Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prowess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Default Prowess

This isn't a fancy guild thread. Just some words on how we play.

Not saying we dominate, or we're the greatest of all time. But we can hold our own!

We play how we like to play. (FFA, ctf, rush, whatever)

I am the GM. We have many active players. I try to keep the trash talk out of our games... That doesn't always work. When you play our style feelings and pride sometimes get hurt. Then people start the trash talk some members can't resist to stick up for themself and our guild. We prefer an even match! But after a few people get mad and want to team, spawn, watever to get back at us, we are more than willing to return the favor.

I have seen many people talk about how they want to play how the game was meant to be played ( FFA, kill or be killed). These same people rage when it happens??? If any of my friends are mad at my guild and want to team or spawn me or my guild that is fine. I promise I won't get mad if you kill me!!! If anyone does not like this style of play you are able to leave the fight at any time. If I was getting teamed 3-1 it would be silly to stay. Although I might put up a fight for a while, being hard headed.

If anyone is looking to join, find me or anyone in the guild. It is not for everyone as you need to be able to defend yourself on a regular basis.

I fully understand this thread will be flamed hard. When people are passionate as most of us are with this game someones pride is bound to get hurt. Please keep it PG, and respectful if at all possible.

Gather your guild and friends and lets fight it out!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Good luck with the guild

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Good luck with the guild Johnny No doubts you'll be a an awesome GM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Good luck with the guild Johnny No doubts you'll be a an awesome GM.
    Ghost is exactly right, I want use this moment to thanks shiloo i call him Loo for creating prowess. As you guys know i always been gm my own guild and a leader never under anybody, but shiloo is one the guy i have most respect for. Shiloo is a legit pro and i know under his lead this guild will last forever. Well for me it be last guild ill be part of.

Prowess is a small guild but very active and most us r pvp addicts, but this guild to me is more then pvp guild its to me what guild is suppose to be. Not about leaderboards which i had 3 guilds on top of lb. this my first time being part something that i feel really secure about i trust everybody in this guild and i will always have you guilds back nomatter what.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TruePlayer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Ghost is exactly right, I want use this moment to thanks shiloo i call him Loo for creating prowess. As you guys know i always been gm my own guild and a leader never under anybody, but shiloo is one the guy i have most respect for. Shiloo is a legit pro and i know under his lead this guild will last forever. Well for me it be last guild ill be part of.

Prowess is a small guild but very active and most us r pvp addicts, but this guild to me is more then pvp guild its to me what guild is suppose to be. Not about leaderboards which i had 3 guilds on top of lb. this my first time being part something that i feel really secure about i trust everybody in this guild and i will always have you guilds back nomatter what.
    Name:  crying-indian-tear65p1.jpg
Views: 1040
Size:  12.0 KB
    nobounds(flawless), voted best pally twice. Player in the most epic CTF. Retired from guild unity, revelation. Founder of guild Restoration. Tribe master of Shadow Dragons.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nobounds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Caught Zonesmash and a silly bear named Prowess spawning Dolloway. Then ofcourse I join and they leave. Is that how y'all gonna play? So be it.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 03-17-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shilooo View Post
    We play how we like to play. (FFA, ctf, rush, whatever)
    You forgot spawning.

Then people start the trash talk some members can't resist to stick up for themself and our guild.
    Looks to me like your guild started the trash talk, as shown in the pic. Not the other way around.

We prefer an even match! But after a few people get mad and want to team, spawn, watever to get back at us, we are more than willing to return the favor.
    This is false. Your guild prefers an uneven match that's in their favor. And as shown in the picture, your guild started the spawning.

I forgot to also take a picture of quoradricel saying something to the effect of "hi youtube, look as we kill these noobs". Quite humorous, considering two seconds later Gladiator joined the game and we destroyed your guild mates, as shown in the last picture. The only thing quoradricel got on video was Prowess leaving the match like scalded dogs when the numbers got even.

