My old level 53 or level 54 bear named Tricotops got scammed/hacked. I'll tell you whwat happened. I was in Nuri's Hallows when a level 71 Mage asked me if I wanted to trade accounts. I said yes and he told me his email and password and I told him my. When I tried his email and password out, it didn't work! I was shocked to see that he had tricked me and given me his fake email and password. Anyways after that happened, I tried to log in my bear, but it didn't work! That guy changed my bear's password too. So then, I was really upset and angry. I emailed to Space Time Studios and told them that my account was scammed/hacked and that I desperately wanted to get my bear back, a few minutes later, I got a reply from STS and they told me that they sended me a brand new password for my bear. I tried it out and it worked! I played for a while and then I logged out. Well after a few minutes, I came back on and tried to log in my bear but it has said that my bear was banned forever! I tried to log in a few more times, but it still got the the same message! Plz help me! What should I do?