Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Top Guilds Listing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The Rank of hannas haven This week? Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Hey,
    Can I know where does our guild stands?
    Guild Name. <Phoenix Reborn>
    Thanks

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #763
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Is there anyway of being able to see how much total AP a guild that isnt in the top 50 has ? XD

Im hoping im being a nub on finding out the numbers for the only criteria a guild needs to gain ranking until getting closer to the LB XD

Much Love
    We do not reveal actual AP for guilds not in the top 50.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post
    We do not reveal actual AP for guilds not in the top 50.
    Any chance its something that can be requested lol be interesting to be able to see how far away at least might be from the rankings on lb xD
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hi

please Polish Heroes Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And Add my gulid on the list.

Regards Giasamar

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #767
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Week 42 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...bruary-19-2014

If you want to know where your guild ranks as of the 2014-02-19 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Inquiring about a guild that you are not a member of is generally frowned upon, especially by the members of the guild you are inquiring about. Please keep this in mind when requesting YOUR guild rank.

Frequent request list:
    (If you want to add/remove your guild to/from the frequent request list, post a request here.)

2. Deviant Misfits (+0)
    5. Farmers Inc (+0)
    6. Mastermind Ph (+0)
    7. Elitista (+0)
    8. Trickster (+2)
    12. Helden Von Heute (+0)
    18. Alte Garde (-2)
    19. The Lost Immortals (-1)
    24. Philippines Allstar (+0)
    27. Legenden Sterben Nie (+1)
    28. Team Philippines (+2)
    52. Insomnia (+5)
    56. Malaysian Pro (-1)
    57. Eminence (+2)
    59. Uroboros (+6)
    60. Magnum (+1)
    69. Elite Runners (+0)
    70. The Commandos Elite (+20)
    76. Purple Nation (-2)
    83. Omniscient Sanctum (-3)
    86. Lost Knights (+7)
    90. Silent Assault (+13)
    102. Casualties Of War (+4)
    118. Sons Of Jarl (-2)
    120. The Collective (+5)
    140. Average Joes (-8)
    146. Civitas Ph (+3)
    148. High Society (+32)
    165. 8 Mile (-5)
    183. Polish Heroes (+36)
    190. The Old Gang (-8)
    245. Judgement (-3)
    285. Kings Of Kaos (+1)
    464. Five Elements (-10)
    493. Trust And Honour (+0)
    543. Blood And Fire (-35)
    676. Will Of Guilded Heroes (-7)
    4644. High Warlord (-55)
    Last edited by H2N; 02-26-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #768
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by summerhanna View Post
    The Rank of hannas haven This week? Thank you
    9937. Hannas Haven (NEW)
    | | |

| |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Nearly in top 50
    INSOMNIA!

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #770
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Hey,
    Can I know where does our guild stands?
    Guild Name. <Phoenix Reborn>
    Thanks
    87. Phoenix Reborn (+1)
    | | |

| |

11. The Following User Says Thank You to H2N For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #771
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giasamar View Post
    please Polish Heroes Thx
    183. Polish Heroes (+36)

Added to frequent list http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1482777
    Last edited by H2N; 02-19-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    | | |

| |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Can we get a hundredths place decimal? Lpl

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

wow

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please legion maldita Ranking This week, thx

Enviado desde mi Orange Daytona mediante Tapatalk

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guerreroscuro View Post
    Please legion maldita Ranking This week, thx

Enviado desde mi Orange Daytona mediante Tapatalk
    68. Legion Maldita (+0)
    | | |

| |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wanted to voice concerns regarding the way the current guild rankings are done. Im currently in a guild where 14000 aps are required to join. The guild all lvl 36 players or a few twinks if ur main is in. Our averages are well above even for k/d. The only thing missing is we have limited our number to under 300. How is the top 50 leaderboard mathmatically relevant on any level if stats dont matter as much as just recruiting as many people as you possibly can?
    Why not just change leaderboard to most members or most lvl 36 members and do away w stats in any specific area? The current system allows for example say a guild of 1k players w 9k ap to be ranked higher then a guild w 100 members having the full 16400 aps. I just dont see how it's an accurate depiction of how good a guild is.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #777
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bilabongtv View Post
    I wanted to voice concerns regarding the way the current guild rankings are done. Im currently in a guild where 14000 aps are required to join. The guild all lvl 36 players or a few twinks if ur main is in. Our averages are well above even for k/d. The only thing missing is we have limited our number to under 300. How is the top 50 leaderboard mathmatically relevant on any level if stats dont matter as much as just recruiting as many people as you possibly can?
    Why not just change leaderboard to most members or most lvl 36 members and do away w stats in any specific area? The current system allows for example say a guild of 1k players w 9k ap to be ranked higher then a guild w 100 members having the full 16400 aps. I just dont see how it's an accurate depiction of how good a guild is.
    How many 14K APs members does your guild have? As of the February-19-2014 listing, you would only need 176 members of 14K APs to make the top 50 listing, and then your guild's above averages in the other categories would probably result in a much higher final rank.

