Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Best Players in History.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serancha View Post
    my top 10 list of 1 vs 1 players would be totally different that my top 10 list of people i'd want on my team for ctf - that's the point. I have a grip, thank you very much. No need to be catty, i was just looking for clarification on what exactly this list was about.
    top 10 overall
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Most of the people that made a list... I rarely see in pvp.... Just saying.

But we all know.... Chili crushes them all...
    Chilicrush - Rogue

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Most of the people that made a list... I rarely see in pvp.... Just saying.

But we all know.... Chili crushes them all...
    with your dead toon i presume?

Sometimes GM of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default Top 10 Best Players in History.

Laughing out loud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blakadder View Post
    with your dead toon i presume?
    Blak is just jealous cuz he knows I even own him
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

List is hilarious ....based on opinion. ..with no credible defense as to who is above who of course there bais in this as people are friends with certain...like does a good kd ra tio make good warrior (I say no)
    Last edited by Darko; 05-08-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheJunk View Post
    There are many of them!
    I can't mention them all, here are some of them.
    Lok, Carmany, Blakadder, Exportedjunk, Limsyoker, Ladylunaix, Demonassa, Iluvataris, Jalva, Iciblon, Rutherford, Xclysterx, Ruthlesspain, Darkko, Itoshi, Ryuzawa, Chiyuk, Natrich, Smoller, Systemerror, Pokimo, Dubstepticons, Cero, Rasi, Haligali, many more.
    10 of those mentioned our In vengeance but seriously as cero said what makes u better? Luck out and get arcane or mythic gear? Spend more money than average player?
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Check leaderboard. There is my top 10 list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wow , Is this list like peoples favorites and not based on any type of merit? When I think of the top players I think of overall best player... What does the entail. I will break it down

1. PVe (k/d ratio, knows their class in PVE, you want them as a teamate), has conquered all Elites
    2. PVP (k/d ratio, doesnt kill farm, great teamate, uses the class well, 1 vs 1, has intergrity in matches)
    3. Guild (great teamate, positive, talkative, helpful, trustworthy)
    4. Leader (can lead a team, keep them together, deals with the drama, and gives positive enforcement)

Now with that said Im compiled all the people listed in this thread and all LB players and I came up with this list... Ill start by saying I tried not to be baised as I am in average Joes guild and jts is awesome... but I did not include him on this list...

1. Darkko (When I think of all around I think of him. THe man is the master at tanking. If you have ever been on a run with him in wt4, you wont get touched... ever...Hes a great PVP player, very unselfish, will die for his team.. But most inportant he is the best damn GM Ive ever seen. I decided to stay with average joes cause they are my PL friends, but I did have the privledge to be in his guild.. He is the most active talkative positve GM. He gives you free items like its no big deal, plays games with prizes, goes to the towns just to shoot the **** with noobs..... has fun, and is just great all around... best part about it, is he is humble about it... A lot of the players mentioned our 1 trick ponies... He excels at all 3 classes, and I belive he is the only player with two toons on top 25... ... so my vote uniamously goes to him, its no wonder every guild wanted to merge with him)

2. Blakadder (I havent been in his guild, but ive heard some great things about him. He is dangerous whether its in PVP or PVE. He has Held DM together and driven them to #1 in the latest guild rankings..Hes a leader and a good player and ive never seen him be negative on forums or in town)

3. Cero (best mage period, end of story... He will work others without have any mythic weapons or items.. hes helpful on the forums, is a loyal person (no guild hopping). He can run elites with the best of them or devour PVP. His alternate toon scotchtape is also killer in PVP so he excels at other classes)

4. Boss (there isnt one warrior I fear the most in a PVP room. He has about 500000 PVE kills to boot as well. He is friendly and lead Hall of Fame to become a promised guild until their merge. Hes always friendly in the towns, and is the best in the auction house.)

5. XCS (lead SK from nothing to 2nd place and a successful merger with EOE. He is very unsliefh player and hard to bring down. He knows how to tank and is a very humble player)

6. XXXsaraiXX (best hands down time trailist in AL. hands down... not even close... in season 3 she (i think shes a she? held several records by herself (meaning she didnt have any teamates) and owned the dang record!! She is an elite farmer , and is also amazing at PVPas well which they usually dont always translate... )

7. Smoller (damn good mage... what impresses me about him is not only is he one of the top players rankings wise, he plays like it.. he has hit me with the most damage output of any mage period... his downfall is also his stregnth though, he flags a ridiculous amount for a mage...but that makes him go off by his lonesome and leave his team... , regardless, he belongs on here)

