Thread: VB, Curse, and Juggernaut suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default VB, Curse, and Juggernaut suggestions

The bad part about the new Vengeful changes is that for you to get mana back you need to be hit. So a tank that likes a dodge build or just as the game grows and dodge gets higher, you will be avoiding getting hit and therefore getting no mana back.Thoughts? Dodge gear plus 5-10% from pets can easily be 20-25% dodge. If you have the skill that boosts dodge for a short time then you counter the effects of VB. Please look into a different way to do this. Maybe since the rest of the skill is offensive, the skill should give you some small life steal for each mob you hit.

It would be nice if a Sorcerer could curse a group and as the group hits the cursed targets they can regain mana%. As curse stands it is pretty weak in the long run. How long does curse last anyway? Seems to be too short

It would be nice if Juggernaut would be an aura that lasts like 30s and would pulse every other sec give a small % of health back to anyone within 5m and the upgrade could be where it it taunts while the aura is up, maybe an added small mana pulse, etc. the long cool down is kind of a waste of a skill slot if it doesn't add some longer benefits.
    Last edited by CosmoxKramer; 03-20-2013 at 08:49 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CosmoxKramer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm a level 25 warrior and I mainly run Watch Tombs Level 4 at the moment. I tank quite effectively and my mana stays well above 30% most of the time. That's with a dodge rate of ~13%.

But sometimes, there's (well-intentioned) party members with taunts, Horn of Renew (plus shield), Rally Cry, Malison's arcane ability, etcetera... That should help everyone, but it ocassionally makes me lose out on a lot of Vengeful Blood's benefits.

So I too have wondered whether it's ideal to base the mana (/health) restoration on getting hit. But the idea behind it is to reward the warrior for tanking. And I really like that idea. I wonder if there's a way to keep that, but remove the criterion of actually getting hit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

It's an offensive skill for the most part that is why I was suggesting making it a life or mana steal because that is more offensive in nature than getting hit. I think Jugg would be better suited for a tank vs using the offensive skill, now that taunts work better...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I completely agree with your jugg statement
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

bump