Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinions on the Warrior Changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Haha if you read my other comments in other thread you will see that I agree with that rogue's AS need to nerf. And I do think warrior deserve better armor.

So I did say 'Before warrior got feeble, my warrior was never be able to beat a rogue. (On 21lvl cap was ok. After 26 rogue got so much dmg with better gears). Now I use AT then I have some chance to win against rogue. (Still lose sometimes!!) '

I do think rogue is OP. No word needed.

And I understand your points about pack too.
    My rogue style is using packs with a lot of health. 2500 health + 5/5 MP + 5/5 mighty.
    Then I have to cut down a lot of dmg and crit. Never make 2k dmg.

In this case my pack heals more than HOR.
    (Comparing just amount. If a full dex rogue has 1500 or 1700 health, HoR will still heal more. I am saying when pack apply to rogue and HoR to warrior) But rogue's packs can be picked up by other players(and actually this way rogue can help warrior's tanking too. I usually throw them side and tell my tram to pick them up as needed.), disappears as time goes, and have to move and pick it up. No shield too.
    I die a lot while I walk to my pack under snaring. what i meant was these are big disadvantages.

Yes it dodge is crazy, but they can't dodge it all, and some skills are not dodgable.

And AT is anti-rogue/mage skill. You can pull them out of pack area, remove their crit(which prevents dead from a couple of As), stun, and attack.
    And also I don't use veng after update. If you want 20% armor try Jugg. I do use Jugg and HoR. + AT, you have a high chance to beat rogue/mage. (A bit hard to fight against warrior tho. But it's all play style. If you are good for everything that's OP.)

And like blakadder said, they usually have to use lots of mana, but you will still have plenty by the time they run out.

So what I am saying is, again, overall warrior and rogue are pretty balanced considering all this. (Yes, AS can be nerfed a little or warrior's armor can be better, but still I see it fair in '1on1'. I didn't really say to nerf AS because that's what rogue is made for.)
    But mage is hopeless in 1on1. Some mages say that they are good, but completely don't understand how.

And again, CTF is not 1on1, I am saying all this because STS is looking for 'class balance' in pvp.
    If they just remove k/d number and LB, replace it to 'win' as team play only, everything will be fine.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-26-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

not true. sorcerors beat rogues before stun nerf... judgement king of stun xD

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Rouges had no room to cry... they just cry cause they want to rule everything. . Best pvpers have been rouges since pvp came out that's not a secret... every match a rouge will have 30-50 kills. Since pvp came out.. mages had a right to cry...never said they didn't..we can't adapt u don't get it we have to have vegeful and horn... we don't have tons of skills like the other classes t hat offer offensivr and defensive skills in the same skill.... we sont jave pets that highlight all our strengths like mccraw... wheres a pet thay combines strength damage and armor, doesn't exist..but there's pets that xombine crit dex, and dodge...

PL: Fear

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Kind of offtopic but I'm not a huge fan of how the average non-shielded sorc gets one-shotted by crit aimshot.

But if that's balanced to help sorcs survive, aimshot would then only tickle warriors. That would in turn, flood the forum with rogue tears....lets just say its a vicious cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    Kind of offtopic but I'm not a huge fan of how the average non-shielded sorc gets one-shotted by crit aimshot.

But if that's balanced to help sorcs survive, aimshot would then only tickle warriors. That would in turn, flood the forum with rogue tears....lets just say its a vicious cycle.
    That's exactly why I say mage need something better. Don't nerf rogue, but give mage skill upgrade. (But I feel it's still like being hurt than tickle. Haha)

Mage was OP with stun in 21lvl cap. But now rogue has better gears and armor compared to other class. Now situation has changed.
    Last edited by Excuses; 03-26-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

And now a new pet to make them even more op......maybe they are concentrating on rouge during this expansion soley, if theu full upgrade make mages op during tter campaign and warriors op during their campaign ill shut up
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just started playing PVP being playing PVE for awhile now. Right now I am getting killed but quickly learning and working hard to get better.
    I guess its the price one has to pay as a beginner. I guess its very hard for STS to strike this balance but I do believe it will come over time. The game is a team game so if teams are balance I find it definitely helps but not very practical given that you enter most times without knowing who you are playing with. I do notice that those specky arrows from rouges seem quite powerful even if they are a distance away after applying horn of renew, 2 -3 shots and you are dead lol. Even when you are close they are hard to deal so what I am doing now I try not run after them unless I am all beefed up. If they are close and they drop health while I am fighting I am also going after the health as well. So I am just try to change my strategy while the balancing is in process. Yep and this new pet will make things even worse lol.

I read earlier STS is trying to get more people to play the other classes. I hoping this is not the reason for these improvements but its true attempt to balance the game and sorc and warriors will get their turn. The bottom line is I believe you will have more warriors in this game because of the type of game. For me when I choose the class I didn't know anything about the game but I simply wanted to be a warrior. That's it nothing else. Maybe its the way that I/we have been cultured. Please STS please try your best to balance so in PVP its all about how good you are at the game (get the right pet, weapons, armour, skill and also know how to use them whether you are a warrior rouge or mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

There wouldn't have been many warriors if the rouge cited have different gender... so someone who does want to be a girl is with a big bad buffed guy or a blue smurf??? Easy choice for casual gamer
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer