Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Level Cap is raising to 36! New skills unlock, new vanities & more!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Yes yes yes!!!!
    Thnku Dev team, already warned every1 of guild to be there and try out the new skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Free respecs, what?!?! LOL!

In Dark Legends, everything is upfront and explained. You know what the damage is fom each skill before you choose it, just like you know what the drop is in a zone. Nobody, but nobody, has yet even spent a single point on the new skills because they unlock at levels that were not available. So it is totally fair. Just because they tweaked what the actual numbers will be prior to unlocking is no reason for a free respec.

A free respec is only for people who have already assigned points to a skill, only to have the skill get changed.

By the illogic used here, they expct free respecs just to experiment with builds. Why not ask for free epic items and free levels, while you're at it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Free respecs would be great because of the tree branch system they use to assign powers. You will need to respec to try them. Unless u put one point in each and have some leftover.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Y Helloooooo Dark Legends......mmmm mmm mmmm you shall be played... yup yup yup uh huh

By Tilax (Thanks btw)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't think we'll get 5 spec points out of this update, more like 2 or 3. I still think that 40% off platinum will make everyone happy
    Level 31 D.V.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post

In Dark Legends, everything is upfront and explained. You know what the damage is fom each skill before you choose it, just like you know what the drop is in a zone. Nobody, but nobody, has yet even spent a single point on the new skills because they unlock at levels that were not available. So it is totally fair. Just because they tweaked what the actual numbers will be prior to unlocking is no reason for a free respec.

A free respec is only for people who have already assigned points to a skill, only to have the skill get changed.

By the illogic used here, they expct free respecs just to experiment with builds. Why not ask for free epic items and free levels, while you're at it.
    Finally a logical person here... And it's not like 8 plat is hard to get

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Everything seems explained and upfront if you are playing this game for the PVE experience only. However the description for Dark Binding doesn't make any distinction between it's effect in PVE and it's effect in PVE. This skill does a lot of damage in PVE (as expected from the description of "108 DMG + 5 sec root") but basically only roots in PVP - hardly any damage at all!

Also the Dark Binding skill was nerfed in PVP after players had used and tested it out and the PVPers who had already spent a point on this skill were forced to spend 8 plat again to respec.

Surely a limited free grace period to respec wouldn't be asking too much considering that STS are relying on us as essentially beta testers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Well, and what should ppl do if description didnt match the real life?

Like a ghost strike has "+ increased move speed" so here is a question: what should ppl do who choose it for build according to this description if its not true? It looks like ppl are beta testing this game for their own money. And in spite of fact that i dont care much about free respec I can understand ppl who is asking for it cause they feel kinda deceived now because this two new skills are not like what they expected.

P.s. I hope spacetime will do quick fixes to make everyone happy)

Have a nice day!

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

the increase in speed for charged is greater than for tapping, and designed to provide a reasonable amount without being overpowered. People are running flags after all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    the increase in speed for charged is greater than for tapping, and designed to provide a reasonable amount without being overpowered. People are running flags after all
    Ehh? How stay it as it was in pvp and bring more speed in pve

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:1018646

Still, it should be faster than Shadow Dance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    Finally a logical person here... And it's not like 8 plat is hard to get
    By the logic of "8 plat is not hard to get" then, obviously, it wouldn't be that much of a financial loss, would it? I'm pretty sure that if it were programmed to be 1(one) free respec, then, it can't be abused, and other's will not use it to "Experiment with their builds". Especially with the amount of Plat I have seen dropped since the release, it wouldn't really affect their overall bottom line.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canislupis081376 View Post
    By the logic of "8 plat is not hard to get" then, obviously, it wouldn't be that much of a financial loss, would it? I'm pretty sure that if it were programmed to be 1(one) free respec, then, it can't be abused, and other's will not use it to "Experiment with their builds". Especially with the amount of Plat I have seen dropped since the release, it wouldn't really affect their overall bottom line.
    Free.Platinum.Offers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Free.Platinum.Offers
    Using.Chrome.Nosuchthing.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canislupis081376 View Post
    Using.Chrome.Nosuchthing.
    I see true using chrome the free plat offers are ridiculous but they are there. I've only ever gotten 4 plat out of trial pay offers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Guys what about dealdly combo? Charged fb + charged brim, inmost cases u even dont have time to do something in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totallymad View Post
    Guys what about dealdly combo? Charged fb + charged brim, inmost cases u even dont have time to do something in pvp
    and that's after the power has been "tweaked"...pretty bad, hmm? those 2 shot kills take some real skill to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I see true using chrome the free plat offers are ridiculous but they are there. I've only ever gotten 4 plat out of trial pay offers.
    some are there, and I am waiting for one to get to me. Only thing I really "need" Plat for is slots, tbh. I don't need silly clothes, I don't need "A W E S O M E" weapons. I really, really, really don't need to level with it. I just want some darn slots. Is that really asking too much? Being able to respec would be nice. I like having that "option".