Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PL Update when?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unhappy PL Update when?

STS...

PL has been stuck at the lv76 cap for ages and during that time your new game, Arcane Legends has received two new maps to play (the battle of Nordr expansion and the Karken Isles expansion). I would just like to say that as a PL player I am very bored and many PL players have left, its almost been half a year since the BSM release? Please could you do something about this or at least give us a few sneak previews of what the next map in PL will look like because to me it feels like PL to you guys is literally worthless. The sneak previews will at least give a few players a reason to stay a little bit longer in the game as there is something to wait for. Please do remember that PL was the first ever game you guys made and this game was the game that made 'Spacetime Studios' a fairly well known company.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Justg; 04-21-2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Less drama. We know you want an update.
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sad to say but I have to agree with dex. I'm getting bored as well. I know I'm not a big loss to PL but in two months with no expansion I will totally leave PL for good and focus in RL. We need atleast a sneakpeak just a little will do and I might change my mind and play forever if possible. We understand that devs are also humans and they are not robots and we doesn't have the rights to push or presure them on what they will going to do next but STS please hear our prayers. Our comunication as players and devs is "ALMOST" gone. You were just there in times of locking threads as I have observed. And to to all readers of this, sorry if you find my post ranting, I am just stating my personal honest opinion. More power to Sts and more power to ALL of us.

Amen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wammm For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Basically, it's not bringing in the revenue that al is ATM. So we get stuck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Basically, it's not bringing in the revenue that al is ATM. So we get stuck.
    If a new expansion came out I'm pretty sure loads of players would buy 800 or 2000 plat and no life it at mega maze, they would be able to make quite a lot of money from this I reckon.

But what they could do as an alternative which would make them more money is that they have to lvl from 76-81 in the new map only, this means players will have to use more platinum with the thrashers etc.
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Give them time, I better wait longer than receiving a bugful cap..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex:1060984
    STS...

PL has been stuck at the lv76 cap for ages and during that time your new game, Arcane Legends has received two new maps to play (the battle of Nordr expansion and the Karken Isles expansion). I would just like to say that as a PL player I am very bored and many PL players have left, its almost been half a year since the BSM release? Please could you do something about this or at least give us a few sneak previews of what the next map in PL will look like because to me it feels like PL to you guys is literally worthless. The sneak previews will at least give a few players a reason to stay a little bit longer in the game as there is something to wait for. Please do remember that PL was the first ever game you guys made and this game was the game that made 'Spacetime Studios' a fairly well known company.

Thanks for reading.
    Look At Star Legends Bro They Even Worse then we are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwihawk View Post
    Look At Star Legends Bro They Even Worse then we are
    Exactly...We r still better..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Give them time..
    Maybe waiting 2 months was worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This thread isn't about waiting longer its just for me to prove my point that there's been 2 new expansions in AL whilst there hasn't been any in PL at all.

Anyways, in my opinion AL and PL are the best games STS have made and so SL deserves to wait longer. It's been half a year since the last cap, if this drags on longer there will be literally NO income at all coming from PL and the game will have to RIP.
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default Is this game even a concern to STS anymore?

Wasn't the humania cap 6 months after the mt. Fang cap?

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    This thread isn't about waiting longer its just for me to prove my point that there's been 2 new expansions in AL whilst there hasn't been any in PL at all.
    As a Founder, you were around when PL received the same amount of updates as AL has in such a short time frame. In the first 6 months, PL went from FH to AO3. This pattern continued with AL, DL, and now it is SL's turn. In my personal opinion, there are more issues to work out from a balance standpoint (pvp, gear, etc.) than gaining a new cap.

Let me also add, don't make a thread if you don't want a little realism. You aren't gonna always have people side with you and if you can't handle that, don't post.

Edit: To answer the above post, Sewers are still the longest wait we had between caps. Fang was close to this as well.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    As a Founder, you were around when PL received the same amount of updates as AL has in such a short time frame. In the first 6 months, PL went from FH to AO3. This pattern continued with AL, DL, and now it is SL's turn. In my personal opinion, there are more issues to work out from a balance standpoint (pvp, gear, etc.) than gaining a new cap.

Let me also add, don't make a thread if you don't want a little realism. You aren't gonna always have people side with you and if you can't handle that, don't post.

Edit: To answer the above post, Sewers are still the longest wait we had between caps. Fang was close to this as well.
    It's kinda weird how there are more and more Founders with so little knowledge about PL's history. Just weird .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    It's kinda weird how there are more and more Founders with so little knowledge about PL's history. Just weird .
    Joined PL when it was released and then I came back at Mt Fang.
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post

I haven't played the other games except AL and...when did I ever say that I wanted people to side with me?

Thanks for your facts though
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Thats what happens when you support mayonnaise.
    rhinomagic[/B]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Joined PL when it was released and then I came back at Mt Fang.
    Duh, obviously.

"I made acc during first week of PL but started actually playing during Sewers/Fang/Nuri/Humania"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Duh, obviously.

"I made acc during first week of PL but started actually playing during Sewers/Fang/Nuri/Humania"
    Derp derp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Yes so stop complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I think that one reason PL is having such a long gap between caps (aside from STS focusing on AL) is to give new players a chance to get to the cap before the next expansion comes out. I do think AL is getting a little more attention than it deserves, but it will eventually even out.

Also, SL is getting a new cap sometime in the near future, so maybe there's a chance that PL will also get one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

New caps in Pl are fun and I love the grinds but there are so many other problems and glitches that need to be fix and should be quicker fixes that new maps. Yet sts chooses to ignore those as well. (I still get the keyboard freezing which STS has been aware of from about a year)

If they could at least rebalance PVP or continue to make the small changes to start the rebalancing like Thenco promised when BSM came out, we could keep busy with good PVP. I see more and more ppl losing interest in PL and just leaving STS altogether. In the end, they are losing revenue over it. They just haven't lost enough yet to be worried.

Personally I'm bored with it all. There's no fun playing against the over powered gear and the luck of the 2 shot kills.