I think that a new character would be awesome for the next big expansion the SpacetimeSudios does.
Mabey a new kind of character that's a combination of all the current classes?
It would also be cool if a dual wield character was introduced, or one that could use two pets????
Stat Explosion, haha.
Dual weapons would be cool, like two swords, or two guns Of course the weapons should have a stat reduction, or else there will be people running around with 1000+ stats.
Thats one hit kill right there.
Any ideas on what class the new character should be?
At first I was thinking elf, but that's kinda like the Rouge. I really dunno, they have pinned down the three major classes, but I think one more would be absolutely awesome!
===
As far as new abilities, I think that each class should get a really flashy special ability.
For the mage, I think that an Arcane ally summon ability would be awesome. The ally would appear for an x amount of time, and as you increased the 1/5 points, the time and damage and health it has increases. It wold basically act as a second pet, attacking, and grabbing loot.
Also, a Blood Drain of some sort would be very handy. You cast it, and it effects one target uncharged, and it brings down their health, and gives it to you. On a charged cast, it effects multiple enemies, and gives the health to any ally standing within x meters of you. This skill should be sustainable by you mana, and it drains the bar until there is none left. Sorta like a vampire skill.
Any ideas?
For rouge, I think that some sort of invisibility would be really groovy. This would come in handy for PvP, but also in PvE for running ahead and poisoning the mobs or laying traps. As you upgrade the ability, it allows you to attack unnoticed, and I think that it should cost x amount of mana to use, but it stays active but slowly drains your mana bar until there is not enough left to sustain the skill.
Any other ideas?
For warrior, I don't really have one for him.
Sorry.
Any ideas for the warrior?
Well tell me what you think, and comment lots!