now take alot of skill now bcuz no dmg so u have to find a way 2 stay alive long enough 2 get a kill and the whole time rogue and sorcs steal most kills

rogues r biggest threat in pvp they get biggest dmg and still hold decent health their dmg is double a warriors health is more than half
    sorcs im sry lol I use 1 to tiny health no dodge big dmg and stun so stun heal and shield r ur only friends cuz u dont have health so if u take dmg u die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I don't even want to explain to u. It's waste of the time.............
    Are you a Pocket Legends player? Just curious.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The reason why warriors have mediocre damage is simple.. YOU CANNOT HAVE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF HP (WITH THE BEST HEALING SKILL AND SHIELD) AND HIGH DAMAGE AT SAME TIME.

thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri Ramos View Post
    The reason why warriors have mediocre damage is simple.. YOU CANNOT HAVE RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF HP (WITH THE BEST HEALING SKILL AND SHIELD) AND HIGH DAMAGE AT SAME TIME.

thanks.

That and MANA! Warriors STILL REGAIN MANA albeit in a new way after the update. Apart from this, the Vengeful Blood INSTANTLY regens health when its last point is unlocked! Rogues run to mana/health packs during ctf hoping not to be killed on the way or just have to pray that their mana regens enough (which is soooo slow) to atleast self-defend against an opponent.

Mages and Rogues are mere mortals (defenseless Mage and defenseless-cum-manaless Rogues) while Warriors have it all starting from insane stuns, mana regen from attacks, instant HP regen through Vengeful .....to crit percentage (skill buffs + ribbit) and also FEEBLE (to stop crits from rogues/mages). How on earth will rogues and mages survive? This is NOT acceptable

Before the update Warriors were in GOD-MODE. After the update, they were in DEMI-GOD mode. And now after the latest update, shall I say they are back to their God-mode, with "new" godly powers?

Who are we kidding?..OP status of warriors has not been taken away, only replaced with an alternative now.
    Last edited by Zyntia; 03-18-2013 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia:1012300
    UOTE]

Before the update Warriors were in GOD-MODE. After the update, they were in DEMI-GOD mode. And now after the latest update, shall I say they are back to their God-mode, with "new" godly powers?

Who are we kidding?..OP status of warriors has not been taken away, only replaced with an alternative now.
    they are beyond Godlike.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri Ramos View Post

thanks.
    Than why do rouges
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I think warriors are mistKen for god like powers cause it feels like it when n u run into a group of warriors...a warrior by itself is very vulenerable now. ..
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    I think warriors are mistKen for god like powers cause it feels like it when n u run into a group of warriors...a warrior by itself is very vulenerable now. ..

I agree with this.
    When 3 warriors work together to heal their party and fight, it's really hard and endless fight. But still rogues get kils in the middle of it. So rogue get +10 or 20 kills while all warriors get 5-10 kill. I don't really feel bad about it because rogue is made to to more dmg which means it's easy for them to get kill.

However in 1on1 situation it's different. Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!)

When you play as a team, of course more warrior will make it easier. But still we need all classes for better coordination and strategy game.

Back to point.
    Rogue is still strong enough. When I play with my rogue I almost use no pots with flap.
    But warrior I have to pot more then that for my health. (I think warrior rather need better amror for pve balance. )
    In pvp it's now pretty fair. I think.

However Mage is the only class that it's skill is limited in pvp. Ice doesn't freeze, time doesn't root, no feeble, no skill that remove movement impairing, and it's dmg is about same as warrior.
    And saying 'it's fair because mage is made to support other class.'

Well. STS made PVP room here and looking for class balance in it. Then any class should not be underpowered like this. Mage deserve theire pure skill back and upgrades.

Warriors, let's not complain that rogue made more kill. They are made to do more dmg.
    Rogues, let's not complain that warrior have so much health, heal and armor. You have dmg, crit and dodge.

If k/d rate against each class in 1on1 is about 50/50 then we can say it is balanced. Let's not talk about party situation. It has to be different by your party.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-22-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post
    I agree with this.
    When 3 warriors work together to heal their party and fight, it's really hard and endless fight. But still rogues get kils in the middle of it. So rogue get +10 or 20 kills while all warriors get 5-10 kill. I don't really feel bad about it because rogue is made to to more dmg which means it's easy for them to get kill.

However in 1on1 situation it's different. Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!)

When you play as a team, of course more warrior will make it easier. But still we need all classes for better coordination and strategy game.

Back to point.
    Rogue is still strong enough. When I play with my rogue I almost use no pots with flap.
    But warrior I have to pot more then that for my health. (I think warrior rather need better amror for pve balance. )
    In pvp it's now pretty fair. I think.

However Mage is the only class that it's skill is limited in pvp. Ice doesn't freeze, time doesn't root, no feeble, no skill that remove movement impairing, and it's dmg is about same as warrior.
    And saying 'it's fair because mage is made to support other class.'

Well. STS made PVP room here and looking for class balance in it. Then any class should not be underpowered like this. Mage deserve theire pure skill back and upgrades.

Warriors, let's not complain that rogue made more kill. They are made to do more dmg.
    Rogues, let's not complain that warrior have so much health, heal and armor. You have dmg, crit and dodge.

If k/d rate against in 1on1 is about 50/50 then we can say it is balanced. Let's not talk about party situation. It has to be different by your party.
    I agree woth you too a point, woth health packs, and all options for health a rouge ends up havibg just as much health as a warrior. . So not fair...a warrior gets, 40-50% of its life over 7 seconds....a rouge gets 40% of its life three times in same span, so 120% of its life... (this doesn't even include an extra 10% health from pierce or the auto health and other skill in medic...they basically have not only best damage, sps, crit, and dodge on game, but now best health???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    I agree woth you too a point, woth health packs, and all options for health a rouge ends up havibg just as much health as a warrior. . So not fair...a warrior gets, 40-50% of its life over 7 seconds....a rouge gets 40% of its life three times in same span, so 120% of its life... (this doesn't even include an extra 10% health from pierce or the auto health and other skill in medic...they basically have not only best damage, sps, crit, and dodge on game, but now best health???
    But the amount of health is different.
    Warrior's health is about 3500-4300, rogue's is about 1500-2500. So even if they get back to 100%, the total amount of health are different. And rogue have to pick their packs up from ground(and it's kind of randomly thrown too). Because rogue do so much dmg, their health pack should not be great, but has to depend on other class of party.
    (Let's say 120% is just a little favor for rogue. But I am sure not many rogue is using this skill all updated because they want more dmg. )
    and also Veng and jugg give 500 health back too if you use(plus 20% dmg reduction on jugg).

I think it's pretty fair.
    What I see unfair is, if rogue does 3k dmg, its two or three shot kill of warrior even with HoR. (Because warrior are not good at dodge, and HoR heals 400-500 health for 4 times only. So if warrior's health go below 40% with first AS, and even HOR on, 2nd or 3rd attack will kill warrior before they get fully healed. This is too much)
    In this case, warrior deserve better armor at least I think. (for even elite run too).

And still mage will be in trouble tho.
    So their stun should be back, and upgrade should be given.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-22-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post
    But the amount of health is different.
    If you bring that up, what about the crazy dodge that rogues have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Mstij, ive compared that with another rouge and after 15 seconds with my buff with their buffs, I only had 1000 more health. .. either we need more health ( people will cry) or rouges damage needs to be nerfed along with the packs, at 2500 hp, 100% is 5000 total... with vengeful I get 4550...20% damage redection is not on vengeful, but on rally cry which no warrior can use, cause we have to have vengeful and horn.. ive commented to combine rally cry and vengeful to help us out cause rouges are murdering us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

it is true. its very easy for me as a rogue to kill a warrior with only a couple arrow shots and heal packs or two and activation from my malison.. at most 6 or 7 which leaves my mana pool quite empty so i need to find a mana cross to survive my next encounter.