Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors are Crying but they will Smile later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Default Warriors are Crying but they will Smile later.

with the recent nerf many of our High and mighty chicken-leg tanks drop in tears. I can understand, anyone can! used for being beyond Godlike and Overkill stats then got nerfed realy is such depressing.

I see this nerf as like the pvp for warrior is just released. First few day of pvp only a handfull got the skills right. I can still remember i struggle killing a mage when they put their shield up.

Played PvP earlier and saw couple of almost unbeatable warriors just like 1month ago. It is just a matter of time and testing builds. Soon, days or weeks from now warriors will rise up again.

PS: mage are still almost the same. we are still squishy, low on stats but its ok. We are used to it(some maybe) and because of that other class sees mages as "beast". yes, it might be right for we stayed as is from the start and made us perfected our skills.

GL to all warrior
    Last edited by Cero; 03-13-2013 at 06:32 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes mages are beast. Warriors finally get a challenge to figure out the correct reactionary skills to use based on what they are being hit with...

Rather than horn, slam, whirl, kill, veng. Rinse repeat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Tho when many warriors get depressed,I meet 5 warriors in a fight and they still can smash whole teams when together.Their HoR still the best skill they have.5 warriors with correct timing can still beat the whole team...
    I think this rebalance is a big success...I can see it got more balance now.No more spamming all skill like crazy and heal the mana instantly.Finding myself couldnt beat warrior in 1 on 1 fight but now I can take them down.Even we sorcerer are still squishy but finally we take a big part in this game.Yeah our stun and mana heal make us needed in a success team...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stonerzone View Post
    Yes mages are beast. Warriors finally get a challenge to figure out the correct reactionary skills to use based on what they are being hit with...

Rather than horn, slam, whirl, kill, veng. Rinse repeat.
    No offense, but it is the same with any class. Mage kite skills rinse repeat. Rogue kite skills packs rinse repeat.

The respecs were nice, but I am wondering what happened to the "We make little changes" statement and then assess the issues. I am assuming that is why they gave out the free respecs.

Yes I play all three R 25 W 21 M 18.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I still think that they should not be able to heal in PVP. That should only be left for sorcerers as we are just a SUPPORT class that doesn't excel in damage as we should being so squishy.
    All in all we are getting pretty close to a fair pvp system, good job STS

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It'd be much much more even if they would just nerf rogue packs heal % I'm amazed it hasn't been done already. Maybe not as much of an issue at endgame but for twinking its ridiculous. Or leave packs and massively boost Mage heal. Mage heal is the biggest fail ig IMO. Support class, yet rogue packs and horn heal so much more then one little Mage heal does. Not to mention the extensive cool down for Mage heal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

No its unfair to remove the mana recharge skill...they should rebalance the windmill skill than removing the mana recharge skill >< ..now sorcerer and rouge can recharge there mana but worrior cant :'( which means i will spend a lot of money in the elite maps...i think what the admins done is %100 wrong !!! They cant change the worrior skills after we did based a knowlege on it and used to play with it .....anyway sry for my bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i agree 100%. Even before update u could tell who was a good warrior and who was just a noob playing an OP class.

One of my big pet peeves has always been entering a pvp match and seeing a warrior rush into ur spawn for kills. Since the update I'll admit I smile a little every time one comes in now just to be sat down. I think I may just wait in my own spawn from now on and farm kills from spawn rushers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Yeah agreed I can't rush anybody anymore, as a warrior we run now....a warrior shouldnt have to do that, btw we have a mana recharge skill 25% mana back on sky. .or 8% regean with ripmaw...however that still doesn't help the slow cd we have, lack of offensive skills we can use, and low damage output...rouge can have 3 offensive skills with 2 sec cd.that's basically 10 skills in ten seconds that have high damage output. . Warrior can use 3 skills in 10 secs tops... 2 sky, 1 whirlwind...so not only is our cd slow, the damage output sucks, it should be slow cd has high damage, fast cd, has less damage...that's common sense...if you combine slow cd with low damage its like a big buffed guy trying to cut a tree down with a hammer, while ur skinny wife uses a fast chain saw and cuts it down quickly and smiles at you. ...
    Last edited by Darko; 03-13-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    No offense, but it is the same with any class. Mage kite skills rinse repeat. Rogue kite skills packs rinse repeat.

