Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Myhtic Helm in Arcane Legends lvl after update...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Myhtic Helm in Arcane Legends lvl after update...

They won't be increased to lvl 31 after update? So we need to buy a new Myhtic Helm??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

See thread in "Suggestion" section on this topic.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

No after the warrior expansion they will be able to be traded in for a better set down the road. I'm its stated a few times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aplyed View Post
    No after the warrior expansion they will be able to be traded in for a better set down the road. I'm its stated a few times.
    Not sure yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The Item Plan

Prelude: In this sneak peek, I have an overview of the items. In a future article, the lore that surrounds these powerful items, as well as what is coming in future expansions, will be revealed.

Mythic: There is a Mythic rarity Helm available for each class. The plan is that a Mythic rarity Armor for each class will drop in the next expansion to match. In the expansion after that, these Mythic rarity Helm and Armor set will be able to be turned in for an improved set.

EDIT: The Mythic Rarity Helms are having their appearance updated to new, unique looks. Look for them to be changed in a coming patch.

Arcane: Since the Kraken Isles adventure uncovers the back story to the Rogue character, the first Arcane rarity weapon will be a set of Rogue melee weapons called: Blackbeard’s Nefarious Hooks.

In the next expansion there will be another Arcane rarity weapon added for another class, with the expansion after that the third class Arcane rarity weapon will be added.

Here are some screenshots of Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks.

taken from here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Rarity-Items

Where's my thanks XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aplyed View Post
    The Item Plan

Prelude: In this sneak peek, I have an overview of the items. In a future article, the lore that surrounds these powerful items, as well as what is coming in future expansions, will be revealed.

Mythic: There is a Mythic rarity Helm available for each class. The plan is that a Mythic rarity Armor for each class will drop in the next expansion to match. In the expansion after that, these Mythic rarity Helm and Armor set will be able to be turned in for an improved set.

EDIT: The Mythic Rarity Helms are having their appearance updated to new, unique looks. Look for them to be changed in a coming patch.

Arcane: Since the Kraken Isles adventure uncovers the back story to the Rogue character, the first Arcane rarity weapon will be a set of Rogue melee weapons called: Blackbeard’s Nefarious Hooks.

In the next expansion there will be another Arcane rarity weapon added for another class, with the expansion after that the third class Arcane rarity weapon will be added.

Here are some screenshots of Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks.

taken from here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Rarity-Items

Where's my thanks XD
    Doesn't say anything about the OP's question. My thread in suggestion section will answer the OP and everyone that wants to know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

It says mythic armor will drop, and doesn't say helm will scale. It says u can turn if for another set in future.

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Aplyed:1028490
    It says mythic armor will drop, and doesn't say helm will scale. It says u can turn if for another set in future.

That MIGHT or MIGHT NOT happen. Its not set in stone (nothing ever is). Please view Mystical's thread and read the posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I have also read that post in suggestion, which has been deleted a while ago.

From what Sam is saying, no item will be scaled up, and you have to spend a large amount of plat / gold to upgrade yourself in every new expansion.

Honestly it's disappointing, but it can help me to clear my mind that I should not spend anymore in this game.

Though I also understand that this is true for every game. Otherwise, players won't keep spending when new expansions come out.

Sad but true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Sts is a company like every other that needs money to keep on running and pay its employees so stop whining.
    Just don't buy the chests and let big Plat spenders help support Sts, I usually do what I can to help them, you should too.
    -Skull out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

See the Info:

Clic Here

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The mythic helm will stay as it is now. it wont be a lv31 item in next expansion. also as the hooks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

You should always have the mindset that the best items in the game will only be the best temporarily (until the next campaign), and spend your money accordingly.
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Honestly guys, who cares? That mytic helm could be level 4 and as long as it has higher stats than a level 31 pink helmet, it serves it's intended purpose just fine. Even if it stays L26 when we are at L71 as long as it is more powerful than the L71 helmets it's still gonna be the best.

*Disclaimer: Highly unlikely that helmet is going much further than L36 as being the best (and only if it gets a turn in for upgrade option), don't get your hopes up. As long as they keep developing and raising the caps, all level tied items will get outdated at some point.

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

One of these threads should answer your questions:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Next-Expansion
    Last edited by Delphina; 03-30-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com