Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: remember the non pvp days???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default remember the non pvp days???

Remember back when there was just pve.... remember the lbs in pve kills were dominated by warriors (minus patrick)...remeber when other classes complained warriors were too powerful and could kill multiple people... and that this was unfair (pve really? We are a team), and than remember how one update every warrior went down in dps and damage, and rouges and mages shot up like 200%.....now fast forward to pvp...now rouges are too powerful, can kill anything that walks, the kill count is ridiculous, (just how warriors pve count was) and the solution to that? ?? Lets nerf the warrior some more, get rids of their mana, and make them have higher mana output...our best skill has highest mana output, rouge best skill has the lowest mana output.. they took ourbest skill and made it unusable, and made it to where they can't kill anything. ...we went from killing everything to nothing. ...I remember a time we were nerfed for pve.....; (
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

lol. good old days. The only problem right now its pve and pvp requires such different set of skills. as many players suggested if they give us a skill load up as the equips load up. things will b much smoother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default remove warriors from game XD

its so boring to play warrior atm. especially PVP. you get like 3-5 kills a match, while rogues just run arround, spam AS and get 50-100 kills.
    and warrior cant kill anything xD

sure we are tanks. but the damage output is ridiculous. a lvl13-15 rogue deals more damage than a lvl26 warrior

so i created a rogue (i always played warrior). and yes, its 100x more fun then playing a warrior. coz u can kill enemies.
    went into my first match, had like: 34 kills. cant remember when i had 34 kills with warrior

many of my friends stopped playing warrior too. all went rogue. i wonder why warrior class is in this game atm ?

so please STS: please remove warrior from game. nobody needs the warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Yeah I mean basically we can't tank anymore like we used to, we can't kill like we used to it takes three tanks to produce the damage one rouge does....im hopibg this being our world we get a nice little bump with new gear but I highly doubt it....in pve now my friends are like naw man, bot with ur tank, go get your rouge, lol... so lame. ...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warbluefish View Post
    lol. good old days. The only problem right now its pve and pvp requires such different set of skills. as many players suggested if they give us a skill load up as the equips load up. things will b much smoother.
    I made a brand new tank scritly for pve....im loading up on defensice skills and taunts, ( but I wont be able to kill ans help party out) but ill take few more hits.... weve always been high damage on SKILLS lower damage on dps.. rouges should be higher damage on dps lower damage on skills, and mages should be balance of both. I don't see the issue here.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Yeah I mean basically we can't tank anymore like we used to, we can't kill like we used to it takes three tanks to produce the damage one rouge does....im hopibg this being our world we get a nice little bump with new gear but I highly doubt it....in pve now my friends are like naw man, bot with ur tank, go get your rouge, lol... so lame. ...
    I was on my warrior last night in pvp. He is level 21. I can't stand pve but anyway that's another topic. There seems to be a influx of sorcs. The funny thing. Now there are sorcs apologizing for getting the kill spam. I just found it funny. I keep telling don;t worry I will eventually get a kill with my wet noodle weapon.

Oh I swear they nerfed warrior damage again last update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

They should bring in PVP load outs. Problem solved?
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

This is what I did (sorry if it's sideways, haven't figured out how to turn it lol)

Anyways, it's decent health and armor and high dodge. Of course I have a hard time killing, even in regular maps, and I only have enough mana to use 3 skills 1x before needing to tap a pot, (but it refills quick when not engaged with enemies). But it actually dodges a lot so I can aggro and do what little damage I can while waiting for the heavy hitters to make the kills and not get hit.

The way it stands now with aggro, it's just not cool to have more than one warrior, the other warriors also pull aggro and the mobs redirect a lot creating a confusing mess or what they are hitting. This keeps me alive in pve, and not using a ton of pots. (still using them though!). I am using more mana pots, and a lot less health pots than I would with a damage build. But the gear to do this is EXTREMELY CHEAP.
    I don't play pvp, but I am pretty sure this is a dead meat build for it

I don't think STS is going to allow different skill load out for pvp and pve. It would affect their revenue stream if people didn't have to change it.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Ive never even pvpd ingame yet.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Mark, try lvl 16 pvp.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hotpimp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    Mark, try lvl 16 pvp.
    mark add me and gilbert - gilberts ign is Aimednuke
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dont use ur taunt skill unless u are dealing dmg among ur group or it's necessary for pulling mobs. Otherwise u will find it almost like kamikaze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

PVP was fun, because I killed everyone. Then after the update, it felt equal because I'd kill individuals in a close battle. And if it was 2 vs Me I would put up a good fight and die while have done some damage. Now after the latest update, I quit PVP because I'll deal damage and be near death in seconds and once I take someone's health down 3/4 some rouge will come and steal the kill.

name == KAZILLO // status?* >offline< **time.approx "awhile"
    rebooting. . . .
    *status?* >online<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Rouges are just to quick and powerful. What were the developers thinking...
    "People say Warriors are to powerful!"
    "Ok, let's make it so they deal less damage and their Mana depletes extremely fast"
    "GOOD IDEA! While we are at it, lets make it so Sorcerers and Rouges DPS is crazy high!"
    "Nice people will love it!"

name == KAZILLO // status?* >offline< **time.approx "awhile"
    rebooting. . . .
    *status?* >online<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

umm try a dif build dark. Idid a few runs with a couple warrios in my guild who had higher dmg/dps then my sorc.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:1028647
    umm try a dif build dark. Idid a few runs with a couple warrios in my guild who had higher dmg/dps then my sorc.
    2. Options with this, you're either lying or your sorcerer is horriable lol. There is no way a lvl 26 warrior and lvl 26 sorcerer have anywhere NEAR the same DPS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

My dps with mali is 207.0... I have 4140 armor.... you find a warrior with better stats you let me know, only kills a warrior can get is after a rouge weakeabs it I have to guess. When life is down and axe throw to steal it...80% OF TIME they die before I can react

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

@jackyll. Nah not lying lol, wish i was. Im 25 though dmg about 165-170 and dps around 200-205, crap gear. Warrio had 182-185 dmg and 207-210 dps. I was just as shocked
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

My dps with mali is 207.0... I have 4140 armor.... you find a warrior with better stats you let me know, only kills a warrior can get is after a rouge weakeabs it I have to guess. When life is down and axe throw to steal it...80% OF TIME they die before I can react
    4140 armor ok
    Jed - Sorcerer, Crp - Sorcerer, Qad - Sorcerer, Puj - Warrior, Onf - Rogue
    Remember that thing about AL platinum only being used for elixirs and vanity? Yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jed:1029049
    4140 armor ok
    Guessing he meant 4140 hp
    Credits to Iady