Thread: Need Lvl 15 Mage build

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need Lvl 15 Mage build

Looking for a l15 Mage build. If anyone would link a few guides that would be much appreciated. Trying to see a few builds to work with. Thanks ahead of time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i have one but before i tell you ima say all you haters out der i really dont care if you think its a bad build cos it works for me i have 2.5kdr without boosting so sit, also im not stupid you can have like 10 kdr or whatever but lets be honest if you dont want to be true to yourself its fine but i know...

SO lets get started EQUIPMENT:
    This is the crit gear i use vs other mages and vs some bears if i cant be bothered to kite properly xD

snipers (platinum) helm lv10

Expert Leather L.15

Lvl15 Paw (i dont use fb cos most people say your a nub if you use it so...)

snipers (Platinum)shield lvl10 or ghoulish lvl15

magicians dps/armour ring (hit and dps/armour) whatever floats your boat really

The next Gear is for vs bears, Birds:

magicians armour ring

artisan leather lvl15

lv15 paw

ghoulish lvl15 shield

snipers (platinum) helm lvl10

Now for the BUILD:

4 frostbite
    5 fire
    1light
    3 heal
    1 drain

ok for starters you may think why so high frost---well i dont quite know why but when i combo with high frost it hits massively and its crit tends to kill most mages there and then...
    i dont think light is that important i mean wud be nice to have but not essential i think
    drain is just really to get that bonus you get when you have full hp from having dmg taken and also it deals a great amount of dmg to your opponent and can be that saviour kill i think

Now for the most important part to a good mage is the build---vs bears i use fire frost and depends on how strong their stomp is if not strong enough they will stay frozen after stomping my frostbite and because of the higher frostbite they stay frozen for the perfect amount of time for you to regen you fire and combo them with it and after doing so they get frozen again... depending on whether i feel cocky or not i might go in to light them and and drain them...

so my overall combo goes like dis (remember only get as close as your range of skills has to) fire frost (if their stomp fails) go back in and drain, light (as soon as done run out) whilst healing and stay away from their autos then once fire is ready go back in and be sure to make that combo and freeze them again
    that is vs bears

vs magers and bird is frost, light, fire, drain, heal, light, frost,fire, heal, light, heal, frost (after this they tend to be dead...

my skill set goes like dis full dex apart from get high enough stats with INT and STR to be able to equip ghoulish and paw

hope you like pwning dem all and btw for the record this pretty much always 8 out of 10 times will beat even the best nukes like onebeastmage, zetris (if he takes founders off) but you need to establish a counter combo to there skill combo other wise they drain frost light fire... your screwed unless you remake you build so that when they do this you drain heal/ fire to make them not be in range or drain heal to reheal urself and get them low hp

HOPE YOU LIKE IT xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i am thinking about makking a lvl15 pvp mage:0 so i will use your build and tell u how it works!!
    L76 Swiftdrago, L16 ieathatters, L15 ftdbearftw, L1 pqcketlegends

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    i have one but before i tell you ima say all you haters out der i really dont care if you think its a bad build cos it works for me i have 2.5kdr without boosting so sit, also im not stupid you can have like 10 kdr or whatever but lets be honest if you dont want to be true to yourself its fine but i know...

This is the crit gear i use vs other mages and vs some bears if i cant be bothered to kite properly xD

Expert Leather L.15

magicians armour ring

artisan leather lvl15

lv15 paw

ghoulish lvl15 shield

Now for the BUILD:

4 frostbite
    5 fire
    1light
    3 heal
    1 drain

ok for starters you may think why so high frost---well i dont quite know why but when i combo with high frost it hits massively and its crit tends to kill most mages there and then...
    i dont think light is that important i mean wud be nice to have but not essential i think
    drain is just really to get that bonus you get when you have full hp from having dmg taken and also it deals a great amount of dmg to your opponent and can be that saviour kill i think

Now for the most important part to a good mage is the build---vs bears i use fire frost and depends on how strong their stomp is if not strong enough they will stay frozen after stomping my frostbite and because of the higher frostbite they stay frozen for the perfect amount of time for you to regen you fire and combo them with it and after doing so they get frozen again... depending on whether i feel cocky or not i might go in to light them and and drain them...

so my overall combo goes like dis (remember only get as close as your range of skills has to) fire frost (if their stomp fails) go back in and drain, light (as soon as done run out) whilst healing and stay away from their autos then once fire is ready go back in and be sure to make that combo and freeze them again
    that is vs bears

vs magers and bird is frost, light, fire, drain, heal, light, frost,fire, heal, light, heal, frost (after this they tend to be dead...

my skill set goes like dis full dex apart from get high enough stats with INT and STR to be able to equip ghoulish and paw

hope you like pwning dem all and btw for the record this pretty much always 8 out of 10 times will beat even the best nukes like onebeastmage, zetris (if he takes founders off) but you need to establish a counter combo to there skill combo other wise they drain frost light fire... your screwed unless you remake you build so that when they do this you drain heal/ fire to make them not be in range or drain heal to reheal urself and get them low hp

HOPE YOU LIKE IT xD
    Thanks bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

prof who r you?? depleted??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Expert Leather L.15

magicians armour ring

artisan leather lvl15

lv15 paw

ghoulish lvl15 shield

Now for the BUILD:

4 frostbite
    5 fire
    1light
    3 heal
    1 drain

that is vs bears

HOPE YOU LIKE IT xD
    Ty for the honorable mention.

@OP I suggest you search out a good friend of mine named "Bous". Tell him Imp said "Balls" and that I said he'd give you a decent 15 mage nuke build if you ask him for it. Imo cert is only good against Other mages, he's never played well against my 15-17 bears.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Grab f-bow. Spam skills. GF.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    Grab f-bow. Spam skills. GF.
    Not on mages, lol.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Yes on mages. All you gotta do is spam. Spam, spam, spam.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

prof who r you?? depleted??
    I r a random

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Probably the worst build I have ever seen.
    Lol why 4 frost...1 is needed. I would perfer going big on light
    Just a suggestion.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Reun so ur saying do slash stomp ib beckon rage hs? Your a "skilled" pvper...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The build I used was
    5 fire, 3 heal, 2 ice, 1 light, 3 drain
    Might not seem like much but it does its job well. What seemingly used to work 90% of the time to get me a kill vs other mages was
    1. Fire 2. Ice. 3. Run back 4. Drain 5. Light 6. Ice 7. Fire
    The build is sort of a kite/tank build. The gear that worked well for we was (l15 Pink paw, L10 Snipers, l15 Gruesome evidence bracer, l15 Expert)
    Most nuke mages say that 6 light is needed? No. K it does debuff well, but it's sort of a "putting two feet in the river to check it's depth"
    The damage will be nice but say lightning is dodged. That leaves you to rely on something like 1 heal or maybe a drain. Vs other mages who have 4-5 heal. It's not very effective. The build I use above worked for me. The range of the 5 fire is significantly larger than a nuke mage's range. So.. an average nuke mage will throw everything at you in one go but there is a high possibility that only a drain will hit (if you know your range) Therefore, after you use the fire you can run up and nuke w/ drain light ice fire to win.
    In summary..... Nuke builds are good but not necessarily the best choice. With a 1 heal build. If something goes wrong gg
    Try my build and if you don't like it create your own. Pvp isn't always about winning. It's about trying new things and improving over the course of time
    One can't be good by raw talent, one has to practice/ perfect their skills.
    -Gtfq
    Come join lvl 26-35 PVP!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by airslash:1040775
    The build I used was
    Might not seem like much but it does its job well. What seemingly used to work 90% of the time to get me a kill vs other mages was
    The build is sort of a kite/tank build. The gear that worked well for we was (l15 Pink paw, L10 Snipers, l15 Gruesome evidence bracer, l15 Expert)
    Most nuke mages say that 6 light is needed? No. K it does debuff well, but it's sort of a "putting two feet in the river to check it's depth"
    The damage will be nice but say lightning is dodged. That leaves you to rely on something like 1 heal or maybe a drain. Vs other mages who have 4-5 heal. It's not very effective. The build I use above worked for me. The range of the 5 fire is significantly larger than a nuke mage's range. So.. an average nuke mage will throw everything at you in one go but there is a high possibility that only a drain will hit (if you know your range) Therefore, after you use the fire you can run up and nuke w/ drain light ice fire to win.
    In summary..... Nuke builds are good but not necessarily the best choice. With a 1 heal build. If something goes wrong gg
    Try my build and if you don't like it create your own. Pvp isn't always about winning. It's about trying new things and improving over the course of time
    -Gtfq
    Agreed.
    But know that it takes more than just a build to have good skill, mages use various combo orders and you have to be good at adjusting the right "counter combo" to do well against them. Funny how people say high light is a must for low levels, but no... low level mage pvp is 90% of the time kiting... i think that high fire would be better, bigger combo, and kite. and when versing a mage, make sure to drain right after they do. Saved drain will hurt your opponent c=

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by airslash View Post
    The build I used was
    -Gtfq
    Thanks bro! Well thought out explanation. Helps big time