8. Defatsu (when it comes to rouge this is one of the best... Hes won 1 vs 1 tourney, was #1 to level to 31. his pvp numbers are good, hes a good time trailer... Reason is hes not higher on here is he isnt visible... nobody ever sees him helping anybody or in town, anywhere... ive never seen him in a pvp room... )

9. Rasi (Hes ranked #1 overall , he has to be in the top ten.. dangerous in PVP...... )

10. Yohoho (richest man in AL I swear... one of the best PVP/PVE combos... He has hopped around in guilds so I cant put his loyalty up there, but his play is enough to warrant the spot)

Honorable mentions
    Greyhowl, Hardek, Ryuzawa, Itoshi, Illuvatais, Clyster, Natrich, Ipredator, paulsebi, Chiyuk, Rutherford, Iciblon, Jexetta, Asterox, Hyun, Patrick, Psychobunny, carmany, RavagerX, Ramyun style, Exported Junk, tumadree, Melissamls, Xbabydom, Haligali, Psykopathic, Ukeewu, Energizeric, Jimmychong, Fruifi, Overheard, Snackie, DivenHawkz, demonassa, dubstepticons, Bobbyspy, Irish, Pedgon, Zidane, DrGrimmy

So that is the top 50 players in AL IMO....I did not include people that twink, or farm PVP kills, or that leave rooms once they die or if they dont have a good team (like limsyoker). I didnt include those guilds known for placing one of their members on the other team so they can destroy the team 5 vs 4 (like phillipine all stars was known for) I didnt have patrick or Hyun higher because simply put, they farm daily bard quests... over and over without killing boss... that doesnt take talent... IMO, but for hours played to do that, impressive...My top 10 was pretty balanced as well. , 4 rouges, 3 warriors, 3 mages
    Last edited by Minty; 05-11-2013 at 02:21 AM.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Minty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    wow , Is this list like peoples favorites and not based on any type of merit? When I think of the top players I think of overall best player... What does the entail. I will break it down

1. PVe (k/d ratio, knows their class in PVE, you want them as a teamate), has conquered all Elites
    2. PVP (k/d ratio, doesnt kill farm, great teamate, uses the class well, 1 vs 1, has intergrity in matches)
    4. Leader (can lead a team, keep them together, deals with the drama, and gives positive enforcement)

Now with that said Im compiled all the people listed in this thread and all LB players and I came up with this list... Ill start by saying I tried not to be baised as I am in average Joes guild and jts is awesome... but I did not include him on this list...

1. Darkko (When I think of all around I think of him. THe man is the master at tanking. If you have ever been on a run with him in wt4, you wont get touched... ever...Hes a great PVP player, very unselfish, will die for his team.. But most inportant he is the best damn GM Ive ever seen. I decided to stay with average joes cause they are my PL friends, but I did have the privledge to be in his guild.. He is the most active talkative positve GM. He gives you free items like its no big deal, plays games with prizes, goes to the towns just to shoot the **** with noobs..... has fun, and is just great all around... best part about it, is he is humble about it... A lot of the players mentioned our 1 trick ponies... He excels at all 3 classes, and I belive he is the only player with two toons on top 25... ... so my vote uniamously goes to him, its no wonder every guild wanted to merge with him)

2. Blakadder (I havent been in his guild, but ive heard some great things about him. He is dangerous whether its in PVP or PVE. He has Held DM together and driven them to #1 in the latest guild rankings..Hes a leader and a good player and ive never seen him be negative on forums or in town)

3. Cero (best mage period, end of story... He will work others without have any mythic weapons or items.. hes helpful on the forums, is a loyal person (no guild hopping). He can run elites with the best of them or devour PVP. His alternate toon scotchtape is also killer in PVP so he excels at other classes)

4. Boss (there isnt one warrior I fear the most in a PVP room. He has about 500000 PVE kills to boot as well. He is friendly and lead Hall of Fame to become a promised guild until their merge. Hes always friendly in the towns, and is the best in the auction house.)

5. XCS (lead SK from nothing to 2nd place and a successful merger with EOE. He is very unsliefh player and hard to bring down. He knows how to tank and is a very humble player)

6. XXXsaraiXX (best hands down time trailist in AL. hands down... not even close... in season 3 she (i think shes a she? held several records by herself (meaning she didnt have any teamates) and owned the dang record!! She is an elite farmer , and is also amazing at PVPas well which they usually dont always translate... )

7. Smoller (damn good mage... what impresses me about him is not only is he one of the top players rankings wise, he plays like it.. he has hit me with the most damage output of any mage period... his downfall is also his stregnth though, he flags a ridiculous amount for a mage...but that makes him go off by his lonesome and leave his team... , regardless, he belongs on here)

