Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post
When fighting bear my rhino runs out of mana and then bear kills me. Only 5 level lower bears are "killable". Same level bears cant kill me when i got mana left but when i run out of mana im dead. Birds are easy with 50 rhino, jut get to close range fast before they root and cruel blast. When fighting mages need to drain their mana first. Foxes does not have good heal skill so its easy to just deal about 20dmg from every hit to them and they die slowly. When using rift hammer, i can combo birds and they die. Mages are hard with hammer but if they dont use mana shield at start its easy. Also hammer is best against other rhinos, which i dont usually see in games.
Some players think they can kill a rhino without using buffs. Its always funno to see that O.O when one hit combo them with rift hammer. One guy pmed me im hacker cuz rhinos cant do 250+ crit dmg. Only autoing fully bufffed rift hammer to bird ir mage does 250-300dmg.

But anyways i would say rhinos are clearly worst class in PvP.
I Am not asking for a GUIDE to kill classes haha. I pretty much got it down! (kinda! haha anyways whats your rhinos name?)