The respecs were nice, but I am wondering what happened to the "We make little changes" statement and then assess the issues. I am assuming that is why they gave out the free respecs.

Yes I play all three R 25 W 21 M 18.
    Hmmm so we have to kite? We can't charge in anymore..... Because that means blades are useless for rogues now as is a Mage who wants to rush in PvP..... So warriors are the only ones allowed to rush in without much fear? I don't think that's right.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Hmmm so we have to kite? We can't charge in anymore..... Because that means blades are useless for rogues now as is a Mage who wants to rush in PvP..... So warriors are the only ones allowed to rush in without much fear? I don't think that's right.....
    Huh? You can do what you want. Feel free to.

My point was.. each class mindlessly hits their skills. There is only 4 of them to choose from. A monkey could do it.

BTW I charge in with my rogue, sorc and warrior. To each their own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Tank build for PVE with buffs pretty much means no PVP for warriors. We'll have 3 buffs + 1 attack (windmill, sky) or just full tank with 4 buffs and use regular attack. That's a disgusting build...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    Huh? You can do what you want. Feel free to.

My point was.. each class mindlessly hits their skills. There is only 4 of them to choose from. A monkey could do it.

BTW I charge in with my rogue, sorc and warrior. To each their own.
    Well I don't mindlessly hit skills... Sounds like you do? Are you calling yourself a monkey?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Well I don't mindlessly hit skills... Sounds like you do? Are you calling yourself a monkey?
    I am sorry hitting 4 buttons requires the utmost skill you can achieve. In years to come, you will be known for your skill involving pushing 4 buttons. Congrats..

I kinda feel sorry for you. I was working on my laptop and playing on my tablet and still killing people in pvp last night after a 13 hour workday and I also had a 6:30 in the morning meeting.

Thanks for my late afternoon chuckle.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Try rally cry, it's fun. Doesnt help you get kills and not particularly useful for flags either, but a good team skill nonetheless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins:1005710
    It'd be much much more even if they would just nerf rogue packs heal % I'm amazed it hasn't been done already. Maybe not as much of an issue at endgame but for twinking its ridiculous. Or leave packs and massively boost Mage heal. Mage heal is the biggest fail ig IMO. Support class, yet rogue packs and horn heal so much more then one little Mage heal does. Not to mention the extensive cool down for Mage heal.

u like sushi my treat!!!! Amen to that!! heal packs probably will nvr be adjusted.. The devs dress up as rogues when they work, thought u knew?? and use mages as toilet paper!!!!. duhhh!!!!
    Last edited by mafiainc42; 03-13-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I agree with this... I've seen a few warriors out there now who wiped out an entire team, so some have figured it out.
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by earhole View Post
    Tank build for PVE with buffs pretty much means no PVP for warriors. We'll have 3 buffs + 1 attack (windmill, sky) or just full tank with 4 buffs and use regular attack. That's a disgusting build...
    Lol, funny but true...

Really, pvp specs are fine and pve specs fine...but having one that works for both isn't going to work well for either. A warr is just going to have to pay the plat, suck it up and respec depending on what he is doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

u shouldve put "except ink" LOL im not crying,
    but i absolutely hate when people generalized it down to "every girl, every man, every warriors, every rogues" shoulda put "most warriors"

so i really dont quite understand what most of them are whining about

u know.. sometimes in life.. u have to learn to work for it u dont always just have it easy LOL
    warriors were too OP, that it was actually makin the game boring, bec theres not as much challenge- - except those skull cove elites HOLY

find the right build, u wont cry as much
    Last edited by inkredible; 03-13-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Screw gravity.

*Flies away agreeing with the OP...*