8. Defatsu (when it comes to rouge this is one of the best... Hes won 1 vs 1 tourney, was #1 to level to 31. his pvp numbers are good, hes a good time trailer... Reason is hes not higher on here is he isnt visible... nobody ever sees him helping anybody or in town, anywhere... ive never seen him in a pvp room... )

9. Rasi (Hes ranked #1 overall , he has to be in the top ten.. dangerous in PVP...... )

10. Yohoho (richest man in AL I swear... one of the best PVP/PVE combos... He has hopped around in guilds so I cant put his loyalty up there, but his play is enough to warrant the spot)

Honorable mentions
    Greyhowl, Hardek, Ryuzawa, Itoshi, Illuvatais, Clyster, Natrich, Ipredator, paulsebi, Chiyuk, Rutherford, Iciblon, Jexetta, Asterox, Hyun, Patrick, Psychobunny, carmany, RavagerX, Ramyun style, Exported Junk, tumadree, Melissamls, Xbabydom, Haligali, Psykopathic, Ukeewu, Energizeric, Jimmychong, Fruifi, Overheard, Snackie, DivenHawkz, demonassa, dubstepticons, Bobbyspy, Irish, Pedgon, Zidane, DrGrimmy

So that is the top 50 players in AL IMO....I did not include people that twink, or farm PVP kills, or that leave rooms once they die or if they dont have a good team (like limsyoker). I didnt include those guilds known for placing one of their members on the other team so they can destroy the team 5 vs 4 (like phillipine all stars was known for) I didnt have patrick or Hyun higher because simply put, they farm daily bard quests... over and over without killing boss... that doesnt take talent... IMO, but for hours played to do that, impressive...My top 10 was pretty balanced as well. , 4 rouges, 3 warriors, 3 mages
    While I'm flattered youd consider me that High Minty, I dont think I even belong in the top 50. I just play the Game. I dont think there is an accurate way to measure who is better than who because there are so many variables (equip,pet, level, skills, combos, and time spent in game) However from a guild stand point THis list made me a proud papa, 5 of the top 10 and 19 out of the top 50.. Couldnt ask for more... Go vengeance...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Honorable mentions

Thank you for this well thought and put review ! Good job I love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

There's way to many different factors to determine the top 10 or 50 best players in pvp, and the list would change due to the differing opinions of many different players and there are a lot of good players.
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

My Top 5 Best pvp(sorc class only)

1. Godstouch - few weeks after pvp launch i switch to sorc and start from the bottom. i remmber the days when he can only 5hits me.(Fireball stun-gun shot- lightning -charge attack- gunshot) thats how he always killed anyone Stunlock era. i hate him soo much not because he kills me alot but because of the trashtalks he shoots afterwards. but becuase of it, it made me strong. learned good things from him about sorc class and i believe he was the first to use fireball-light-shield-heal build.

-his suicide attack that stuns first then bring up shield. well, i copied it from him

2. Dingo(spell check) - the guy who first used shield-light-ice-fireball build. he was unstoppable during stunlock era. he can take down good warriors and rogue. The first time i saw him fight amazed me and thought "this guy is beast".

3. Sork - love this dude. He isnt cocky as the Godstouch. I list him 3rd for i meet him at 26cap which almost everyone have seen Godstouch's gameplay and lots of sorc follows.

3. Dubstepticon - we exchange build information. He helped me understand more with the class.

4. Geno (from DM, sorry bro i cant spell your name) - this guy is prolly the best support sorc. I was using dingo's build when i fight with his team and he made me realise that supporting the team, making team stay alive is the best way to play sorc.

5. Eggnog/Eggbreaker - a well played sorc. His k/d cant wiegh his skills.

-smoller - i havent heard of him from the early days only recently. but he is still good plus he has the top notch gears. i also love this guy. strong sorc
    - Rasi - lol how could i forgot my guildmate ******** one of the best

sorry if i only centers on one class. I just feels like that this class requires more PvP skills/talent than any other class. not being mean
    Last edited by Cero; 05-18-2013 at 05:21 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asahetek View Post
    There's way to many different factors to determine the top 10 or 50 best players in pvp, and the list would change due to the differing opinions of many different players and there are a lot of good players.
    I'm pretty sure we all know this. That's why I wanna hear people's opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

My Damage And Dps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks for the honorable mention, but the only reason I got ranked #1 (now replaced by Chiyuk ) was because I got lucky with an Arcane pet (Glacian) which boosted my achievement points. As some has mentioned already, the ones who can hold their own without mythic, and know about team play are more deserving...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Lol. at kill boosting in bard quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asaneiev View Post

My Damage And Dps
    Nice 100 goals