Thread: The story of A TheLoneRusher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default The story of A TheLoneRusher

I always wanted to share, and so many peoples asked me, so here's a bit about it.

Every endgame pvp-er knows my main birdi, but does not know who am I, well that's not a big deal. If you can remember of someone always trolling and fighting against top endgame teamer guilds alone and something like this, you might know it's me.

In my main, I don't rush anonymous players, only rush those people who rushes and team. Remember everyone who do it before to me, I used to join and rush them all, and this ultimately leads to this, peoples started to call me a rusher. Tbh I raged a lot when peoples used to call me a rusher, but I was never a rusher in term of that perspective. On the other hand I slowly realized that I got addicted to fast paced pvp, always looking for rushes and teamers to rush em back, joining a game and waiting for 'go' was getting annoying. But perhaps still I'd not decide to blind rush, but that rage against the system, hypocrisy and also the intention to do all level pvp.

Now take a little break and talk bit about much debated rushing. I won't say much but, I've seen many pro pvp-ers of my old time, to use the term 'rush' as their own advantage, for example, "why you killed him" answer -"he's a rusher", on the other hand the same guy says all over "there's nothing called rush".

Anyway I created a blind rusher twink and started to rush from level 10, significantly pvp-ed at level 51, 56 and 66 as of date. The difference was that I was really enjoyed being called 'rusher', 'noob' this time, laughed heard getting teamed, I really meant it. all was expected. It sometime reminds me, my old days, when I used to do the same thing (obviously except vulgar language, or intended insult that I never did in my whole life)

To be very honest, lonerusher taught me alot, that I could never learn, and changed the perspective and philosophy about pvp and online gaming.

All the defination related to pvp got redefined for me such as rush, go, ffa etc. It's not like that I hate 'go' or love only ffa, rather I enjoy the variety and above all, the real human emotions, that I'm not playing with machines/bots, i'm enjoying my time with real peoples, real emotions. I love to get teamed, but hate to see, someone else getting teamed.

At last, this may be the end of thelonerusher as I focusing more on my main birdi atm.

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Play the game the way you want to play it man, ignore the haters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

We are similar. Fought rushers to the point that we got called a rusher. The only difference is that I didn't join to other side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I respect you bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

When I rush in low level I get called a "Wanna be Jop/Lonerusher"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    I always wanted to share, and so many peoples asked me, so here's a bit about it.

Every endgame pvp-er knows my main birdi, but does not know who am I, well that's not a big deal. If you can remember of someone always trolling and fighting against top endgame teamer guilds alone and something like this, you might know it's me.

In my main, I don't rush anonymous players, only rush those people who rushes and team. Remember everyone who do it before to me, I used to join and rush them all, and this ultimately leads to this, peoples started to call me a rusher. Tbh I raged a lot when peoples used to call me a rusher, but I was never a rusher in term of that perspective. On the other hand I slowly realized that I got addicted to fast paced pvp, always looking for rushes and teamers to rush em back, joining a game and waiting for 'go' was getting annoying. But perhaps still I'd not decide to blind rush, but that rage against the system, hypocrisy and also the intention to do all level pvp.

Now take a little break and talk bit about much debated rushing. I won't say much but, I've seen many pro pvp-ers of my old time, to use the term 'rush' as their own advantage, for example, "why you killed him" answer -"he's a rusher", on the other hand the same guy says all over "there's nothing called rush".

Anyway I created a blind rusher twink and started to rush from level 10, significantly pvp-ed at level 51, 56 and 66 as of date. The difference was that I was really enjoyed being called 'rusher', 'noob' this time, laughed heard getting teamed, I really meant it. all was expected. It sometime reminds me, my old days, when I used to do the same thing (obviously except vulgar language, or intended insult that I never did in my whole life)

To be very honest, lonerusher taught me alot, that I could never learn, and changed the perspective and philosophy about pvp and online gaming.

All the defination related to pvp got redefined for me such as rush, go, ffa etc. It's not like that I hate 'go' or love only ffa, rather I enjoy the variety and above all, the real human emotions, that I'm not playing with machines/bots, i'm enjoying my time with real peoples, real emotions. I love to get teamed, but hate to see, someone else getting teamed.

At last, this may be the end of thelonerusher as I focusing more on my main birdi atm.

Why everyone name themselves after "Thelonearcher" he sounds like some kind of noob

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rushorgtfo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushorgtfo View Post
    Why everyone name themselves after "Thelonearcher" he sounds like some kind of noob
    cause, I was always the-alone, wanted a very simple name related to rush, was not very serious with my twink. Nothing to do with thelonearcher.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default The story of A TheLoneRusher

I like when rush me #FreeKillsRSOFUN