Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Endgame pvp

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Idk how much money u got besides of that blue drag armor, but I'm guessing u don't have that around 4.5M which u need for the dex set. Blue drag armor is around 1.5m just fyi.

If u can't afford set, don't bother going to arenas. Harsh truth, but I don't think u can compensate with ur skills the lack of gear and rings as u r a complete stranger to end game where the big bois are at.
    Jeez, what ever happened to being at a disadvantage to making it a challenge? I thought that's the best way to learn

I just made a 35 fox and am currently maintaining a 1:1 ratio. I use my ratios as checkpoints as to know when I'm improving.

I started off with 400 deaths and like 30 kills, i literally got my *** whooped. I had to change up my style, some gear, and it took practice. I'm never willing to spend a ton for twinking, as my prime focus in always end game. But I've managed to get my Fox's K/D to about 1000/1000. Take the opportunity to be at a disadvantage to improve
    Last edited by XghostzX; 04-22-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Str bear can easily two hit kill and dodge like crazy, dexbear can easily two hit kill, dex bird can easily two hit kill, str bird can last a good amount and probably good chance of killing, int Mage can two hit kill, str Mage can last long and there's chances where it can two hit kill
    Well, if every class is op, then wouldn't that be the same as saying every class stinks? Because each class is capable of doing the same thing, so it doesn't matter if you call them op or sucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    Well, if every class is op, then wouldn't that be the same as saying every class stinks? Because each class is capable of doing the same thing, so it doesn't matter if you call them op or sucks.
    What matters is that gear and skill do not factor in anymore, but debuffs do. One hit from hell scream or another hit debuff and the bear's ability or mage's ability to fight back is screwed. (Mage's aren't affected as widely by this because they can heal debuffs)
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    What matters is that gear and skill do not factor in anymore, but debuffs do. One hit from hell scream or another hit debuff and the bear's ability or mage's ability to fight back is screwed. (Mage's aren't affected as widely by this because they can heal debuffs)
    So IMO, I think they shouldn't have raised the skill ranks to 9.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Because, as Apollo mentioned, it comes down to luck, and no skill. You basically have to time up when you have your buffs ready, and when your opponent doesn't.

The only benefit from a mage perspective as that I REALLY need to be a supportive mage, and consider every meter I step into as it can easily affect the outcome in a 3v3 fight. If a bear pulls me because I'm in their 12 meter range, and not in 13 meters, I'm screwed.

Then you got the dodge, crit, blah..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

So IMO, I think they shouldn't have raised the skill ranks to 9.
    Yes, exactly what this has always been about. It isn't just about the gear, it is about raising the skill levels so high.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I'm confused now.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Shadow...

Play it, if you don't like it, don't play it. If you do, stick around. We can't tell you what you will like and what you will not like.

You learn more as you PvP more.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Shadow...

Play it, if you don't like it, don't play it. If you do, stick around. We can't tell you what you will like and what you will not like.

You learn more as you PvP more.
    I guess so, I ask one question, and yich here starts flaming me. I think maybe the only reason ill go endgame cuz there are way less ragers there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    I guess so, I ask one question, and yich here starts flaming me. I think maybe the only reason ill go endgame cuz there are way less ragers there.
    If you go to low level, I think Yich would find a reason to come back to PL just farm your inexperienced twink. LOL!

Actually, there are less ragers, but when people rage, it's worse.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

If you go to low level, I think Yich would find a reason to come back to PL just farm your inexperienced twink. LOL!

Actually, there are less ragers, but when people rage, it's worse.
    I believe ya on less ragers. Only ragers I know is the ones who are prolly new to endgame. Others, like trip, FFA, don't rage even if I hit them with a Cruel blast for fun.

I think it's pretty clear yich hates me, and I have lotsa secret twinks . In twinking 50- pvp, ppl rage on one auto attack.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    I believe ya on less ragers. Only ragers I know is the ones who are prolly new to endgame. Others, like trip, FFA, don't rage even if I hit them with a Cruel blast for fun.

I think it's pretty clear yich hates me, and I have lotsa secret twinks . In twinking 50- pvp, ppl rage on one auto attack.
    Don't think it would be smart to buy set now, as cap is about to end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    Rhino beats birds and pure int mages. Fox fails against rhino. Rhino might win bears if they are pro. Rhino against rhino is silly.
    I just defeated a bear yesterday, 2-0, and previously, 10-4 against another bear. The trick was he Beckons, you Rhino Might. Then run away (hopefully you survive) until the Red Rage expires.

Once Rage expires, it becomes a different ballgame. The once towering bear has now been reduced to a soft pillow you can whack with Redemption. Without healing powers, the bear can only take it while you dish it. It is totally one-sided. If he runs, you Charge, and if he fights...you kill him.

The danger with bears is that a successful combo WILL two hit you. Also, they have long stuns, so you might not get away in time. Another problem is if they equipped the entire Savage set, plus cap ring, their armor goes into the stratosphere. So...pray that the bear isn't rich.
    Last edited by whisperwalk; 04-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whisperwalk View Post
    I just defeated a bear yesterday, 2-0, and previously, 10-4 against another bear. The trick was he Beckons, you Rhino Might. Then run away (hopefully you survive) until the Red Rage expires.

Once Rage expires, it becomes a different ballgame. The once towering bear has now been reduced to a soft pillow you can whack with Redemption. Without healing powers, the bear can only take it while you dish it. It is totally one-sided. If he runs, you Charge, and if he fights...you kill him.

The danger with bears is that a successful combo WILL two hit you. Also, they have long stuns, so you might not get away in time. Another problem is if they equipped the entire Savage set, plus cap ring, their armor goes into the stratosphere. So...pray that the bear isn't rich.
    soooo... you can beat nooby bears who dont own an endgame set nor an elite ring by running off their buffs? Proness.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whisperwalk View Post

I've never seen someone brag about running buffs lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

End game is farty.

I tried it like 3 times, though. We'll see next cap I suppose.....
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    soooo... you can beat nooby bears who dont own an endgame set nor an elite ring by running off their buffs? Proness.
    Don't be silly. Birds kite, bears wall hug, and rhinos survive, so of course rhinos must run out the opponent's buffs. Especially when the buff is 90 attack!

Preconceived notions will only get you Beckoned and Stomped. There is no sense in going directly against bird-level damage + tank-class hp. Especially when your character has so little damage. Try PVPing using a rhino sometime, then you know what I mean.

(Beating a savage, capped bear is possible, its just so much harder due to all that armor.)
    Last edited by whisperwalk; 04-25-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

(Beating a savage, capped bear is possible, its just so much harder due to all that armor.)

It's impossible for my little int Mage >.<

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post

It's impossible for my little int Mage >.<
    It's almost as fragile as my ego.