Quote Originally Posted by Kaarataka View Post
What are you trying to say? I don't understand.

Please structure your sentences so they are easy to comprehend. This ridiculous run-on sentence is very hard to read. Yes, the is a difference to stacking 3 rogue aimed shots to stacked invulnerability. With aimed show all parties involved need to know by intuition when to shoot their skill. With Horn you only have to wait until the first warrior casts horn then start charging the next one. I'm not saying horn should be nerfed into oblivion. I'm saying horn needs to be tweeked to allow team of all warrior from beating every other team. Mage has invulnerability with shield for 2 seconds but it does not affect the rest of the team. I'm one of the better rogues in game and can time my attacks to coincide with warriors not being invulnerable, that's if there aren't 3+ warriors. The only way to beat 3 good warriors is to have 3 good warriors as well. This kills diversity in team creation. Sure Def skills can be stacked but can you honestly tell yourself that 5 warriors with 10 seconds of invulnerability is fair? Is it fun to never be able to hurt an entire team? My third recommendation is meant to counterbalance the nerf of team invulnerability of horn. Maybe we could also boost the affect on self duration too by making it 3 seconds instead of 2.

These two statements are in conflict with one another. You can not have it both ways. If a random joins your hosted game and then joins your team when you want your guildmate on your team instead, what do you do when they refuse to leave? This is exactly what we currently have in pvp/ctf. In PL you can boot people whenever you want. The serious players never boot people to win a game. There is a culture of being an adult with the power the devs have given us. I refuse to believe that AL's community can not also be trusted with this responsibility. Sure, there are some sore losers out there who boot people for no reason but the benefit greatly outweighs the cost.

Thanks for your feedback and please structure your responses better so dialogue can continue in a reasonable manner.

Zhuangzhe/Karaataka
AL is a team game and I am hoping that STS will get classes balance or atleast as near balance as possible. Since its a team game the HORN of renew I think is working as it should. It's hard for 3 warriors to get 10 second unless they are sitting in the same room because you will find that there is chance for two warriors to fire the HOR at the same time which means approx 6 (six) secs as oppose to 10s. If they are in the same room kudos to them because they would be well coordinated.

If the team is balance that is in terms of a mixture of rogue,warrior and mage then this would not be such of a big concern. People need to stop starting threads to get STS to take away the little that warriors have left. Very few rouges/mages will talk about reducing their damage output. The bottom line is the game is a team game and you need to bring your team or randomly join a game in session and play with whatever players are there. That's how I see it. I guess rogues want to be like a Robin Hood and mages want to be like a He-man and warriors just want to be warrior. My two cents. LOL.