First- to address PvP, Red, etc- I never advocated nerfing AO3. I said I can't afford to play it like it is... There are multiple possible solutions, I'm sure- including Raxie's suggestion of more gold being given in AO3. I said I can't afford to level my characters (not because of buying elixir for one boss- I just don't think anyone should HAVE to buy an elixir) and am concerned about it. I never said it's too hard. I said there's an imbalance for non-strength mages and archers.

Red- I can't play AO3 for a couple of weeks... I don't have the gold...

Mystic, Snake, Asper, Canonicalkoi, Cascade, Raxie, Necrobane... Thank you...
Truly... I love y'all and did before this mishap.

Haikus said he was quitting if I did... I told him not to... But Haikus, I appreciate the heroic gesture very much

I'm, personally, very sorry that things unfolded the way they have... I had to express my concern that I couldn't afford to level my three 45's to 50... I never assumed that I spoke for everyone. Nor did I expect or want the devs to jump and change things. I do know that I am not alone in my experience. I had to tackle the issue now since the campaign was going to become hard for me to play goldwise....

I didn't expect Futumsh to post at all- much less to post what he posted... I realize many of you would shrug it off. Well, I can't. My feelings were hurt and my pride was hurt...

As far as I'm concerned, if I continue to play without an apology for the harshness, I'm saying it's ok and it's not. I realize we must say things on the forum that the devs don't like... But harshness from one of them is worse than harshness from a peer... I know they have feelings... But they have the position of power and should be considerate when responding...

I thought there would be a way to talk and make tweaks so gold was less of an issue because I knew plenty of people were having the same problem as me... I never said the solution was nerfing. I don't know the solution. I was frustrated and trying to ask for help