Is this how your guild likes to play, Shiloo? I've seen them constantly insult other players and use remarks such as "sit" (most notably trueplayer), as to suggest that another player is a dog and not a human being. And these remarks weren't incited by the other team. The other team wasn't even saying a word at the time. Trueplayer just took it upon himself to treat another player as if they were below himself, as if they were an animal. What's even more disgraceful is Quoradrical attempting to capture their spawn attempts on Youtube. Is that how your guild likes to play, Shiloo? Spawn people, treat them as if they were less than a human being, and then capture their skill less efforts on Youtube, in an attempt to humiliate other players?

I thought you were trying to support FFA, Shiloo. I had hope in your guild when it was originally created. But that hope soon faded when you invited players whose only goal is to belittle other players. This guild doesn't support FFA, CTF, or PVP. This guild likes to run in packs and destroy other players through numbers. As shown in the picture, this guild likes to 3v2 people, even if they're a new player (Mellarius). This is why so many new players are turned off by the idea of true FFA and only want to 1v1. Because they associate FFA with these types of players; with players who don't know the meaning of FFA. They associate FFA with players who insult others, who team 3v2 or 3v1, and who spawn new players like Mellarius.

I am all for FFA (or rushing, if you want to call it that), but spawning, insulting, and teaming in numbers of 3v2 and 3v1 will not be tolerated. I thought you were above this after joining Unity, Shiloo. But it turns out Prowess is just another New Age Legends. There is no difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

btw, I don't normally take these matters outside of the game. But when your guild member wants take it outside of the game by putting their failed spawn attempts on Youtube, I thought I'd just return the favor. vv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

New guild list in one minute. That is not how I intended this guild to act. It will be fixed. I apologize for the rudeness of these players. I know you and how you play. I don't believe for a second you did anything to deserve those actions. My intent was to support FFA fast paced action games... This is not that. Just disrespectful and embarrassing actions.

Again my apologies.

New guild list (as of 1 minute after this post)

Shiloo
    Supreme

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nobounds View Post
    Name:  crying-indian-tear65p1.jpg
Views: 1040
Size:  12.0 KB
    lmfao i will thank this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    btw, I don't normally take these matters outside of the game. But when your guild member wants take it outside of the game by putting their failed spawn attempts on Youtube, I thought I'd just return the favor. vv
    Never seen you get so involved Alex. Thumbs up. I'll thank ur post when I have more thanks to give. It's so true that people associate FFA with people who do things like this ^ it's a disgrace. People think that this is FFA ^ when it is completely different.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Shiloo has the right to disband his own guild. But get the fact right before you accuse us for puting this crap on youtube, dolloway the person who think he better then everybody is you look at your guild banner a picture of you and the rest members seem like nobodies. Anyways you joined at a bad time before you came in we got spawned by couple of birds, and when we spawned them back they threatened to put this on youtube thats why quad said hi youtube. But spawning in fort is prob most common thing i think each one us has done it during r play. But accusing someone of being hateful over spawning lol, have you ever seen me post any picture in forum of any sort bragging about anything.. Unlike some who intent to self promote them self on numerous forum accounts. But shiloo your my friend and if you dont want me or the rest of the others in your guild its fine we will still play the way we do because in the end this is just a game. Also wasnt a fail attempt or
    You wouldnt cry for help...
    Last edited by TruePlayer; 03-17-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Shiloo has the right to disband his own guild. But get the fact right before you accuse us for puting this crap on youtube, dolloway the person who think he better then everybody is you look at your guild banner a picture of you and the rest members seem like nobodies. Anyways you joined at a bad time before you came in we got spawned by couple of birds, and when we spawned them back they threatened to put this on youtube thats why quad said hi youtube. But spawning in fort is prob most common thing i think each one us has done it during r play. But accusing someone of being hateful over spawning lol, "have you ever seen me post any picture in forum of any sort bragging about anything.. Unlike some who intent to self promote them self on numerous forum accounts." But shiloo your my friend and if you dont want me or the rest of the others in your guild its fine we will still play the way we do because in the end this is just a game. Also wasnt a fail attempt or
    You wouldnt cry for help...
    I read this sentence 4 times before believing that he ACTUALLY said this. LOL

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I fully understand this thread will be flamed hard.
    No kiddin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I treat my guild members as equals. Nobounds originally made the picture of me on the Restoration guild thread. It wasn't an attempt to purposely try to promote myself over my guild members. It was just a humorous picture that he made and I think you're just coming to conclusions and making such statements because you have no other ammunition against me. As for being hateful, I'm not accusing those players of being hateful based on spawning. I'm accusing them of being "hateful" based on spawning, combined with insults, attempts to humiliate other players by treating others as if they are animals (you unjustly telling other players to "sit", treating them as if they aren't human), and the pack of dog mentality that these players have by only fighting when the fights are 3v2 or 3v1.

I joined the game when Boss was getting spawned. Boss doesn't spawn other people. And it's quite doubtful that Mellarius, a new player nonetheless, could handle spawning three crafted players with vanity sets.And I don't know what you're hinting at when you say "intent to self promote them self on numerous forum accounts", but I don't use forums and don't have any other accounts made to self promote myself or my guild.

It was a failed attempt because the whole spawning situation lasted a little over two minutes, with me getting more kills than your team ever got on me, and in the end, your team left the game because they couldn't handle it when the numbers were even. In the end, this is "just a game" and is meant to be played for fun, as you said. But behind every character and every device, there's a human being. And it's not fun when you're being treated like an animal, being told to "sit" (as if they're a dog), as you have told countless people in the past. Then it's not "just a game". It becomes cyber bullying.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I treat my guild members as equals. Nobounds originally made the picture of me on the Restoration guild thread. It wasn't an attempt to purposely try to promote myself over my guild members. It was just a humorous picture that he made and I think you're just coming to conclusions and making such statements because you have no other ammunition against me. As for being hateful, I'm not accusing those players of being hateful based on spawning. I'm accusing them of being "hateful" based on spawning, combined with insults, attempts to humiliate other players by treating others as if they are animals (you unjustly telling other players to "sit", treating them as if they aren't human), and the pack of dog mentality that these players have by only fighting when the fights are 3v2 or 3v1.

I joined the game when Boss was getting spawned. Boss doesn't spawn other people. And it's quite doubtful that Mellarius, a new player nonetheless, could handle spawning three crafted players with vanity sets.And I don't know what you're hinting at when you say "intent to self promote them self on numerous forum accounts", but I don't use forums and don't have any other accounts made to self promote myself or my guild.

It was a failed attempt because the whole spawning situation lasted a little over two minutes, with me getting more kills than your team ever got on me, and in the end, your team left the game because they couldn't handle it when the numbers were even. In the end, this is "just a game" and is meant to be played for fun, as you said. But behind every character and every device, there's a human being. And it's not fun when you're being treated like an animal, being told to "sit" (as if they're a dog), as you have told countless people in the past. Then it's not "just a game". It becomes cyber bullying.
    Exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

have you ever seen me post any picture in forum of any sort bragging about anything.. Unlike some who intent to self promote them self on numerous forum accounts.
    And TP I would be careful choosing words. Before you expose others, take a good glance at yourself.
    Last edited by Multibird; 03-18-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I appreciate that even though you may not voice your opinion very often, when you do, it matters more, is taken more seriously, and has a lot more sense then the average comment posted here.
    You are truly a person who deserves "my" respect, as well as the respect of others.

Now, Cyber bullying is a serious matter and is banable. You are right "TP" this is "just a game." So why let your feelings get involved to the point where you have such little respect for other people and refer to them as animals? STS needs to take a closer look at some of the language that is used by some of these players.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

More i read more lies i see, not everybody will be naieve like shiloo, who will get set up and disband his guild. I have made alot enemies and haters in this game from the start maybe most two notabale one alwaysdtf and dolloway. Who quote " i will always be against him and will seek to destroy him" Countless time these people use there alts to join my guild and seek to rip my guild apart from the inside out. Dolloway dont tell me you never teamed anybody as i been teamed countless time by guilds that you have been associated with. Restore ffa and pvp? Whats wrong with pvp today is people like you who will only join game when there is a so call "Pro" team. If you can diss it then you can take i never cry about being teamed spawned nor rushed by these so call good guys. Do you guys even know the meaning of ffa? A guy who rarely show his face in any ffa game wants to restore it back, a guy who will only join up with more experienced players want to play ctf the correct way. Treat people like animals lol funny how my enemies come out like a pack of wolves and try take a bite at me to flame this fire to get me banned. Cyber bullying really in a game where pvp is to kill your opponent really? Trash talking calling people noobs as in the pic gladator saying you *** nubs! I assume you r a saint... I have helped so many people in this game then you can even think about doing. Maybe i am the bad guy, maybe helping new players and players who are consider outcast and farmed daily to fight back makes me the bad guy. Then i will be that guy.
    Last edited by TruePlayer; 03-18-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I don't know what you're referring to when you say "i will always be against him and will seek to destroy him", because I have never said that. Maybe Alwaysdtf has, but those are his words and his words alone. I have never joined your guild under a secret alt with the intention of "destroying it" and never will. As for the teaming done by guilds that I'm associated with, that's their doing and I don't team people. If sides are unequal in a pvp game, I sit back until they become even. I don't join the game when there are only "pros" on one team. I have joined games where the odds were seemingly impossible to win because I had a level 66 player on my team or even a bear with a 1/12 kdr. I enjoy playing the game with my friends. I consider many other people to be good at pvp who aren't my friends, but that doesn't mean I'm going to join their side in a game. I'm going to join the side with my friends on, even if it appears we might have no chance at winning.

As said before, new players often associate FFA with those who insult others, spawn, and only fight when the odds are 3v2 or 3v1. That's why they prefer to 1v1 people. It doesn't help when your guild spawns other people, insults them, and you tell people to "sit", either.

All of CTF is FFA, while deathmatch is half FFA and half 1v1. The goal of CTF is to capture five flags (or 10 in larger games) before the other team can, so obviously it's going to be strictly FFA (at least for endgame pvp). You claim I never show my face in an FFA game, but (not to "self promote" myself) I didn't get to 85k CTF and 45k deathmatch kills by 1v1ing people. CTF is strictly FFA, that's why I choose to play it more than deathmatch, if that's what you're referring to.

Gladiator chose to say those words and I had nothing to do with it. I don't support his choice to express his opinion that way. Am I a saint? No, but I don't choose to treat others inhumanely inside of this game, no matter what opinion I have of them. I have been insulted repeatedly by members of Prowess when the remarks were unwarranted. I said nothing to them, but they kept attacking and insulting me. Five or six caps ago, I remember you telling others to "sit" and I remember you telling me to "sit" as if I was a dog. Five or six caps later and Blacksmoke is released, and you're still treating people like they don't matter. You're still telling people to "sit" when it's unwarranted. Example? You told Brokeazzmofo (multibird) to "sit" like he was an animal after you killed him in CTF. You told him to "sit" because you think rhinos are weak. You think he's a fool for playing rhino. You think he's lower than your standard, and based on you telling him to "sit", you think he's lower than a human being just because he wanted to have fun and try a new class. Just because he was bold enough to go against the grain.

You have helped many people in this game but at the same time, you've disrespected and attempted to embarrass just as many people. If they're not in your guild or in your group of friends, you feel you're justified to treat others as if they're below you. This game was meant to be fun. It's not graphic and this game was meant for ages 13 and above or in other words, PG. This game was not meant for people to trash talk each other. PVP was not designed to see who can humiliate the other team more. That's why there's a chat filter in place. Cyberbullying is a real issue and you're just contributing to the issue with your remarks, treating others as if they're not a human being behind their character and device. Not to mention you're contributing to the issue of why people are so reluctant to play FFA.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post: