Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default pve

Where is the best place to get pve kills in fprest havean. I wanna get 2000 kills before reach lvl 12 .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Skeller map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aav5224 View Post
    Skeller map
    No, go to the lowest level place you can for the least XP...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    No, go to the lowest level place you can for the least XP...
    Oops your right :P how's it going yich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Road to forest haven, then dead but not forgotten, and finally the boss brawl. The levels are scaled now so that's the most kill order. With the XP nerf it is impossible to get 2000 kills before 12.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

It's not that hard, just time comsuming. I'd just stay in Forest Haven and don't kill the bosses because they seem to give more XP than each mob.
    Flated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

you cant get 2000 before l.12.
    maby somewhere between 500 and 1000 is possible.

Epic Zombie Apocalypse MINI movie [part 1]: http://youtu.be/TvS_9Ka2R04

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Actually u can get 2k kills, i forget the exact amount between each level but i have gotten over 1500 on my level 10 , so ik IT CAN be done.

First off always make locked games, an go to level 2 i think i its in forest haven , an kill everythin all the way up to boss, do.t kill boss it will give u 2+ xp, dont do level 1 in fh either because when those monsters pop out of ground by wit h it gives u extra xp, so keep repeatin level 2 , THEN once u get up to level 10-12 whatever u desire, email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LwMark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Actually u can get 2k kills, i forget the exact amount between each level but i have gotten over 1500 on my level 10 , so ik IT CAN be done.

First off always make locked games, an go to level 2 i think i its in forest haven , an kill everythin all the way up to boss, do.t kill boss it will give u 2+ xp, dont do level 1 in fh either because when those monsters pop out of ground by wit h it gives u extra xp, so keep repeatin level 2 , THEN once u get up to level 10-12 whatever u desire, email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it
    It used to work. When the "new" Forest Haven was released there was a decrease in Xp between 2 and 13. The max at the moment is around 850-900 for level 10 and around 1500 by 13.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Beanipea

email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it
    Uhhh... Don't you think the devs have more important things to do? Seems a rather silly reason to be bugging devs for tbh. If everyone will start doing this, they might not delevel anyone anymore and just tell you to start over if you messed up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Beanipea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanipea View Post
    Uhhh... Don't you think the devs have more important things to do? Seems a rather silly reason to be bugging devs for tbh. If everyone will start doing this, they might not delevel anyone anymore and just tell you to start over if you messed up.
    Pretty much. Devs hate when people spam them with requests that are seemingly pointless, such as de-leveling for extra kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Well Developers only allow you one delevel per e-mail address so there's really no point in wasting it on getting kills.
    Flated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I have 2k kills at lvl 15, Max u can get at 15 is 2270

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez:1055839
    I have 2k kills at lvl 15, Max u can get at 15 is 2270
    Actually, I think you can't do it anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

My level 17 has 4000 kills, I don't know if that's anything special but, letting you know.
    Flated.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanipea:1055785
    email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it
    Someone asked how to do it an i told them, now its ur choice to do it or not, u know someone people spend alot time/and money makin a 61 twink with a full bar but not 62 an somwtimes mess up and would like to have it pushed back one level, u know it probably takes a dev like 2 secs to backspace an put in a new level, i dont see the big deal at all,

@ rob, no im talkin new fh, u can do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark:1055865
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanipea:1055785

Works ive done it
    Someone asked how to do it an i told them, now its ur choice to do it or not, u know someone people spend alot time/and money makin a 61 twink with a full bar but not 62 an somwtimes mess up and would like to have it pushed back one level, u know it probably takes a dev like 2 secs to backspace an put in a new level, i dont see the big deal at all,

Gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Fine. You can only do it by annoying devs, which I'm not really wanting or suggesting to do.

Beanipea

I'm not saying it's a big deal for the devs to do it. I just can't see why having 2k+ PVE kills on a lvl 12 is a big deal. Most certainly not important enough to bug devs over if you ask me. No matter how little time it takes for them to do it. I would never bug someone for something that trivial. And thanks to the people that are doing it, the devs will get more and more reluctant to set lvls back for people who did make an honest mistake.

Personally, I rarely take a look at someone's PVE stats. And, even if I do, 9 out of 10 persons have them hidden anyway. If I do manage to see someone's stats, I never draw any conclusions. (Only when someone has either a zero-deaths toon or a zero-kills-AND-zero-deaths toon. Neither of which I would like to have in my PVE party btw.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanipea:1056183
    I'm not saying it's a big deal for the devs to do it. I just can't see why having 2k+ PVE kills on a lvl 12 is a big deal. Most certainly not important enough to bug devs over if you ask me. No matter how little time it takes for them to do it. I would never bug someone for something that trivial. And thanks to the people that are doing it, the devs will get more and more reluctant to set lvls back for people who did make an honest mistake.

Personally, I rarely take a look at someone's PVE stats. And, even if I do, 9 out of 10 persons have them hidden anyway. If I do manage to see someone's stats, I never draw any conclusions. (Only when someone has either a zero-deaths toon or a zero-kills-AND-zero-deaths toon. Neither of which I would like to have in my PVE party btw.)
    Actually it is kinda cool. I have 2,000 kills on my 15 and I get over 20 comments a say saying

"Wow nice kills"
    "OMG U HACK!"
    "What hack code u use?"
    "Wow dude, that must have taken alot of time"

It's quite amusing and it feels like you accomplish something.