Thread: Compliment to the devs :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Compliment to the devs :)

LOVED the big fat monster boss, Took my new friends and i 45 minutes of pro sweatshop labor
    We died 15 times each, was a BLAST, No nerfing anything on ao3 plz? not the desert swamps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How? I died dozen times... but, it was fun! much better than AO2. again, how to kill it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Gurgox?my group killed that in 3 minutes before I had to go school....only defense elixir pots...wait one tank had a damage pot but thats it...we mustve got lucky because hits were flying in.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

my teams beat it on first go all you do is attack it pow pow pow and gtfo and you hear his growls (him charging his attack) and go back in. for now we'd need pots and what not (i go as far as buying the new combo elixer, or the older one, lets you run faster too away from his charged attack)

hes easy in the regular levels, but the boss level hes tougher, hence why i used the above method for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    my teams beat it on first go all you do is attack it pow pow pow and gtfo and you hear his growls (him charging his attack) and go back in. for now we'd need pots and what not (i go as far as buying the new combo elixer, or the older one, lets you run faster too away from his charged attack)

hes easy in the regular levels, but the boss level hes tougher, hence why i used the above method for it
    None of us potted! but see, the orbs, You get one right when hes about to roar. and it negates the 4889828488282 damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    Gurgox?my group killed that in 3 minutes before I had to go school....only defense elixir pots...wait one tank had a damage pot but thats it...we mustve got lucky because hits were flying in.....
    Yeah... I think we died only once on him... We weren't lagging at the time...Nobody used elixirs...
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

FYI, the health orbs are bugged, they appear as a dodge orb when you obtain them, don't give you health, and last for like 5 seconds. Also, a group of 4 of us (2 archer, and 2 tanks (me)) and we beat him no problem. No pots or anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    FYI, the health orbs are bugged, they appear as a dodge orb when you obtain them, don't give you health, and last for like 5 seconds. Also, a group of 4 of us (2 archer, and 2 tanks (me)) and we beat him no problem. No pots or anything.
    Orb is supposed to require timing, i think the color is on purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

They are not help orbs and they are supposed to help you dodge his attack, because it does like 3000 - no amount of healz is gonna stop that killing you since you only have like 400 health or something. Dodge is the only way.