Thread: This New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default This New Expansion

I'm not going to make any introduction. I'm just going to state the problems I've run into this expansion already.
    First Boss - Easy, no problems.
    Second Boss - If you're going to have adds run out constantly during the boss, make them weaker. If all of them have a charged attack that can one-hit any one person in the team, and there's 6 of them at any given time. What's the chances of killing the boss without atleast a few wipes. And people will say get of out the red zone, the wolves also slow you down to almost a slow walk.
    Third Boss - The boss has a ridiculous amount of HP and doesn't do anything for the first half. But the second half his AOE suddenly turns into a random one-hit. Even when you just get outside of the redzone, if you're the tank. You get hit, there's no way to avoid that move. If he's going to be the beefiest boss of the lot, either make his damage a bit lower / get rid of his one-hit move.
    Fourth Boss - Those ice particles on the ground are already the most stupidest invention ever. Sure there's an elixir to get rid of them, but I'm not going to pay for an elixir knowing a boss has a move that spawns as many ice particles as it chooses, and then having a move that pulls its target INTO the ice particles no matter what.
    I've yet to get to the fifth boss but I've versed the first group of mobs in the Hall of Valheim, I'm sure the instance is possible as I've seen people with the Viking title. But the first group of mobs have a move that throw you into a wall, constantly, not letting you do any moves to defend yourself.
    Um. What.

This whole expansion has been a disaster, over and over again.
    My main suggestion is for the next expansion which is surely going to be in 2 months, plan it out longer, test it a tonne-load more and ensure you have no more ice particles. Because this expansion alone is going to be the reason I quit playing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vesan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vesan View Post
    I'm not going to make any introduction. I'm just going to state the problems I've run into this expansion already.
    First Boss - Easy, no problems.
    Second Boss - If you're going to have adds run out constantly during the boss, make them weaker. If all of them have a charged attack that can one-hit any one person in the team, and there's 6 of them at any given time. What's the chances of killing the boss without atleast a few wipes. And people will say get of out the red zone, the wolves also slow you down to almost a slow walk.
    Third Boss - The boss has a ridiculous amount of HP and doesn't do anything for the first half. But the second half his AOE suddenly turns into a random one-hit. Even when you just get outside of the redzone, if you're the tank. You get hit, there's no way to avoid that move. If he's going to be the beefiest boss of the lot, either make his damage a bit lower / get rid of his one-hit move.
    Fourth Boss - Those ice particles on the ground are already the most stupidest invention ever. Sure there's an elixir to get rid of them, but I'm not going to pay for an elixir knowing a boss has a move that spawns as many ice particles as it chooses, and then having a move that pulls its target INTO the ice particles no matter what.
    I've yet to get to the fifth boss but I've versed the first group of mobs in the Hall of Valheim, I'm sure the instance is possible as I've seen people with the Viking title. But the first group of mobs have a move that throw you into a wall, constantly, not letting you do any moves to defend yourself.
    Um. What.

This whole expansion has been a disaster, over and over again.
    My main suggestion is for the next expansion which is surely going to be in 2 months, plan it out longer, test it a tonne-load more and ensure you have no more ice particles. Because this expansion alone is going to be the reason I quit playing.
    Hold your horses!! It is not a disaster.

I haven't made it through all the maps yet (upto 3), but so far it has brought a new perspective to the game. Ok, there have been some teething problems. And, perhaps the Devs should have held off for another week, so they could do some thorough testing and checking. But, overall it is a brilliant new expansion. Once the balance is adjusted, you'll be begging for more..

Ummmm, balance? I guess that depends on your point of view. But you know what I mean...

MAXIMUSMIX - ZELVIRA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

my update with the fifth boss, actually impossible. I got his health to quarter and he would not drop after about 10 minutes. I used roughly 10,000 gold on health and mana potions but no avail, i then read on the forums of people complaining that Grimnr wont die after hitting quarter health.
    This expansion is actually ****ed. Get your **** together STS, because I'm not paying a ****ing cent until I get my gold back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Whoah...lol first off I just beat grimnr on elite, wasnt that bad, easy... is it the game or the skill? Are you using same old lvl 26 weapons? What level are you? Most levelito at least 30 before trying new land...also what class are you??? Im actually loving the expansion (minus my terrile luck on locked crates, 700 now not one single item above pink) the levels are great, the bosses are awesome, I actually loved the spawning easy kills.. and live the fact the bosses are tougher and take this word called "strategy" the snow is epic, haha especially with the spider...10000 gold? ?? I didn't use a single penny :/.... but I also run with a lot of great people that know what they are doing. ...if your a warrior, get taught and keep your team alive ....expabsion is great, and I love my orion so far in pve, helps out in mobs big time.. I just hope sts doesn't nerf the leveks to make it easier for you. ...us hardcore players love it...btw on bosses quit smashing buttons there's strategies to it, (hint :there's a "magical" skill that REDUCES armor, try it on grimnr
    Last edited by Darko; 04-20-2013 at 05:00 AM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Whoah...lol first off I just beat grimnr on elite, wasnt that bad, easy... is it the game or the skill? Are you using same old lvl 26 weapons? What level are you? Most levelito at least 30 before trying new land...also what class are you??? Im actually loving the expansion (minus my terrile luck on locked crates, 700 now not one single item above pink) the levels are great, the bosses are awesome, I actually loved the spawning easy kills.. and live the fact the bosses are tougher and take this word called "strategy" the snow is epic, haha especially with the spider...10000 gold? ?? I didn't use a single penny :/.... but I also run with a lot of great people that know what they are doing. ...if your a warrior, get taught and keep your team alive ....expabsion is great, and I love my orion so far in pve, helps out in mobs big time.. I just hope sts doesn't nerf the leveks to make it easier for you. ...us hardcore players love it...btw on bosses quit smashing buttons there's strategies to it, (hint :there's a "magical" skill that REDUCES armor, try it on grimnr
    Please provide proof of you beating grimnr on elite. kthnxbai

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i need you guys to remeber...kraken island were for rouges high damage lowish health

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

...norder was for warriors high healthand damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the next expansion is for socceres(i think) probable mostly skill and tgen you will be conplaining that they do to much skills so remember that