Have played more. I have two pinks now. They have the same names as loot in AO2 except the stats are bad. Why?

Devs... You promised epic and new...

You used to make entirely NEW environments with entirely NEW bosses and entirely NEW loot like Lost and The Swamps. Now for twice the cost, you have given me a recycled map with new colors and space doors, new bosses, and mostly recycled loot. For 20P NOTHING should have been recognizable. Nothing. What took 3 months???

Also, it just cost me 15K to play. I don't sell my pinks. I've played to get my 300K that is already disappearing. Elixirs are expensive and I should not HAVE to buy them to play. If you think I just play poorly, ask Twinktastical- he played with me As Instinctive through the 5th lvl and killing the Overlord. He'll say if I play badly since I'm probably not his favorite person Though it took a long time since we didn't manage to get Overlord by a barrel...

I have three lvl 45 characters. I don't have the gold to level them all to 50. I'm not about to HAVE to do money runs on balefort just to play a campaign that I had to pay twice as much for that already has let me down in terms of its lack of newness.

I don't advocate nerfing... I don't know what the answer is... But I'm not playing AO3 anymore until I can play without pouring endless gold into it.

I apologize if I sound angry. I'm not. I'm disappointed and really frustrated because I've realized that I can't afford to level all my 45 characters to 50... and that's just not acceptable