Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
Its really not much when you think about it.

100 xp in about 3 minutes? I get about 400 xp in about 6 minutes in watchers tomb with a good party.
Aedenos, can you please provide some additional data about your experience in Watchers Tomb when you're getting 400 xp per run? What level is that at? What's the party make up? Are you using elixirs? Which Tomb zone exactly? Can you provide some actual numbers of xp change?

It's nice to compare apples to apples

Nooooooo Sam please leave us our last non broken xp place? I can vouch for myst and the rest. Before the cap was raised to 31 Hauntlet DID give around 87xp per run without elixers (more if killed boss slowly) and this was perfect (got like 2 shilohs from25-26 ) anyways. This was then kinda destroyed by the update when the xp was lowered so much :/ and the difficulty upped alot (not complaining). But watchers tomb is one of the last 2 decent places for fast leveling, the other being kraken mines 3. The xp is being gained at about 350-400 per run of watchers tomb 4, way more with xp elixers added in. Please don't change that :/

But to answer questions, level= 25, party make up (whats this?) uh i prefer 3 warriors and me (mage) and elixers for the 400xp are non really.