Thread: some changes that should happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default some changes that should happen

Rogue:
    - aim shot: in pvp increase cool time to 4 sec.
    Rogue is the only class for wich 1 skill is enought for wins. This skill is to OP for pvp. Pve is ok.
    - shadow storm: incresed dmg. Shadow focus crit dmg increased. Reduce cool time to 4 sec.
    As For 5 sec cool down skill its too weak.

Warrior:
    - sky smash: 50% to regain mana in charged version; switch movement lock from charged version to uncharged.
    This skill is way better not charged actually. It have no sense.

Wizzard:
    - curse: wth is that skill... joke?
    Ok, lets try: sweapening up 2m->4m. Penetrating up 5% -> 15%. Weakening 10%->20%. Lingering 2->5 sec.
    As a skill wich dont give dmg by its own, it should give some nice debuff, or it will be still useless.
    - lifegiver: remove agro; make better Healing over time mana and life, depended on dmg, like life 10+ dmg/10, mana 5+ dmg/20
    - gale: increase cool time + durations of spell.
    Its cool buff, but too short. For dmg spell cool time is too big compare to dmg it make.
    - fireball: fix aiming with it.
    I know u wanted make it cool to aim, but its only skill with wich u cant shoot behind, running away. Aim shot, axe throw dont make that. Change either fireball, either them.

Pvp:
    +-1 lvl is very cool.
    But i think that there should be pre-definied range of lvls.
    Starting from (max, max-1) lvls should be alone, so actually 25-26 alone.
    1-4, 5-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, ...

Also when newbies are going to pvp, there always are some twinks. Dunno why they have fun from killing newbies. So I would make 2 leagues: newbies, advanced.
    Advanced would have at least some number of kills. Like:
    100 for 1-4, 200 for 5-9, 300 for 10-14, 400 for 15-19, 500 for 20-24, 600 for 25-29, 700 for 30-34, ...
    Or at least half of this numbers

Bard Daily Quests:
    I really hate aiming 'X'. Could you change it, so you can tap anywhere, or at least normal attack too?
    Last edited by ishyrionek; 03-30-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    AL: Ishyrionek (31 Warrior)
    AL: Ishyrion (30 Rogue)
    AL: Ishyrionus (30 Wizzard)
    BD: Ishyrion (7)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I like the two arenas idea!

Maybe like an arena in Windmoore and the Coliseum in Kraag for the advanced PvPers.

Then it becomes a choice on which CTF map you want to go in.

Honestly, it's no fun wiping out noobs and players with lower quality gear or tactics. I have left so many matches when I get a kill streak of 10 and am never even threatened with a death.

I actually find it quite fun to go 1v3 or 2v4, hence my horrible KDR. When you are outmatched, tactics are the key to survival and kills. That's when things really become fun. Otherwise, it's spam aimed, get kill, move on, get another kill, find mana pack, get another kill, etc.

Another thing I would like to see is a PvE hybrid where you are in the arena versus. NPCs. Maybe an arena filled with Bloodhammer, Bael and other bosses. It could even drop loot! Maybe not the elite pinks that the elite maps drop, but nice pinks on occasion. If STS would introduce that, I would be thrilled, and might have to forgo sleep entirely :-)

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishyrionek View Post
    Also when newbies are going to pvp, there always are some twinks. Dunno why they have fun from killing newbies. So I would make 2 leagues: newbies, advanced.
    Advanced would have at least some number of kills.
    Ya, I feel sorry for the lv 10-16 noobs that are playing pvp for the first time, just to get aimshot to death 10 times in a row by twinks. Then they're scarred for life and never play pvp again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

yo I wanna give my insight on this,

Aight. So why yall hatin on twinks. Cuz we kill noobs? No. yall havent played twinking, infact we almost never encounter newbies wearing greens. How? Because of the new bundle packs and crates. They give pinks which can totally rival old twink gear. Shipmaster armor l16 = same stats as agile ranger savvy armor and depraved blades (new crate weapon) is way better than L16 lifethiefs so how are we fighting newbies. A twink set costs 150k (see hotpimps thread). With plat you can get it for 70 plat...so how are we killing newbs again? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=twinking

Secondly, prior to last update we have l17/18s in our l16 games. we have high levels in our games.

thirdly, its their free will if they want to pvp at that level. if they dont have good gear then they should probably get good gear BEFORE entering pvp and people like you shouldnt cry about their mistakes. its damn PVP, somebodys gonna have to die.

SMH. its like me going in WoW endgame wearing crappy gear and then when I cant kill anyone, I come crying to the forums begging the devs to nerf twinks or something.