We want more than just the guild size (i.e. the amount of APs the guild has) to be the sole determining factor in the guild rank. While it takes APs to make the top 50, the final ranking for the top 50 guilds is not determined by APs alone, and as you can see from the top guilds listing, APs is not even that important a factor in determining the final rankings of the top guilds listing.

It's easy enough to lessen the value of APs in determining the top guilds listing, and hence lessen the importance of the size of the guild in determining the top guilds listing. It would still require the guild to be of some size though, as it wouldn't make sense for a guild of 10 to make the top guilds listing, regardless of how great those 10 are. For example, we could just as easily pick the top 250 guilds in APs, and then calculate the ranks for the other categories for the top 250 guilds in APs, and the top 50 in average rank would make the final list. Thoughts?

(I agree with Saf that there will never be a rating/ranking system that satisfies everyone. Every guild has its own merits, and it's impossible to build a system to recognize the merits of every single guild.)
    Last edited by H2N; 02-24-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    | | |

| |

19. The Following User Says Thank You to H2N For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you both for your quick responses to my post.

Safiras I'm sure u have properly deduced which guild I'm in and your words across the board seem very accurate. I couldn't be happier being a small part of this amazing guild. That being said though I am also an individual player who needed to work his butt off just to get this opportunity. It does me or players like me no great service if I don't at least voice concerns I have regarding the systems accuracy whether it changes or not. Whether a player is from a highly well respected guild or a new guild he/ she formed w a few friends I would hope they would voice concerns they genuinely had.

@H2N I believe that by changing the total Aps a guild has acquired to an average per member like the other stats currently listed and using that as the starting point for top 50 will result in the most accurate depiction of guild strength. To address ur concern regarding having a guild of 10 elite members just making a guild I would say set a minimum member requirement for the amount of members. 100 members is very doable for most guilds and it will promote achievement in playing rather then just mass recruiting. The current system doesn't seem to promote that. Instead it promotes guilds overrun w thousands of members to occupy the few top 50 spots and hinders smaller guilds from ever starting or gaining recognition within the community. As for your suggestion yes it would result in a more accurate depiction of guild achievement and it's a very intelligent idea but it doesn't fully address the situation of the small guild just starting out w members focusing on achievements to be better it still makes the system dependent upon number of players. I'm just not sure why anyone really needs a guild of 1,000 members for any reason other then that. Can those players really know each other that well if the guild is a revolving door?

Either way and whatever Sts decides to do. Thanks for listening and responding. Without a great development team and Mods and Admins doing a great job as you all do I would never have been able to bring up this concern. So please don't take this as a rant or not think that I hold alot of respect for the wonderful game you all created and continue to make great!

Other suggestions- make top 100 instead of 50 to give more guilds a shot a seeing themselves move up the lb.
    Also potentially raise the lvl at which you count toward guild stats to 10 lvls below the cap maybe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Pheonix has stayed on the list consistently, and has had only 300 members (311 max) for the past 3 months. There's no way to prove people have a specific amount of AP over 10K, so we don't even have an AP restriction. Having a max count of 300 members should not be hindering a guild from making the list at all.

Changing the AP ranking to be an average would, as H2N said, make for guilds of 10 or 20 people being listed as top guilds. A guild is about having people online to play with, and to achieve that, you do need a certain amount of people. Real life happens and some will always be off tending to that at one time or another.

The top 50 by AP gives guilds something to work for together as a unit. This group goal was what bonded our core members together and solidified the guild's foundation. I would hate to see other guilds lose out on the chance to work and achieve this together. Top 250? There's no effort needed there.

If anything, I would like to see Elite Kills be added to both character sheets and the ranking chart. This would make a lot more balance with PVE players, rather than having the ranks weighted so heavily to PVP.

Edit to add:

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post
    For example, we could just as easily pick the top 250 guilds in APs, and then calculate the ranks for the other categories for the top 250 guilds in APs, and the top 50 in average rank would make the final list. Thoughts?
    If this was done, how would the other 200 guilds know where they needed to improve? If you rank them by all categories and then don't show their standings, they can never know where their weak points are.

By needing only one category to initially make the list, guilds at least know what they need to work on. Building AP's builds player quality too - you can't get all your elite AP's without improving as a player, so it's win-win.
    Last edited by Serancha; 02-25-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi may I know our guild ranking? Guild name is Awakening. It's a new guild. Thanks!