Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide: W3i, Trialpay Offers, What works?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This thread is useful.
    Oakwi - Level 65 bird | Divinerush - Lvl 25 bear | Azeflaeik - Lvl 11 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I tried the Custom Mug offer which states $4.99 for mug + FREE standard delivery.

When you go to complete your checkout and pay on the VistaPrint site it says there is a delivery charge of nearly $5 extra.

How can it be FREE standard delivery if they charge you? There is a conflict in the advertisement.

MAXIMUSMIX - ZELVIRA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by euromikeym View Post
    I tried the Custom Mug offer which states $4.99 for mug + FREE standard delivery.

When you go to complete your checkout and pay on the VistaPrint site it says there is a delivery charge of nearly $5 extra.

How can it be FREE standard delivery if they charge you? There is a conflict in the advertisement.

Usually with these offers you have a choice of what shipping to use, the site will autopick for you usually and upcharged shipping, you need to catch it and change it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hey sweet guide also if u email W3i and tell them little about the acc they will give u all the plat that u didnt recive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    Usually with these offers you have a choice of what shipping to use, the site will autopick for you usually and upcharged shipping, you need to catch it and change it.

Well that is what I thought too. But they only offer FREE shipping if you spend over $50 or so.

This is a clear case of false advertising as is states $4.99 for mug + FREE delivery. If you buy a mug for $4.99 there is no FREE delivery. Anyway I did email VistaPrint and they kindly responded saying I would have to pay the delivery but that they would refund the amount. WTF! They should just change their advert on TrialPay site. I emailed TrialPay and they said it was nothing to do with them and I should contact VistaPrint. WTF! Nothing to do with them? It is their website. Does no company have any responsibility these days?

update 05-02-2013

on TrialPay VistaPrint offers there is no FREE delivery. And the basic delivery is not $4.99 as advertised on the TrialPay offers site. When you get to paying, if you ever get that far, the delivery starts at nearly $8. So I guess these offers or not really misleading. Haha!

i did go through with the business card offer from VistaPrint and mysteriously it never showed up in TrialPay that I did. Despite doing it online and paying with a credit card. I had to email TrialPay, twice, once with a copy of my invoice from VistaPrint before they would believe me.

If these companies can't get their acts together then no wonder we are dubious about these so called 'Free Platinum' offers.
    Last edited by euromikeym; 05-02-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Update

MAXIMUSMIX - ZELVIRA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got level42 surveys to work. Now though they ask me to do to the aver, and I spent 10 minutes answering questions and then they say no survey for you. I'm done with them.