Thread: An future update idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default An future update idea.

In Pocket Legends the graphics and affects of the game are pretty good with the armor and bushes, explosions, hats and many more things but the characters seem to fall shorter than the surrounding scenery. The skins are fine, the characters seem to be to blocky in a way as if they have never had individual finger digits on their hands in their life. The armor looks like someone just slapped a texture onto the object when there should be more curvature, more pieces sticking out of places like spikes. They are so angular and I'm pretty sure it hurts when they have the hilt of a sword or the grip of a bow going through their hands'. They very well could have been made with cookie cutters. But over all the game is still pretty fun to play: I enjoy it even so. I will continue to play the game, these are just some things that I had noticed along my journey in game and are just giving my opinion. It would be cool to see some of the suggestions take place in future updates. I will be looking for them because this is still an awesome game and like I said before will continue to play regardless. Again this is just my opinion.

(My old account got deleted by accident and I never got around to posting some things I would like to see change on the game. So after about a year I re-downloaded the app, ran it, and instantly fell in love with it again. The forums, the players in game, the moderators make up a great community, you guys and galls are super-cool and love playing with all of you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

"An future update idea" first thing that pops into my head is "soon"

Nzdevil-76 Pocket Legends