Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ripmaw Replaced by Slag the Fire Elemental on Thursday - Comparison Shopping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

"slag" that made me giggle inside
    I might want to get on those free plat offers. Doubtful I'll be able to get 250 though.

also
    ROUGES ARE OP OMG NERF ROUGE BUFF WIZZARDS
    Jed - Sorcerer, Crp - Sorcerer, Qad - Sorcerer, Puj - Warrior, Onf - Rogue
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Cry more please. There is +30 STR pet and two +30 INT pets. It's time..
    it's time? maybe make slag +30 DEX and 7% movement and that's it (a Hazel version for Rogue), see who's crying then.

Comparing Hazel with Slag is just .... wrong. Although Hazel is so much cheaper, Slag is just way too OP especially when ripmaw cost the same.

While I agree mage's pets Clyde and Colton are both nice, but who's complaining about mage being OP =) ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    1 thing to say to this, warriors and mages are screwed. Rogues are already the most powerful class, and with 850 armor and 4.2k hp, one crit aimed shot nails me over 40% of my life, with this addition to a good rogues stats, they'll be able to kill people with ease furthermore, and run away when things get rough in pvp with ease. As well as, make their enemy easier to kill and weaker. Rogues can already 1 shot a mage without a shield up, and use a matter of three skills to kill even an elite pvp warrior. Just stating, its quite unfair already for other classes besides rogues. With this new addition to this pet, it'll be even harder for the other classes in Pvp.

Sir,

When game expansions come to light its maps, bosses and stories that are added to AL. What's not added is more PVP maps. PVP is an addtional mini game within AL and is proving to be not the main focus. Saying that, if you told me you wouldn't love being in a party with a Pro Assassin that has this pet that would be a lie. If PVP is YOUR focus...cool. Instead of requesting the Assassin class as a whole to be nerfed, you should ask for the pet to be nerfed while in PVP area. This is about gamplay in the main focus of AL and that main focus is PVE.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    Sir,

When game expansions come to light its maps, bosses and stories that are added to AL. What's not added is more PVP maps. PVP is an addtional mini game within AL and is proving to be not the main focus. Saying that, if you told me you wouldn't love being in a party with a Pro Assassin that has this pet that would be a lie. If PVP is YOUR focus...cool. Instead of requesting the Assassin class as a whole to be nerfed, you should ask for the pet to be nerfed while in PVP area. This is about gamplay in the main focus of AL and that main focus is PVE.
    Good point, then that should be so. Many people of ALs' main focus of pvp, we just do not lurk the forums as most others do to post our opinions as much..
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Based in part on user feedback, Slag has had his statistics updated. The intent with Slag the Fire Elemental was not to be a "Rogue" pet, but a viable pet for anyone who's interested in dealing damage.

Thread closed: Please continue the discussion here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...day-Comparison
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com