Thread: Top 10 Best Players in History.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    i died
    some of them i dont recognize lmfao

but ill tell u this, ipred is one of the best pvp rogues out there, oh u feeellll his crits
    Ipred critted the hell out of me in tourney last update, I can beat him now with arcane, and yes I laughed at a fewer lists too, even yours imo the best tank is actually on this list with his mage, cero......scotchtape had t ank build and tanking down to a science....when I pve with some of these tanks and they don't have taunt, your not good imo...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Ipred critted the hell out of me in tourney last update, I can beat him now with arcane, and yes I laughed at a fewer lists too, even yours imo the best tank is actually on this list with his mage, cero......scotchtape had t ank build and tanking down to a science....when I pve with some of these tanks and they don't have taunt, your not good imo...
    wow bro.. you cant beat me with your arcane.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Twinks should be added too* ive been twinking plentiful for a long time, twinking is far more difficult at higher levels and requires more skill then end game does, i believe twinks are better players overall.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
    wow bro.. you cant beat me with your arcane.
    Just did but your still tough ipred... you destroyed me in tourney
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Just did but your still tough ipred... you destroyed me in tourney
    IPred is really a beast, its fun to play in his team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    Twinks should be added too* ive been twinking plentiful for a long time, twinking is far more difficult at higher levels and requires more skill then end game does, i believe twinks are better players overall.
    Good joke.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spects For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

part of having a good mmo character is your dedication and time farming, knowledge in merching/trading and luck to get the best equips there is. Twinking basically skips those chores and jumps directly to the "fun" part.

Better kdr? Twinks often encounter newbies in the pvp room who have no idea what theyre doing. Twinks take advantage of new players then boast about their dubious kdr.
    Ballistixx
    Philippines Allstar GM

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuriramos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Yah twinks get bashed a lot, but funny thing is no endgamer has challenged a twink (me) to a fight (both having equal gear). Enough of twink vs endgame crap, grow a pair and play with us, or better yet 1v1 me.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Yah twinks get bashed a lot, but funny thing is no endgamer has challenged a twink (me) to a fight (both having equal gear). Enough of twink vs endgame crap, grow a pair and play with us, or better yet 1v1 me.
    I've never played endgame pvp but from what i hear it's pretty insane. I just moved from lvl 12 to 21 pvp after like 5 months and it's considerable harder and I'm sure lvl 31 is 5 times harder than lvl 21 pvp. Twinking is not easy by any means, especially at level 21, but I dont think it's fair of you to call out level 31s...

And the last time we 1 v 1, Lilbless, I went 4 - 0 against you. You only started winning after b/c you were playing cheap and hiding against the wall in our 1 v 1s so my first shots would miss... And please for the love of god stop proclaiming yourself to be the best rogue to ever exist.
    Last edited by Merrrrrrrked; 07-01-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

In all your posts, you're not acknowledging the fact that there are more noobs at the twink level. Endgamers aren't saying all twinks are cheap and boost their kills; but on a grander scale its just not impressive to twink and then brag about stats and talk trash. Noone is questioning your skill level or anything or even the level of competition. It's just that rotten apples ruin the bunch; through the lb, we've all seen the insane number of kills and flags that twinks are able to get in a short period of time and it makes endgamers view them in a negative way

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Natrich For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Merrrrrrrked View Post
    I've never played endgame pvp but from what i hear it's pretty insane. I just moved from lvl 12 to 21 pvp after like 5 months and it's considerable harder and I'm sure lvl 31 is 5 times harder than lvl 21 pvp. Twinking is not easy by any means, especially at level 21, but I dont think it's fair of you to call out level 31s...

And the last time we 1 v 1, Lilbless, I went 4 - 0 against you. You only started winning after b/c you were playing cheap and hiding against the wall in our 1 v 1s so my first shots would miss... And please for the love of god stop proclaiming yourself to be the best rogue to ever exist.
    I can agree with you on that one, but end gamers call twinks out on every little thing we do. As well as, i used to be a 21-23 twink and it was pretty hard for awhile, though its easy now, so i wanted a challenge and went to end game. I thought end game would be soo much harder due to all the complaints i see on forums about it, but in fact, its even easier!

