Thread: Improvements to the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Improvements to the game

1 - Why are there asiatic weapons in DarkLegends? The current vampire legend has its origins in the Slavic vampire legend.. I think it should only exist European weapons in the game (I have nothing against Asians). Administrators, if you want to put a thing in the game that has nothing to do with vampire legend, please put a lightsaber and a alien boss (i'm kidding).

2 - Why put a batman clothe in DarkLegends? Administrators will want to put Spongebob clothing in the game now? The game already has a bad graphic to operate in mobile devices,at least he should be more adult, with more blood, with more terror. If I want to play a child's game, I'll play pocket legends (or not).

3 - It would be better if we won the experience per kill. It's not fair I get into a map kill almost all NPCs and other players who are inactive gain the same experience as me. Several games online where is team versus team or team versus NPCs, give exp according to the player's skill.

4 - When I remember I'll only earn 6-20 exp per round I get discouraged. I think most of the experience should come from of rounds and not from work. Level should be earned by skill. The game is full of lv36 with less kills than a lv18 and who understand nothing of the game, they are just noobs at maximum level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volkhov View Post
    4 - When I remember I'll only earn 6-20 exp per round I get discouraged. I think most of the experience should come from of rounds and not from work. Level should be earned by skill. The game is full of lv36 with less kills than a lv18 and who understand nothing of the game, they are just noobs at maximum level.
    I really dont think that ppl who reach max level knows less then ppl who reach only 10-20)) What u mean telling this "NOOB" word?

They are weaker then u in pvp? If so then I think that some ppl may consider u noob too
    They know less about drops? Well I actually think that u know not enough too. Cause as for me i still get surprise when something drops for me not on location it usually does.

I never saw ppl who knows nothing being on high level but i been called noob yesterday in situation like:
    I was in auc trading my spiked blue on white biker top with quick chat like t) spiked blue biker on white biker top
    one person asked "How much?"
    I didnt understand that he/she was asking me so i proceed, after this im receiving msg like: "I asked u how much NOOB!"
    Well who is noob after this? I really laughed!

P.S. Maybe it was you? (jk jk jk)

2 - Why put a batman clothe in DarkLegends? Administrators will want to put Spongebob clothing in the game now? The game already has a bad graphic to operate in mobile devices,at least he should be more adult, with more blood, with more terror. If I want to play a child's game, I'll play pocket legends (or not).
    If you are not "NOOB" bro u must remember that batman vanity was a limited offer devoted to last Batman movie output. It was kind of promotion and i think it will never comes back again. Anyway dark bats pet that comes with this vanity is osom and very vampire stylo(IMHO)

3 - It would be better if we won the experience per kill. It's not fair I get into a map kill almost all NPCs and other players who are inactive gain the same experience as me. Several games online where is team versus team or team versus NPCs, give exp according to the player's skill.
    How u gonna count skills then? I have kd about 2-3/1 in pvp usually and a guy who has alot of friends can make this kd up to 1500/1 just killing them without any attacks from their side (thats how this top KD ppl act). So did it mean that im weaker then this guy? And btw u cant kill other players if u are not in PVP
    Last edited by Totallymad; 04-04-2013 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totallymad View Post
    How u gonna count skills then? I have kd about 2-3/1 in pvp usually and a guy who has alot of friends can make this kd up to 1500/1 just killing them without any attacks from their side (thats how this top KD ppl act). So did it mean that im weaker then this guy? And btw u cant kill other players if u are not in PVP
    Pvp Master, pvp KD means nothing. If the player you want to have high kill or KD, he just open multiple accounts in google chrome and make free-kill.

I never saw ppl who knows nothing being on high level but i been called noob yesterday in situation like:
    I was in auc trading my spiked blue on white biker top with quick chat like t) spiked blue biker on white biker top
    one person asked "How much?"
    I didnt understand that he/she was asking me so i proceed, after this im receiving msg like: "I asked u how much NOOB!"
    Well who is noob after this? I really laughed!

P.S. Maybe it was you? (jk jk jk)

Congratulations.. Noob (newbie) is a word that means beginner and is used in all online games.

