Thread: Android users are starved for good stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Android users are starved for good stuff.

Check this out http://www.androidcentral.com/open-f...rs-more-coming

These games are not as addictive or engaging as PL, but they're still good! Developers that claim there's no money in Android are flat out WRONG. Make something good and it will sell.

I think we can put the articles out to pasture claiming that software doesn't sell to Android users. If you put out something that's worth our time, we open up our wallets. If you put out a paid app that's no better than a free alternative, of course you're not going to sell it very well!

My prediction is this, within hours of release Pocket Legends will go completely nuts on Android market. It will make the top ten list within 24-36 hours of release. After two weeks, top 3 games.

I remember when I beta tested Zenonia and the devs were wondering if it would do very well on Android. Gamevil folks told me about 2 weeks after release that they recouped the cost of porting it to Android 5x over and they were sitting with Zenonia in the top 5 list for a month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

i have a few open feint games and theyre on the ball, no wonder theyre on the top for the android market already. PL will just blow them out of the screen as it does on the iDevices