^ lol funny last paragraph :-) utterly agree

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Theholyangel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

its called range. we 1v1d in a spawn room so theres no way you can miss your shots, if you cant figure out your range then thats your problem. I won 10-4 fair n square mate. Its not called being cheap as i wasnt hiding behind walls anyways...i was standing afar from you near my packs because you crit a lot its clearly your nuke technique that is flawed, i wasnt gonna go running into your attacks was I? its called strategy mate and ive played since 18th of jan? i think thats when pvp released so i have mastered my combo and range. And yes I actually am calling those type of endgamers out because im tired of the abuse and no im not the best rogue ever but I am at L21, if you want a rematch, im waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    In all your posts, you're not acknowledging the fact that there are more noobs at the twink level. Endgamers aren't saying all twinks are cheap and boost their kills; but on a grander scale its just not impressive to twink and then brag about stats and talk trash. Noone is questioning your skill level or anything or even the level of competition. It's just that rotten apples ruin the bunch; through the lb, we've all seen the insane number of kills and flags that twinks are able to get in a short period of time and it makes endgamers view them in a negative way
    yah...I guess i got a little carried away but then again endgamers just assume all twinks do it. hey! i dont even have 300 DM kills. people assume all twinks are noob farmers who would get destroyed at endgame, i beg to differ.

If we aint done nothing to you then dont flame us (as in twinks). If you wanna complain about your LB, then Samhayne is all yours.
    Last edited by Bless; 07-01-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I can agree with you on that one, but end gamers call twinks out on every little thing we do. As well as, i used to be a 21-23 twink and it was pretty hard for awhile, though its easy now, so i wanted a challenge and went to end game. I thought end game would be soo much harder due to all the complaints i see on forums about it, but in fact, its even easier!

^ lol funny last paragraph :-) utterly agree
    I really doubt that you owned at endgame with your lvl 30 mage. Next time I will take a closer look at your alt if you are so pro.
    But I haven`t seen you there yet. And explain how is endgame easier?
    Recently I joined some 26/27 matches. It wasn`t a cakewalk but not challenging as endgame either, basically poor man`s endgame.

@TMiraclebird
    Thought you`re coming endgame? There should be enough challenge for you, nuff said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    I really doubt that you owned at endgame with your lvl 30 mage. Next time I will take a closer look at your alt if you are so pro.
    Recently I joined some 26/27 matches. It wasn`t a cakewalk but not challenging as endgame either, basically poor man`s endgame.

@TMiraclebird
    Thought you`re coming endgame? There should be enough challenge for you, nuff said.
    nah I dont have time to grind 40k xp, i have education to worry about, GCSE's coming up.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

nah I dont have time to grind 40k xp, i have education to worry about, GCSE's coming up.
    Makes sense.

It`s true lvling can be a pain.
    Anyways good luck on your exam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Back to topic:

My updated list in no order

season 4
    Ryuzawa (never quits, great teammate)
    Xcs
    Hardek
    Paulsebi
    Bulletprf
    Zegost
    Itoshi
    Davidlee
    Cheeeezecaake
    Overheard

All Time:
    Norbeh (most dominant peak in AL history)
    Darkko
    Hardek
    Xcs
    Ryuzawa

Um, I only mentioned tanks because I`m a tank myself and these guys impressed me the most.
    Last edited by Spects; 07-01-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post

@TMiraclebird
    Not mage, warrior, if you twink its quite simple because ive found most end gamers to lack the ability to put forth combos and use tactics, its simply ganging and the stronger team wins. Thats my overview of end game. In twink its more difficult, you'll see me around, Theanarchy's the name.
    Last edited by Theholyangel; 07-01-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

10 lvls to go mate! hahhaa jk, but gotte give you a lil' respect for that

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Not mage, warrior, if you twink its quite simple because ive found most end gamers to lack the ability to put forth combos and use tactics, its simply ganging and the stronger team wins. Thats my overview of end game. In twink its more difficult, you'll see me around, Theanarchy's the name.
    Sadly with a few guilds all they do is gang in 21 anymore. 21 is becoming a gang fest. You should have never left. Now it is me and 1 other brave soul taking on 4 at a time. While the rest hide in fear or gang the poor 1 that died to us 2.

Then when you have numbers or just even numbers on the gangers they go... poooof!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    Sadly with a few guilds all they do is gang in 21 anymore. 21 is becoming a gang fest. You should have never left. Now it is me and 1 other brave soul taking on 4 at a time. While the rest hide in fear or gang the poor 1 that died to us 2.

Then when you have numbers or just even numbers on the gangers they go... poooof!
    Hah war ill level my toon to 21-23 after im finished with anarchy to help you guys out.