As twinking (keeping a character at a lower level for PVP, but arming them with the best items farmed with sometimes higher characters) has become popular, high level characters have been farming in the lower dungeons to the dismay of some players. This can be seen as an issue when high level players rush through to farm the bosses leaving the level appropriate players to clean up the mobs with no chance of boss loot.

My suggestion is to turn AO3 Captive Audience into a place where high level players can farm loot of all levels. The idea would be that when a boss is optionally released from its prison cell, killing it would give the same chance to drop the same loot as if you were killing it on its original level. Example would be killing a croc boss would give you level 35 items, killing dead eyes would give you level 25 items, killing the frost king would give you level 30 items etc. Let me know what you all think of this, especially a certain player who is campaigning against high level players in low level games( don't worry Snakespeare, I won't mention you by name).