Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP Balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Warriors invincibility -2-2-2-2-2. With five (if done correctly whixh most use at same time) howver 5 rogues can do 5 aimed shots at same time.....thats 25 aimed shots in ten sec....I can't believe people talk about defebse stacking when offense is stacked all the time...ans why nerf the best thing in elite....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1039193
    Warriors invincibility -2-2-2-2-2. With five (if done correctly whixh most use at same time) howver 5 rogues can do 5 aimed shots at same time.....thats 25 aimed shots in ten sec....I can't believe people talk about defebse stacking when offense is stacked all the time...ans why nerf the best thing in elite....
    why are you Comparing an offensive skill vs a defensive skill? Seriously?!
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Imbalances: Rogues can sit in the back and 1 shot any guy your workin on killing, AKA Leech's. A group of 2+ geared warriors should not make a game unbearable for the opposing team without a warr. Their Heal/invulnerability to the entire team is just ridiculous seriously unbeatable if timed between the warrs correctly. And also im not entirely sure where your getting this information on sorc's. I get more kills doin 1v1's then i do runnin with a friendly rogue on my back kill stealing... But anywayz Like a couple of others said this will never be a team game unless Wins are added into our pvp history/ achievements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

You do understand that if the only objective and reward is winning the game all that you perceive as imbalances wouldn't be a problem!

Getting rid of awards for kills would create strategic thinking and promote teamplay in a match where the objective is to push thru enemy lines and secure the flags for the win. So you can stack invulnerability as much as you like with 5 warriors since you can occupy the team with 4 players while the 5th flags and secures the win!

Sometimes GM of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blakadder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I play Main Sorc and i play Warri too. I think PvP is good balanced.
    The only thing which take the fun away is that stupid Warri invulnerability shield!
    Make it only for casting Warri and its perfect.
    And make it soon, its really time for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullox View Post
    I play Main Sorc and i play Warri too. I think PvP is good balanced.
    The only thing which take the fun away is that stupid Warri invulnerability shield!
    Make it only for casting Warri and its perfect.
    And make it soon, its really time for it!!!!!!!!!!!
    nah, a warrior who cant shield up is good as dead. Just give those class what they want, if you dont want sorc to be nerf.
    remember warrior's cry = nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

@Cero...i know that, i play Warri...Warri should have his shield....but only the Warri, not his Group....
    Last edited by Bullox; 04-06-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

i was kidding in there, guess i fail on jokes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Every class should have strength and weakness, and needs to cover their weakness while fighting with strength.

So I think it is comparable, HoR vs AS / low dmg vs low health. Which is pretty fair for me.

5 AS can kill one warrior at a time if they shoot it together and even 5 warrior make some mistakes on timing of shield. So it's not about skills, but how to use.

So you shouldn't nerf or ban warrior's heal and rogue's dmg(as long as it is reasonable. Why is it ok to make +2k dmg, but not 2sec shield?).

As long as CTF awards kills, this argument will continue for good.
    Never seen a CTF tournament, but kill tournament.
    Flag has no meaning but farming for LB.

We need some change on party system (ex. to limit the number of class for each room by 2) or CTF itself, not from classes IMO.

Class balance is impossible. Every class should have their unique strength and weakness and fight with them.
    So, as always I said, if each class can fight 1on1 fair, it will be class balance.
    Balance in CTF? It depends on your party because it is team game! It will never be balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

......and again!!!
    I dont wanna nerf Rogues Aimed Shot!!!!
    I dont wanna nerf Warris heal and shield complete away!
    I say: make the Shield! (not the heal) only for the casting Warri.
    At time u dont need very good Gear or Skill for win, u only need more Warris in ur Team than the other Team...
    That damn shield makes PvP boring and unbalanced.....
    If the shield is only for the Warri himself, all other classes have to manage their health and heal to help the group.
    That bring flexibility back to game and gives Teams whithout a Warrior a Chance to win!
    Last edited by Bullox; 04-08-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Lol not

Quote Originally Posted by Capzy View Post
    From my experience, I find pvp to be very balanced. Most of the people complaining about imbalance are people that are not 25/26 and are playing twink characters. I will share to you why I find pvp balanced.

Rogues:
    Many people complain about the over-poweredness of a rogue's aimed shot. It seems only fair that they have such a powerful skill, they do not have any damage mitigating skills other than an upgraded razor blade, which only provides a chance to evade attacks, it is not certainty. In every game, rogues are the top-notch 1v1 players and I do not believe that this should change just because people cry out imbalance. Catch a rogue off-guard in a group fight and your chances to win the fight are much higher.

Warriors:
    The complaint about warriors is that they do not do enough damage as well as their shield invulnerability, well my question is, why would you choose a warrior for damage in the first place? Warriors are the tanking class and are an essential asset in a team. They are meant to be at the front line of the battles, absorbing damage for their team to pew pew away from behind them, it is only fitting that they have a spell that allows them to be invulnerable, otherwise they may as well just be a strength-stacked rogue. As for damage, would it really be fair for someone to have 4k health doing 800 crits and being able to be invulnerable, with unlimited mana from vengeful blood? I think not.

Mages:
    "Plz buff mage am 2 weak for teh 1v1 and am die 1 shot to rouge." Mages are given AoE spells for a reason, utilize them. Mages are clearly not a 1v1 class, the assortment of their spells clearly dictates that. They are extremely powerful if used right, all you need to do is stand behind the beefy meat-shield warriors or the evasive rogues and nuke away. "Oh but Capzy what about getting one shot?" Use your shield, even other rogues can get one shot by another rogue so we're not just singling out mages here.

Guys, capture the flag is a group effort, many of you are asking for changes based off of 1v1s which is ludicrous because they give you 4 other teammates for a reason, utilize them.
    1 big prob u say rogues balanced.
    how so my rogue has 40+ dodge constant 60+ when buffed with razor and I dont have mali :-0 then I would buff 70+ dodge. which means my def doesnt matter u dont hit me even tho my def is 800+ usin lvl 25 gear I can kill tank in 3-4 hits as longas they dont get shield on then gotta wait n do same 3-4 hits when shield down. mages 1-2shots 2-3 shots whith shield.

hence the rogue OP title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree with Capzy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Warrior- 2 much hp