0 Posts

4)Xzandria

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

5) Skydagger :P

Just want to say where 216 rank at the moment .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

We need to raise stats.

But I guess we should discuss the elite teams progress, katzie, what do you have so far?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Hey, guys.

It's my first time to visit and posting our forum here.

Sorry for the ignorance, but I've been rarely online at PC/Laptop unless I'm at work. And since im not comfortable enough to open this page from a tablet. duh. talk about my limited-spec-of-my-tablet.

Hehehehe...

Nice to catch up, y'all here...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Athenum View Post
    We need to raise stats.

But I guess we should discuss the elite teams progress, katzie, what do you have so far?
    Goodluck with that ath sorry cant help out im just a poor person cant bought plats xD too much expensive for our local country :P

Quote Originally Posted by Queenleila View Post
    Hey, guys.

It's my first time to visit and posting our forum here.

Sorry for the ignorance, but I've been rarely online at PC/Laptop unless I'm at work. And since im not comfortable enough to open this page from a tablet. duh. talk about my limited-spec-of-my-tablet.

Hehehehe...

Nice to catch up, y'all here...
    Welcome to AL Forum Community and welcome to our Official Guild Thread . Hope you'll be active more in this community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We need to raise stats.

The team is good but the drops are terrible. Even with 1 hour reroll + 30 minute most of the drops are green. Maybe it's better if we farm to add to the guild bank and equip officers that need items first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

6) Katzie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We need to raise stats.

We have good teams but bad drops. We use 1 hr and 30 min together and still get bad loot. I think it is better if we switch to different methods of equipping our guildmates. Using this much potions and plats is too expensive. I do not know how other people do it and get great items. After many runs of the elite mines all we have are a few elite gold chests and a jewel or nordr. The idea and theory of the elite hunting team is good. We like the idea for helping everyone but the actual drop rate is terrible. sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I had to demote a couple of officer characters yesterday because of they were inactive. Although they are friends and their reasons for being inactive are very understandable. Our rules are our rules. However, they may become officers again once they are active once more. I'll be sending them e-mails/pms so that they will be informed of what happened.

Also Badulaseros has been promoted to recruiter/sergeant. This is because I would like to see our recruiters/sergeants become a little more active in the recruitment scene. Being one, means that you can recruit and have the freedom to form your own squad and mentor them in guild rules and the game. This rank is actually a rank of responsibility and command in our guild. It's officer/major with less responsibility and without the hassle of providing 10k monthly to the guild bank.

@Katzie, I can understand the difficulty of farming and based on the reports I get, drops aren't as frequent as it used to be. I agree that perhaps it's time to rethink the farming method for guild support. Lets convene with the council and see if new ideas sprout out.

@Skydagger, no problem. I myself don't get much plat. What I do get is from downloading apps and for buying a bag of platinum every now and then to show the devs that I do support and enjoy the game. When I do have some plat, I only use it for things that I actually need like inventory space. Other than that, I don't think that there is much else you need plat for to enjoy the game. You can still purchase the equipment that drops from locked crates at the auction and every now and then, klaas awards you with a reroll or combo elixir.

@Taozusaf, the table you provided sounds like a better way to handle things. As a guild we can work together to provide members with the achievements needed and award them if they are able to achieve it. Lets streamline it a bit more.

@Safiras, Thanks for your words of encouragement. Honestly, we never expected to be in the guild ranking as we just started a month ago from scratch. You are right to say that its better to have a better, comfortable environment for the members in the guild. That is what we strive for. But I don't think that we can deny that members would like to see their stats go higher. Recently, Taozusaf developed a table that shows each members' stats. We looked at it and saw many achievers and many people who lack achievements. We want to raise that to boost the character, if by any chance what we do for each individual helps us get into the ranking, great. If not, that wasn't the original goal.

Looking up at guild performance/stats sometimes helps because it gives us something to work for even after you've completed the equipment set you want and after you've finished the game several times. It gives us purpose to work as a team for each other, and to provide help to people in our guild who need it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

It was really great to finally meet Taozusaf in person last night. Katzie and I were fashionably late. (3 hours behind is considered fashionable, right?) He is a lot of fun and full of energy. We were literally laughing each minute as we talked about things that really mattered in life, best farming routes, where to get better armor drops, how to boost our characters' potential and why we couldn't get wi-fi on Katzies tablet. Real important stuff.

Thanks For the stuff that you handed over! We'll try to give you your wallet back. But I swear it was empty when we found it! :P

Anyway, for the sake of having a kodak moment. We took a picture of ourselves on the table in real life.
    Name:  meeting up.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  113.1 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Athenum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It was really great to finally meet Taozusaf in person last night. Katzie and I were fashionably late. (3 hours behind is considered fashionable, right?) He is a lot of fun and full of energy. We were literally laughing each minute as we talked about things that really mattered in life, best farming routes, where to get better armor drops, how to boost our characters' potential and why we couldn't get wi-fi on Katzies tablet. Real important stuff.

Thanks For the stuff that you handed over! We'll try to give you your wallet back. But I swear it was empty when we found it! :P

Anyway, for the sake of having a kodak moment. We took a picture of ourselves on the table in real life.
    Name:  meeting up.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  113.1 KB
    Wow! Sounds so cool!
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A wow from Wowsome! Wow!

7. Idram "TheAwesomeOne"

PROUD MEMBER OF THE COMMANDOS ELITE GUILD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. I tried contacting some officers in your guild butit say Character not found. I would like to join this guild. Can someone invite me to this guild. My IGN is Jasonezm (Warrior)-30

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Glad to hear from you, Jasonezm. I think they were probably busy levelling some of their alts. I'll send an invite asap and hope to see you in-game, thanks!
    Last edited by Athenum; 05-25-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: The remedy is the experience This is the dangerous liaison (I says) The comedy is that it's serious This is a strange enough

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Hi,
    I hope your guild does awesomely. I've seen a Commando or two running around and they seem like great guys. Wish you great luck on your guild. The guild lb is not as important as friendship, the glue that holds a guild together. Again, good luck

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dent264 View Post
    Hello. I tried contacting some officers in your guild butit say Character not found. I would like to join this guild. Can someone invite me to this guild. My IGN is Jasonezm (Warrior)-30

Thanks.

Welcome Jason!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Hi,
    I hope your guild does awesomely. I've seen a Commando or two running around and they seem like great guys. Wish you great luck on your guild. The guild lb is not as important as friendship, the glue that holds a guild together. Again, good luck
    Thanks Al. We really appreciate the kind words and support that you have for our guild. We do try to make things comfortable for everyone. I think the important thing is that everybody has fun and helps each other reach their potential. Thank you! BTW love the sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

After deliberating the benefits of the rank of sergeant/recruiter we have come to the conclusion that it will benefit the guild greatly if we add more to our ranks. The are the squad leaders of the newcomers that they recruit. They help mentor recruits in the way of the guild and show them how things are done. Chili and Bad have shown a lot of effort in recruiting and helping new guys out. They are now the new team leaders for the sergeant level.

The current list is as follows:

Chiliconcarne: Team Leader for Sergeants
    Aerostar: Mentor (Mentors recruits that were recruited/helps level new members)
    Kuuntus: Mentor (Mentors recruits that were recruited/helps level new members)
    Badulaseros: Team Leader for Sergeants
    Agentkiller: Mentor (Mentors recruits that were recruited/helps level new members)
    Mattykoke: Mentor (Mentors recruits that were recruited/helps level new members)
    Nissimage: Mentor (Mentors recruits that were recruited/helps level new members)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

8. Kinetechs

I almost missed out on the raffle. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

New Member here! thanks for accepting guys!
    Guild: The Commandos Elite

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hofniel For This Useful Post: