Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Money rich based game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaleagle View Post
    Developers making this game. Designers making this game. We play, we pay. That's how they feed their family and make money. Enough of whining now. I'd support them if I were you.
    Mystical quit trolling the thread, it is a valid point that the game is monetarily driven to the point that it is out of control.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyll View Post
    Mystical quit trolling the thread, it is a valid point that the game is monetarily driven to the point that it is out of control.
    I am not trolling. A thread is made to receive posts, opinions and points of view. Ain't happy about it? Deal with it. You got my point of view, which is the prices are normal. They make money like this and need it. Need it to create more content, to make you play for free and to make what you're whining for. Be responsible and view it as a Designer or Developer.

Remember, you won't always receive agreements. Don't just give false accusations if the post doesn't apply to your wishes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyll View Post
    I disagree. I have spent relatively little platinum. Especially compared to others.

This game can be played perfectly fine without paying. Seriously, everyone complaining should be thankful you are not "forced" to buy elixir like we were in pocket legends.

Sure there are perks in this game that require money. But by no means is it a requirement. I think that a lot of people are hung up on certain aspects of the game that do indeed cost money (having all the cool arcane/mythic toys, being on leaderboards, having the tiniest edge in pvp).

Honestly, to me, those are all little things. Sure, there are things that could be better. But in general the game can and is played and enjoyed with little cost.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)