Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Thank You Cinco!

Dear Cinco,

What you've shown is true love for your players!

Sure, there may be people complaining about the campaign due to re-used items but you are only one man. If I'm not mistaken, to all those who are complaining, this is the very same guy that had a loco idea to make the PL main spine free & do many other things.

Please, take a look at the developer that put in his own free time (meaning he did not get paid to do this!) into making this campaign. This is just one of his videos of his loco-ness and love for STS players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8

Heck, when players complained about the re-used gear, he went ahead and implemented the weapons from the design contest for you! If that is not love for STS players, I truly do not know what is.

Fellow players, remember! Do not bite the hand that feeds you, especially one that does it out of love - not necessity.

Thank you, Cino! Much respect to you.

I hope that you live a long viva de loco life!

Sincerely,

~Apollo

P.S:

To those who are not happy with the campaign, please read the following statement from Gary Gattis. I doubt Cinco will be inclined to show more love if all people do is talk negatively and beat down on his work. It undermines the confidence & passion of a person!

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hi Battlegrinder,

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about the update. That’s a great post and we really appreciate you writing it down for us.

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

All of Spacetime games are labors of love. They came from our hearts and will always have a special place for us.

This expansion was done by one designer, in their extra time, because of their love for the game and their desire to give the community more to do. We never said this was going to be a massive update and we hope we did not set your expectations too high, but this really was done out of love and for you guys.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g
    Gary says it all ^^
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-26-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: I believe the loco-ness is contagious! Ahhhh! *runs*
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: