STS,

I'm just writing to inform you of what I'm perceiving as a general lack-luster performance and stat boost from all the new elite legendary gear.

Over the course of the update and today I generally farmed like crazy to obtain all the new gear and I'm unfortunately not seeing a reason to anymore if people are gearing up. The new champions chest piece and helm (of all flavors) lower most of my stats if not almost all of my stats compared to crate bonechill armor. When using daggers and comparing the crate bought incandescent blades to the mountain teeth of brutality, the incandescent blades actually have a higher damage per second then the fairly hard to find mountain teeth. Testing the two weapons to do a comparison and testing only the raw damage output in elite mode, solo, in brackenridge forest I fought a single elite goblin, no pet, no skills, melee only - the two put out the same kill time per mob which was about 36 seconds (I did this test previously to the "broken" lifethiefs). For giggles I also fought a single goblin and used all skills, pet and found the kill rate to be about 10 seconds also for both incandescent blades and mountain teeth.

I do understand there is variety in weapon choices and that the mountain teeth should kill enemies a bit faster due to it's higher damage point stat, but when the comparison is that one weapon takes 4 days to acquire doing elites constantly (and I think I may have just been lucky) and the other comes from a crate that is obtainable almost instantly (mountain teeth are 2 million gold in the CS and incandescent is 5k in the CS) - what is going on here? The reward is barely there. Then comparing the reward for getting champions armor for rogue - I don't even see that reward it lowers my stats in all the right areas to not even make buying or farming the champion armor worth it.

It is not my intention to set a negative tone for the beginning of this thread, I simply want to start a discussion point on the stats of the new gear. Last season there was a similar issue with Sealord armor and those stats were adjusted due to similar issues. I'm looking at this from a rogue perspective so I'm not aware if the stats are not favorable for other classes as well. Can anyone else comment on this and either confirm or invalidate my thoughts?

Thanks devs and community!
-Jexy