Thread: Overlord bug...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Overlord bug...

When you're fighting the overlord, it seems as though for every person, you can only damage him to 1/5 of his health. I noticed this once when it was 4 of us, and the overlords health bar stopped at 1/5 health left, and when I was soloing him after my whole party died, I was alive for a good 3 minutes yet I got him to 4/5 health, and I couldn't damage him any further. Also, sometimes when its 5 of us, and we pin him against the wall, we can't damage each other, we usually wait until a barrel spawns so we can make the barrel explode and he'll knock forward so we can hit him again. Anyone else notice this? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Um maybe because he had a mana shield on?

*looks around* Huh? what? yes i was there...
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Nope, you weren't there, and nope, he didn't have mana shield up, I checked, not to mention I couldn't damage him anymore for a good 3 to 5 minutes, that wasn't it, trust me, it happened 4 times to me total