If you are not "NOOB" bro u must remember that batman vanity was a limited offer devoted to last Batman movie output. It was kind of promotion and i think it will never comes back again. Anyway dark bats pet that comes with this vanity is osom and very vampire stylo(IMHO)
    but it is an offer that flees the theme of the game
    Last edited by Volkhov; 04-04-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

@ Op, I have a tendency to agree and disagree with your point. I would absolutely love Xp/Kill vs the XP/zone that they have here. As to the other leveling point of "Noobs" being capped, I can see both sides there. You can simply log on, pop some allies, then log off and eventually, you will hit cap. Even worse, you can just blow sickening amounts of platinum to level cap in the blink of an eye. As a last point, basing any amount of "Skill" for strictly pvp is, well, laughable. Most hardcore pvp'ers have about the same build, with the same gear, and it turns into a "I saw you first" kind of battle. I don't say that certain strategies aren't employed, however, for pure killing, it's first come, first dead 80% of the time. Also, beware the dreaded Burst/Brim combo. Just my 2 cents in reply to your topics.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

XP/kill would be easier, however, XP/zone is there because in DL there are massive minion waves. Yes farming is tiresome, yes people pop allies and log, I do it, level 35 with over 100k PvE kills. No one is noob because of the way they level, be it plat, farming, or allies. They make it XP/zone so you spend more time playing and more time buying. Nobody said you had to play it.
    And in regards to Canis' point on PvP, yes there are a lot of people with the same build, however, there are people, including myself, who don't use the mainstream combo or skills, which makes it all the more challenging. PvP is a place to have fun and let go of the terrors of farming. So called pro or not. The game is for fun. =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i have no idea how to put quotes around certain parts of a post (maybe someone could plz tell me) but it seems like you are over thinking many points of the game. you're questioning things like the clothes,ok vampires don't dress like batman sure but gamblers and biomorph doesn't seem very vampire like either. if you don't want players slacking behind you and getting same xp, play solo. maybe xp could be gained per kill but how much per kill? 1xp? i don't object to this since i don't lvl and i do lots of farming with my high lvl alts and it wouldn't be soo hard to cap at that rate but im sure there would be tons of ppl that would get pissed cuz they just do allies(another complication there with allies and stuff) that would require alot of work for the devs and everyone else so that better left untouched.

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorhands View Post
    i have no idea how to put quotes around certain parts of a post (maybe someone could plz tell me)
    Since you said plz....

I just click "Reply with Quote" and delete all the stuff I don't want to quote. If you want to quote more pieces....easiest thing is to copy and paste the entire original post for each different thing you want to quote. There might be a slicker way, but that's how I do it.

Note: make sure you keep the tag that has something like "QUOTE=Scissorhands;1037818" and the "/QUOTE". Just leave everything in [ ]s alone and you will be fine. You can also preview your post before you submit it to make sure it looks right.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yesterday I was doing replay on map 3.1 and noticed that the enemies say "baka" in a few moments ... can only be a joke? No longer just put japanese weapons, clothes samurai, still put the speech of enemies in Japanese??? Funny that every game designed by Japaneses always have something of Japanese culture, less their physical characteristics (that are ugly in MY OPNION).
    Anyway, flees the theme of the game .. is how to make a game about Greek mythology where soldiers are black (lol).
    Last edited by Volkhov; 04-26-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I began to reply but then realized it would just be a waste of my breath to say anything in response to this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

The devs are Texans, actually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Very interesting thread so i am going to add my 2 cents. I have only been playing about 3 months, have capped single (ign Baasabea) toon by solo non stop for whole days and farming allies, i felt the allies were a cheap way out but they are there so I use them. I consider myself a " noob" if we have to have name to hang on new players but I am not ashamed of it. I love playing the game and have now been devoting my time in PvP which I think is the best part of the game. I am constantly slaughtered but hold those players who can consistently rack up high kills in high esteem. It gives me the incentive to improve my skills, my build and strategies. I know there are some more concerned with K/D ratio and # of kills but I am out to meet like minded plp who want to play for the team and just have a good time and any jabs, name calling, etc. does not hold my thought for more than a fraction of a second. That's about it hope to meet you all whether friend or foe and may the best player win.
    DEATH DEALER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Oh ya, almost forgot, just my opinion now but as far as the cloths and the origin of the weapons, c'mon really, it it just a game , I don't think the devs most important thought was to create the most authentic portrayal of vampire lore, vanities r just that, if it is important that u stand out and there are outfits that are rare, absurd or grandiose and plp want to wear, who care, does it matter if you are trying to kill batman/woman, a gambler or an assassin, it's all the same, hmmm well I will draw the line at cartoon characters, I don't want to b the only vampire on a team with Porky pig, Donald duck and Bugs bunnies. It's fine what they have done so far and I look forward to any new contend they add in the future, IMHO of course!
    DEATH DEALER

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I like your attitude. Let me know if you are looking for a pvp guild. We can help you improve your game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

when will the game get improved o.O ?