Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I'm NOT a Troll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Love the G.

There is definitely a time and place for trolling, and there is definitely a difference in being malicious and just having fun. I am guilty of both, and I believe the bans I received were warranted. (like in the above linked thread. That was a bit malicious). But sometimes I got carried away and didn't fully think it out before posting. ;p

Either way, the forums are a better place when the trolling is kept to a minimum. That guide era was painful, but also fun in a way. Kept me really active on the forums.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Nice post by Pharcyde there. I miss that guy

What people deem "trolling" is a hard thing to break. In the past I have found it near impossible to NOT "troll" in certain circumstances. Like when your bro Hanko started on me in that one thread. Writing that short story troll post was impossible not to do. I tried my hardest not to post that thing... but after a few paragraphs I was committed and couldn't stop writing.

Good luck in your efforts Dude... but you were always one of my fav posters. Your so called "trolling" was, in my eyes, quality postings that NEEDED to be done. Countless lol's were made on behalf of them. And that counts for a lot.

EDIT: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...top+cycle+hate (The post I was referring to.)

Ohhh, I gotcha u in this side by my thread. Giggles. I'm speshul.

Sure, I still do think that even though my actions were kinda harsh back in the days, they were mostly right things to do. I never picked my "victims" randomly, they were all in the need of it. But nowadays the forums are far more stable thanks for GoA and AoA programs departures and honestly, the trolling isn't needed anymore. + I think my current infraction status cannot handle any more of those haha so I got to need to be careful. My posts itself haven't changed that much frankly, they still have sarcasm and irony implemented in huge amounts.

Haha I do remember the story! Best reply ever ! I remember Hank couldn't even help laughing his butt off as we met after that "war" later on IG !

Nice to have ur opinion as well, u've been waaayy too AWOL for my taste .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic:1057890
    Love the G.

There is definitely a time and place for trolling, and there is definitely a difference in being malicious and just having fun. I am guilty of both, and I believe the bans I received were warranted. (like in the above linked thread. That was a bit malicious). But sometimes I got carried away and didn't fully think it out before posting. ;p

Either way, the forums are a better place when the trolling is kept to a minimum. That guide era was painful, but also fun in a way. Kept me really active on the forums.
    Classic white knight tale
    Very high quality post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

*sob* it wuz fun seeing you semi-troll
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Hi Trent ,=DD

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Hi Trent ,=DD
    Meanie!

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Please don't Necro, and as a reminder here is how we feel about trolling:

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Let me be clear here: The forums are our work place, and we need to be able to come here and get up-to-the-second crystal clear information on the games.

That being said, we think the community at large has a wonderful sense of humor, and we love it!

What is not cool is when trolling disrupts or derails conversations, or causes undue drama.

And if you troll us we are definitely not cool with it, and the consequences usually extend as far as our reach, which is to say in game.

So keep it light, keep it fun, and have a good time! In short, just be cool to each other and we're fine with it.

Gonna move this one to off-topic...

Peace,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com