Thread: Equal distribution in PVP Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Equal distribution in PVP Kills

Equal distribution in PVP Kills

Im not sure if Im the only one who experience this but i felt that warrior class is just a tank in PVP, which is very unfair, we do the tanking but kills always get by rogues and mages, mostly rogues... I just hope that Team kills should be divided by the team who won the PVP, Those who leave the PVP will get no kills added to their point and the kills of the player who leave will go to the remaining players thus this will prevent players from leaving the team.

Another thing is, Balance in PVP players. a game should start with an equal players, most of the time 1 team has 5 members while the another team has only 3, which is very unfair for the team with 3 members. System should only allow the game to start when there's an equal players for both team, because of imbalance on team players, there's a tendency that the 3 member team will leave the game, which is very frustrating.

Hope I can get a good response with this... Thank you!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Will team deaths be divided within the team aswell or?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swexcist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

And divide flags too! If you put it this way, then everything should be divided: deaths/kills/flags. Oh, I doubt any warrior would like it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jtst View Post
    And divide flags too! If you put it this way, then everything should be divided: deaths/kills/flags. Oh, I doubt any warrior would like it
    lol i bet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default the art of kill stealing

ahh yes the art of kill steal/hitting last...

my war can do it...so can u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And another warrior who is not satisfied because he can not get his kills...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

We used to be able to kill but now we can't its really sad...I play hours a day have 5k kills, I've talked to most wsrriors with good kills abs they kill farm. .. that's not my thing. .. nerfing our damage has made us punching bags now... are health and armor can't withstand a rouges damage. .. so honestly in pvp all we do is stand there protect our mages and rouges heal them while they get the kills, and we get the deaths. .. and nasty, I play on all three classes, do you? I really dislike when someone who is only one class comments on others ..rouges as beyond op, like god like. ..warriors have zero strengths now cause health does zero against rouge, damage does zero against rouge.... mages have no life, but a nasty aoe.. watch a pvp battle. .its chubby warriors run away from rouges, lol its comical. .pretty much a skinny little girl is punking this big muscular guy.. nerfing the damage makes pvp lame honestly. .. tanks will not fight other tanks and just run right by them cause there no point, it will be an hour long draw...I saw t he other day rouges complaining that each class has 30×+ pet but them, to even it out, well each class has a chance at 250% crit except warrior ballance that out while your at it....maybe if we have some chances at high damage we could kill someone...damage was fine with windmilk, now its like im lvl 15, my lvl 13 rouge has more damage and dps than a 26 warrior, does that seem okay to you??? Finally sts, you once nerfed warriors long before pvp, because rouges and mages said we were roo powerful and getting too many pve kills compared to other classes so you nerfed us....why isnt the same thing being done now....a warrior gets 5-15 kills a rouge gets 50-100 kills in same match...give us some damage please..
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

CTF is a team game. and STS only reward kills and flags to invidious. This is the main problem. and also the most satisfaction come from kills. its quick and could b many. warriors r good at flag carrying. most 5 flags a game. and also flags and kills has the same 10k achievement. lol. and also they saying mages r support class in pvp. support warrior get flag. support rogues get kills. what do mages get? death.

Your whole reward system need a over haul.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    CTF is a team game. and STS only reward kills and flags to invidious. This is the main problem. and also the most satisfaction come from kills. its quick and could b many. warriors r good at flag carrying. most 5 flags a game. and also flags and kills has the same 10k achievement. lol. and also they saying mages r support class in pvp. support warrior get flag. support rogues get kills. what do mages get? death.

Your whole reward system need a over haul.
    Agree with the reward system. It is whacked.

Disagree with the sorcs. Last night that little tank sorc got amazing kill spam. Even apologized for getting all the kills. It was funny. I said don't worry I am used to it. I believe it is a sorc with a pocket warrior.

Not sure how they will balance a warrior. Still the nerf they did is hurting. Why on earth would they nerf damage and fix the glitch and nerf more? Here they told me they did baby steps and see the outcome. The warrior nerf was not baby steps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Even the damage bump they gave us did little...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    We used to be able to kill but now we can't its really sad...I play hours a day have 5k kills, I've talked to most wsrriors with good kills abs they kill farm. .. that's not my thing. .. nerfing our damage has made us punching bags now... are health and armor can't withstand a rouges damage. .. so honestly in pvp all we do is stand there protect our mages and rouges heal them while they get the kills, and we get the deaths. .. and nasty, I play on all three classes, do you? I really dislike when someone who is only one class comments on others ..rouges as beyond op, like god like. ..warriors have zero strengths now cause health does zero against rouge, damage does zero against rouge.... mages have no life, but a nasty aoe.. watch a pvp battle. .its chubby warriors run away from rouges, lol its comical. .pretty much a skinny little girl is punking this big muscular guy.. nerfing the damage makes pvp lame honestly. .. tanks will not fight other tanks and just run right by them cause there no point, it will be an hour long draw...I saw t he other day rouges complaining that each class has 30×+ pet but them, to even it out, well each class has a chance at 250% crit except warrior ballance that out while your at it....maybe if we have some chances at high damage we could kill someone...damage was fine with windmilk, now its like im lvl 15, my lvl 13 rouge has more damage and dps than a 26 warrior, does that seem okay to you??? Finally sts, you once nerfed warriors long before pvp, because rouges and mages said we were roo powerful and getting too many pve kills compared to other classes so you nerfed us....why isnt the same thing being done now....a warrior gets 5-15 kills a rouge gets 50-100 kills in same match...give us some damage please..
    You do not understand that CTF is a team game, to get kills you need to spend time and outmaneuver your enemy it's not about the kills but the team game (your game) maybe it is sometimes unbalanced but that's the way it is and I'm not playing only 1 class I play on my warrior as well and there are plenty of warriors with a good kill death ratio take an example of them before you complain. Maybe you also have a good K / D? But I mean try to outsmart your enemy off so you still get kills instead of whining that rogues and mages stealing kills anyways good luck.