Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
Um, I would hate to butt in a conversation between the most respected people in game and in forums, but what are "bots" and how do people use them? And farming gold on hidden passage? I can't understand it.

P.S: You know how dollo and gladiator/gnomecide showed these pics of ppl boosting in locked games?
Yea, those, I figured the password to every single one of them. I joined with different alts, and it was funny to see them and their words when they saw me. I killed every booster about 8 times each, before they found a way to boot me.
They certainly must be a noob and bad paper if they boost and don't know how to boot either.

P.P.S I can tell you what the passwords were. They usually were something like or had,

"Farm, Kills, boost, woot (what kinda pass is that?), noobs, leaderboards, foreva, leader board forever, farming kills, free kills, boosting. They were things like that. I HATE these guys, and I killed them at least 5 times on my alts. I gave the passes, but most certainly they will try to change it.
my password is always QAZ. changing it now haha (i dont boost, my locked pve pass is QAZ)