Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Shiloo has the right to disband his own guild. But get the fact right before you accuse us for puting this crap on youtube, dolloway the person who think he better then everybody is you look at your guild banner a picture of you and the rest members seem like nobodies. Anyways you joined at a bad time before you came in we got spawned by couple of birds, and when we spawned them back they threatened to put this on youtube thats why quad said hi youtube. But spawning in fort is prob most common thing i think each one us has done it during r play. But accusing someone of being hateful over spawning lol, "have you ever seen me post any picture in forum of any sort bragging about anything.. Unlike some who intent to self promote them self on numerous forum accounts." But shiloo your my friend and if you dont want me or the rest of the others in your guild its fine we will still play the way we do because in the end this is just a game. Also wasnt a fail attempt or
    You wouldnt cry for help...
    I read this sentence 4 times before believing that he ACTUALLY said this. LOL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post: