Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Never ending fights..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Never ending fights..

Well spacetime ya did it, were so balanced out we cant kill each other at level 10 anyway. IF a rogue a warrior 1on1 with full gear an spec the fight wont end until someone quits...kinda sux..So give us somethen to play with to give us alil edge to end the fight...cuz im not backen down..Glacian prolly is the edge i need but like everyone says...opening a 100 chests n getting nothing...Just wanted to point this out...(Just let me get a mana restore n see what happens. ;-)

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Welcome to PL bear fights 51-76. Experienced bears can go at it for 5-10 minutes before both players will just walk away.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

5-10 mins cant beat 2kiting commando.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well ive thought about this alot and participated in many discussions on this topic alot. The answer to solve this issue is gonna be something every rge and war will either hate or love. But its the only real solution to rebalance in a way everyone will appretiate.

1. Take away the 3rd pack upgrade on health packs. Replace with a mana pack upgrade option.
    2. Take away hp increase on war veng. Replace with increase dps.

3. Leave sor the same. Give them a dmg proc wep. That procs 25% dmg with a graphical effect to notify when proc is triggered.
    Last edited by TwinkKiller; 04-23-2013 at 09:14 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TwinkKiller For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Without HP Increase what happens if player crits you so low and you have no HoR hmm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Same in 16
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated:1064379
    Without HP Increase what happens if player crits you so low and you have no HoR hmm?
    Wasnt talking about HoR, i said hp upgrade for Veng.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Also crit is a little rediculous, i mean common 40% with rib 50% stacked AS plus gear crit and weapon proc crit. U shouldnt be able to get over 100% crit. They felt the need to nerf dodge but never touched crit. Its one of the most extreme aspects of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

[QUOTE=TwinkKiller;1064177]Well ive thought about this alot and participated in many discussions on this topic alot. The answer to solve this issue is gonna be something every rge and war will either hate or love. But its the only real solution to rebalance in a way everyone will appretiate.

1. Take away the 3rd pack upgrade on health packs. Replace with a mana pack upgrade option.
    2. Take away hp increase on war veng. Replace with increase dps.[QUOTE=TwinkKiller;1064177]

I disagree on those ideas, rogues can use mana regening pets or have sorcs up your mana, and warriors need the hp on venge increased, dps is useless, only damage really matters for warrs.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    Well spacetime ya did it, were so balanced out we cant kill each other at level 10 anyway. IF a rogue a warrior 1on1 with full gear an spec the fight wont end until someone quits...kinda sux..So give us somethen to play with to give us alil edge to end the fight...cuz im not backen down..Glacian prolly is the edge i need but like everyone says...opening a 100 chests n getting nothing...Just wanted to point this out...(Just let me get a mana restore n see what happens. ;-)
    use mana regening pets, and pvp isnt designed for lower lvl twink like that, other twink levels sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel:1064716
    I disagree on those ideas, rogues can use mana regening pets or have sorcs up your mana, and warriors need the hp on venge increased, dps is useless, only damage really matters for warrs.
    Well like i said many will love it or hate it. Mana regen pets are helpfull but even with 8 mana regen, rouge can only regen enough to stay alive. They cant kill a war that has such a large health pool and 2 heals (veng & hor) plus the storm sword wich procs even more hp similar to an uncharged veng. War did get the increase in hp. Wars and sors have guaranteed mana regens attached to there heal. Bottom line is all levels are pretty much the same. Veng used by most wars and is their main heal and hor is backup heal. Packs are rges only heal and used by most. Both are op heals and need to be nerfed so that sors can be more lethal and eliminate never ending fights between wars and rges. I dont play sor much but even i would like to be challenged by more than one class. It would be nice to see more sors that can actually give a good fight without kiteing.
    Last edited by TwinkKiller; 04-23-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller View Post
    Well like i said many will love it or hate it. Mana regen pets are helpfull but even with 8 mana regen, rouge can only regen enough to stay alive. They cant kill a war that has such a large health pool and 2 heals (veng & hor) plus the storm sword wich procs even more hp similar to an uncharged veng. War did get the increase in hp. Wars and sors have guaranteed mana regens attached to there heal. Bottom line is all levels are pretty much the same. Veng used by most wars and is their main heal and hor is backup heal. Packs are rges only heal and used by most. Both are op heals and need to be nerfed so that sors can be more lethal and eliminate never ending fights between wars and rges. I dont play sor much but even i would like to be challenged by more than one class. It would be nice to see more sors that can actually give a good fight without kiteing.
    mmm, maybe its just in that twink, because in higher twink, such as 21-23 its either your a good rogue and kill everything no matter what class, or you die. mana regen pets help a lot and venge only heals 10-15% life, and horn 50ish%, but when getting shot with aimed shot, each shot does around 40% if it crits, so i suppose it is balanced at higher lvls, which they mainly aim for.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

PvP in Arcane Legends is team based Capture the Flag. I would encourage you to team up and focus fire to drop opponents and storm your way into their flag room.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

This is endgame 1v1 war problem also. If i duel a war as a war we agree no horn :-)provlem solved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have no problem beating rogues at lvl 10. Takes awhile but I usually win. Pack fails help sometimes lol. It's all about stuns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:1064855
    PvP in Arcane Legends is team based Capture the Flag. I would encourage you to team up and focus fire to drop opponents and storm your way into their flag room.
    Well sam, if everyone actually played ctf instead of team deathmatch then yes running in groups would make sense. Problem is that very few people actually play ctf. Most are playing tdm in a ctf arena. Usually most players who run in groups get flamed for gang banging and its only a matter of time that the wrong person gets killed before they call in back up at the highest lvl allowed in that bracket. Then its a group slaughter fest with nobody even attempting to cap flags. The storming groups are usually into the enemies spawn room instead of the flag room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    You haven't figure out the technique to beat warriors as a rogue :-/. And here you been saying you were undefeated yo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Well sam, if everyone actually played ctf instead of team deathmatch then yes running in groups would make sense. Problem is that very few people actually play ctf. Most are playing tdm in a ctf arena. Usually most players who run in groups get flamed for gang banging and its only a matter of time that the wrong person gets killed before they call in back up at the highest lvl allowed in that bracket. Then its a group slaughter fest with nobody even attempting to cap flags. The storming groups are usually into the enemies spawn room instead of the flag room.
    The guapo is right sam.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Actually had a guy last night that said he was going to have us banned for "teaming" in CTF.

Needless to say he finally left. I am still not sure what he meant by teaming. There was a 2v2 fight. A 2v1 fight. and a 1v3 fight against him and his team. After the banned comment from him well there were a few 4v1.

The quality of life sometimes amazes me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Had some toons called me a noob for killing them in a 2v2 and demanded a 1v1. After killing them over and over in a 1v1 and 1v2 they started the mom insults. Why do guapos and precious stoop so low.