This post is coming from a guy with 14k pvp kills and 4k deaths. I mostly never attack/ pvp ffa with PUGs. I have pvp friends so I 1v1/ffa with them. If some ungeared noob tries to rush me with crappy gear or trashtalks my team im not just gonna stand there ofc im gonna kill em -__-

and your last idea is slightly flawed. I mean a newb wearing greens can also easily get 300+ kills. Kills dont mean skills. Please play twinking first before hating - if you want add Lilbless and ill pvp your twink and show that twinks aint just about farming noobs.

-------------------------------------PART II-------------------------

Why nerf aimedshot? isnt it enough for you that our only good farmable weapon got nerfed significantly in damage. Like before whenever I saw another twink wearing lifethiefs I got scared because lifethief was a good weapon. Now that it does 50dmg in l16 pvp whenever I see a twink wearing lifethiefs I laugh cuz ik it wont 6shot me.

@Ishirionek samhayne already stated that you shouldnt make threads to nerf other classes JUST BECAUSE you want your class (warrior) TO BE OVERPOWERED. A lot of your posts are about boosting warriors to an extent that theyre horribly OP like before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember everyone is entitled to their opinion and this post is constructive criticism, dont hate - appreciate.

~ Lilbless
    Last edited by Bless; 03-29-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    yo I wanna give my insight on this,

Aight. So why yall hatin on twinks. Cuz we kill noobs? No. yall havent played twinking, infact we almost never encounter newbies wearing greens. How? Because of the new bundle packs and crates. They give pinks which can totally rival old twink gear. Shipmaster armor l16 = same stats as agile ranger savvy armor and depraved blades (new crate weapon) is way better than L16 lifethiefs so how are we fighting newbies. A twink set costs 150k (see hotpimps thread). With plat you can get it for 70 plat...so how are we killing newbs again?

Secondly, prior to last update we have l17/18s in our l16 games. we have high levels in our games.

thirdly, its their free will if they want to pvp at that level. if they dont have good gear then they should probably get good gear BEFORE entering pvp and people like you shouldnt cry about their mistakes. its damn PVP, somebodys gonna have to die.

SMH. its like me going in WoW endgame wearing crappy gear and then when I cant kill anyone, I come crying to the forums begging the devs to nerf twinks or something.

This post is coming from a guy with 14k pvp kills and 4k deaths. I mostly never attack/ pvp ffa with PUGs. I have pvp friends so I 1v1/ffa with them. If some ungeared noob tries to rush me with crappy gear or trashtalks my team im not just gonna stand there ofc im gonna kill em -__-

and your last idea is slightly flawed. I mean a newb wearing greens can also easily get 300+ kills. Kills dont mean skills. Please play twinking first before hating - if you want add Lilbless and ill pvp your twink and show that twinks aint just about farming noobs.

-------------------------------------PART II-------------------------

Why nerf aimedshot? isnt it enough for you that our only good farmable weapon got nerfed significantly in damage. Like before whenever I saw another twink wearing lifethiefs I got scared because lifethief was a good weapon. Now that it does 50dmg in l16 pvp whenever I see a twink wearing lifethiefs I laugh cuz ik it wont 6shot me.

@Ishirionek samhayne already stated that you shouldnt make threads to nerf other classes JUST BECAUSE you want your class (warrior) TO BE OVERPOWERED. A lot of your posts are about boosting warriors to an extent that theyre horribly OP like before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember everyone is entitled to their opinion and this post is constructive criticism, dont hate - appreciate.

~ Lilbless
    Apply burn cream to woud.
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadbite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbite View Post
    Apply burn cream to woud.
    +1 gotta love haters
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

@TheMiraclebird: it is obvious after reading your post, that you play with twinkie and rogue.
    So why yall hatin on twinks. Cuz we kill noobs?
    You talking about nobs. Im talking about newbies.
    Why u are so afraid to play vs advanced pvp players? Do you need "pro" kill/death ratio?

Nobody is "pro" from first game. Such number of kills ( or maybe smaller if u need newbies kill so badly), would help new players to learn what is actually ctf pvp.
    Dont look only from yours perspective.

Why nerf aimedshot?
    Rogue is best class for pvp and pve.
    Pve: party made from 4 rogues have the best times. Not evryone using this tactic, cause not evryone wanna use potions, wich tank warrior, or wizzard will decrease.
    Pvp: they got most kills, in party vs party, aswell as kill 1vs1 wizzard (9 on 10 fights) and warrior ( 7 on 10 fights). Ofc when there is too many 2 sec shields tankys, they got big problems.

Ok, so...why they are so much OP? There is no balance.
    Why? Cause of aim shot.
    Thats why.

This is lie, or u mistaking me with someone else.
    In my signature its writen i played with all 3 classes. I always was to buff wizard, cause it kinda sux 1vs1, and nerf warriors healing 2 sec shield like rogue stun lock.
    If you wanna proff me this, give link to topic where Sam did that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishyrionek View Post
    @TheMiraclebird: it is obvious after reading your post, that you play with twinkie and rogue. your point is?

You talking about nobs. Im talking about newbies. ???? in your post youre trying to say new players are always crap at pvp, they couldve been playing wow or something.
    Why u are so afraid to play vs advanced pvp players? Do you need "pro" kill/death ratio? Im not afraid, nor do I really care about my kdr. I just dont wanna play endgame, I can barely afford it and im used to l16 so much. If you think ur so tough, make a damn twink and pvp me. im not all talk.

Nobody is "pro" from first game. Such number of kills ( or maybe smaller if u need newbies kill so badly), would help new players to learn what is actually ctf pvp.
    Dont look only from yours perspective.

Rogue is best class for pvp and pve.
    Pve: party made from 4 rogues have the best times. Not evryone using this tactic, cause not evryone wanna use potions, wich tank warrior, or wizzard will decrease.
    Pvp: they got most kills, in party vs party, aswell as kill 1vs1 wizzard (9 on 10 fights) and warrior ( 7 on 10 fights). Ofc when there is too many 2 sec shields tankys, they got big problems. 5 wars would annihilate 5 rogues in pvp. dont even bring mages up. theyre up

Ok, so...why they are so much OP? There is no balance.
    Why? Cause of aim shot. you blabbered about why rogues are best at pvp/pve. you didnt say why AS is op.
    Thats why.

This is lie, or u mistaking me with someone else. not saying that sam told YOU but saying he said it to everyone
    In my signature its writen i played with all 3 classes. I always was to buff wizard, cause it kinda sux 1vs1, and nerf warriors healing 2 sec shield like rogue stun lock.
    If you wanna proff me this, give link to topic where Sam did that.
    replies in bold
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I like the two arenas idea!

Maybe like an arena in Windmoore and the Coliseum in Kraag for the advanced PvPers.

Then it becomes a choice on which CTF map you want to go in.

Honestly, it's no fun wiping out noobs and players with lower quality gear or tactics. I have left so many matches when I get a kill streak of 10 and am never even threatened with a death.

I actually find it quite fun to go 1v3 or 2v4, hence my horrible KDR. When you are outmatched, tactics are the key to survival and kills. That's when things really become fun. Otherwise, it's spam aimed, get kill, move on, get another kill, find mana pack, get another kill, etc.

Another thing I would like to see is a PvE hybrid where you are in the arena versus. NPCs. Maybe an arena filled with Bloodhammer, Bael and other bosses. It could even drop loot! Maybe not the elite pinks that the elite maps drop, but nice pinks on occasion. If STS would introduce that, I would be thrilled, and might have to forgo sleep entirely :-)
    I like this idea

And for OP i dont see any hate for twinks. Thers very little speaking abt them. I dont know why ppl cant read carefuly

Thers some good ideas especialy for sorcerers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

@TheMiraclebird: i had twinkie rogue. After few games i was founding fun only in pvping with other twinks.
    Thats why there is idea here about game, were pro players can make fun game on lov lvls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishyrionek:1028709
    @TheMiraclebird: i had twinkie rogue. After few games i was founding fun only in pvping with other twinks.
    Thats why there is idea here about game, were pro players can make fun game on lov lvls.
    Ok Im sorry too, but yours and natrichs comment on twinks killing newbies got me angry cuz not everyone does it AND newbies most often attack us first.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii:1028649
    And for OP i dont see any hate for twinks. Thers very little speaking abt them. I dont know why ppl cant read carefuly
    Quote Originally Posted by ishyrionek:1028116
    Also when newbies are going to pvp, there always are some twinks. Dunno why they have fun from killing newbies.
    Shall I get you some glasses

\()-()/
    Last edited by Bless; 03-29-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Ok Im sorry too, but yours and natrichs comment on twinks killing newbies got me angry cuz not everyone does it AND newbies most often attack us first.

Shall I get you some glasses

\()-()/
    NO thx i already have one. U should get one for urself too. Im standing to my words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    NO thx i already have one. U should get one for urself too. Im standing to my words
    Im outta here. No point explaining things to you
    Credits to Iady