This is pissing me off, I have a stable connection, playing on my computer. I am getting disconnected constantly, very often in the same places. Logging starting, suddenly disconnected. Playing elite palm cove, running the last bridge, right before the two sharks and disconnected. If I make it there, then during the boss fight.

My ping is stable, generally in the 200, sometimes I see around 500. My system is modern, and can handle games and programs far more intensive than AL.

It's getting to the point that this game is no longer fun to play. It's hard enough to find people to play with after the update, only place anyone wants to run is elite seas and even finding a group for that isn't easy. I can solo elite palm, but it takes 20 minutes or so to do... and I'm fine with that, but when I spend 20-30 minutes and then get disconnected right when I see the boss, I don't want to play anymore.

Blame it on my end if you want, but fix it so I can at least rejoin the game. Most players don't care about the stupid timed runs, let us rejoin games that we started. If you really want to protect the leader boards, give us the option to do a run that ISN'T timed, and let us rejoin the game if we get disconnected.