Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suspected cheats and hacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Suspected cheats and hacks

Hi all,
    I am an officer of our guild and some players have brought it to my attention that there seems to be some players in the pvp arena that are virtually impossible to beat. Now I understand that elixirs can be used in the area but these players seem to be beyond any normal player abilities. I have advised our players to report any player they believe may be using a cheat or a hack program to gain an advantage. I would like to know if there are other players who have come across this problem as I would like to see this issue resolved as soon as possible and return the arena to a fair and equal playing ground for all players. Thankyou.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooberman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yeah the problem is ur guild mates aren't anywhere near as good as they think and the people they are fighting are actually good at what they do.
    Ign - slashyroth

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slashiroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
    Yeah the problem is ur guild mates aren't anywhere near as good as they think and the people they are fighting are actually good at what they do.
    that may be the answer to what something that troubles their ability in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gooberman View Post
    Hi all,
    I am an officer of our guild and some players have brought it to my attention that there seems to be some players in the pvp arena that are virtually impossible to beat. Now I understand that elixirs can be used in the area but these players seem to be beyond any normal player abilities. I have advised our players to report any player they believe may be using a cheat or a hack program to gain an advantage. I would like to know if there are other players who have come across this problem as I would like to see this issue resolved as soon as possible and return the arena to a fair and equal playing ground for all players. Thankyou.
    They are simply called "Pro". or maybe these "suspected" players are 2 levels higher than your guilidies and with best gears.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheStoic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Who has all top gears including Mythic helm and Crook are always hard to beat. So try to have better gears and pets first. And if you still have problem in pvp, then you need better team who has good gears and knows how to play.

I once felt like you before I changed my gears to lv26 Seaload sets and increased my armor from 800 to 1000. Then now I do much better, but when I meet a good team, I still have no chance with my random team.
    However even I am not maxed out my all gear, I never lose when I am with my Pro-friends.

In 1on1, how to use your skills makes a lot of difference. But I feel like gears and pets make a huge difference too. I guess that's what you feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Suspected cheats and hacks

How do ya know that someone is cheating/hacking? Some people actually are really tough to beat

Ps. Can't use elixirs in pvp
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Any examples? ?? Me and boss oblirated a team of five today just us two... they were all rogues and mages with ice radiant gear and just flat out weren't very good...I even 1vs 1 one if the rogues naked, no armor and destroyed him. However a pro rogue can destroy me... How do ur guildies spec? Skills? Pets? I don't know my guild doesn't complain... they are all on the lb in pvp... maybe "teach" your members? Just a thought. ..
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It may be dps rogues complaining of being oneshot by other rogues using browser and autohotkey...

Otherwise, I have no clue...everyone is able to be beaten at lvl 26 and geared. It takes no hacks to stomp a lvl 25 or a 1800hp rogue. Sorc are fodder for warr unless they have back up...etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:1056779
    How do ya know that someone is cheating/hacking?
    Duh they obviously associate losing with their superior skill to hax and cheats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raxin For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Hi all,
    Assuming from your post, you don't know pvp too well..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Genuinous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Now I understand that elixirs can be used in the area
    Fail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is no possible way to hack pl,al,sl,dl, because these games are all server based games, meaning if someone were to attempt to hack the game, (using actual hacking programs, not just jail breaking you device,) the game would crash. So this hacking/modding theory isn't possible.
    Pl: Cot-61 Mage, Fearjess-56 Mage, Sufher-56 Bear, Pairable-56 Bird, Callmejess-17 Bear, Jessicasmerch-10 Bird

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atmozphere View Post
    There is no possible way to hack pl,al,sl,dl, because these games are all server based games, meaning if someone were to attempt to hack the game, (using actual hacking programs, not just jail breaking you device,) the game would crash. So this hacking/modding theory isn't possible.
    This is very true. The reported "hacks" out there usually fall into one or more of the below types - and all of them are bad:

1. Phishing for your account. They ask you to log in with your game username and password, don't do anything and report your account credentials to the crooks who run the "hack" so they can steal your account and everything on it.

2. Want you to fill out a survey. The runners of the "hack" get paid a few pennies for you taking the survey. The hack doesn't do anything, but if they get enough people to fill out surveys, they make money.

3. Client side tweaking. The hack will change the data on your device's client, like changing the displayed gold you have. However, since everything is really done on the server (as Atmozphere notes above) that client side change doesn't do anything except trigger our server log files telling us that you are trying to cheat. We can then go on to ban your account for Terms of Service violations.

Bottom line - there are no cheats/hacks. There are however big ranges in power due to itemization/pets/skill. Talk about what you're currently playing and how you can improve and I wager you'll get some good input from others here on the forums.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

What sam said is right. In some RPGs I've played before, you can manipulate your device's clock to get daily awards (i won't say i haven't done that). But in this game, you can't. I've tried it before in a free Android game called Dragonvale...every 1 hour your dragon, which u feed, etc., gives you gold...Im not gonna explain the game . anyway. i tried changing the clock but it just lost connection and restarted again. So this proves that server-sided games can't be time-manipulated nor hacked since the data is stored in the servers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm not going to name names but i suspect a few at level 21. Wink wink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmarkz View Post
    I'm not going to name names but i suspect a few at level 21. Wink wink.
    Why would you even SUSPECT them, SAMHAYNE JUST WROTE A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For all attention, rogue and mage always need a warrior when questing,they will die easily if no warrior(tank) and their attck is also low, but when in pvp rogue and mages kill warrior so easily like 3 second kill, that 1 vs 1 , warrior has a high def and health idk why this is happening, best gear. And pet is equiped but still die and almost imposibble to kill the rogue and mages, idk where the problem , there no such things "pro called player" are they really hack this game or this game has a problem on warrior. maybe warrior need an update gm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Were u there when they was fighting in pvp? i fought in pvp and there are some player espesialy rouge were beyond normal player and cant not be defeated, i use the best gear and pet. Still die on 3 seconds fights 1v1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Why would you even SUSPECT them, SAMHAYNE JUST WROTE A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE.
    You sir must not pvp at 21.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol there's always been other players accusing others of cheating just because they get crushed. It's happened to me so many times especially when i went 1 vs 1 against people one rogue said the damage i did was impossible tried it again called me a cheater and ran away.

Try adjusting your play style your gear, skill sets and builds and try to find one that's tailored to you.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 04-30-2013 at 04:16 PM.
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Asahetek For This Useful Post: