Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Top Guilds Listing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I like the fact of how u explained rankings once in top 50 , ach points go out the window...than its based on actual numbers, so those guilds inflating numbers (quanitity over quality) might make top 50 bu not be as higher ranked.....I like it can't wait to see the results....I do like the sub categories listed like cero mentioned, so you can see what other guilds and your guild is good at and what you can improve on... there will always be guild hoppers as people come and go, tha can't be avoided but I think most gms take precations to adding a known "guild hopper"..good luck to all guilds.....this should be fun...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

what about a harder goal ctf captures per death as a lot of flaggers spend way less time killing and to be fair and equal this star should be included

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djironlung For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    what about a harder goal ctf captures per death as a lot of flaggers spend way less time killing and to be fair and equal this star should be included
    Great idea to include CTF C/D.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post
    Great idea to include CTF C/D.

aw lol, 9.5death/400+ flags

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

I can feel people flocking away from guilds. I better log in and give away gold to be safe...lol
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I think what can also hurt a guild standing is the amount of members. since many of the statistics revolve around K/D ratio. and activity. Can you also add guild member numbers. I can see that guilds with lower numbers and better stats can greatly increase a standing.

thanks for the list

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I think what can also hurt a guild standing is the amount of members. since many of the statistics revolve around K/D ratio. and activity. Can you also add guild member numbers. I can see that guilds with lower numbers and better stats can greatly increase a standing.

If the guild doesn't have enough members, it may not have enough total achievement points to make the list. On the other hand, if the guild has lots of members, that may negatively affect the guild's averages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Thanks for the hard work in compiling the list devs!

#1 baby, yeah!

Sometimes GM of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blakadder View Post
    Thanks for the hard work in compiling the list devs!

#1 baby, yeah!
    grats

now we'll just gonna wait if devs gonna include a prize:P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

H2n, awesome rankings thanks just suggestion to make it more fair and more accurate..way too many catergories for active members, was easily skewed by creating new guild so old retired members aren't counted I thi k 7d 30 d is enough, not 1d for example we are ahead of eos in every single gameplay category, everysingle one, but because they created new guild they are 100% active in several categories which kind of skews results...but thanks for ranking grats to dm,..this os firsr time deal so im sure feedback wo uld be appreciated. ..you have 2 categories for pve, 2 for ctf kills, 2 for ctf flags, but 5 for active members....that weighs heavily on that category, should be 2 like every other category...also why not achv/m ? % of members on lb? Huge grats to dm, they did it legit...
    Last edited by Darko; 05-09-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Top 6 in only a month of being formed. Thank you Arcane legends in behalf of Mastermind Ph

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    H2n, awesome rankings thanks just suggestion to make it more fair and more accurate..way too many catergories for active members, was easily skewed by creating new guild so old retired members aren't counted I thi k 7d 30 d is enough, not 1d for example we are ahead of eos in every single gameplay category, everysingle one, but because they created new guild they are 100% active in several categories which kind of skews results...but thanks for ranking grats to dm,..this os firsr time deal so im sure feedback wo uld be appreciated. ..you have 2 categories for pve, 2 for ctf kills, 2 for ctf flags, but 5 for active members....that weighs heavily on that category, should be 2 like every other category...also why not achv/m ? % of members on lb? Huge grats to dm, they did it legit...
    Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. We will keep it in mind as we consider what changes/tweaks (if any) should be made. To be fair, we felt that the activity level of the guild should be just as important as the accomplishment of the guild, to keep the guild from getting stale and complacent on past glories, so that's one reason that the categories are approximately 50% activity and 50% accomplishment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yehey.. top 13.. blacklisted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Thanks so much for the ranking. It is the pleasure for Chivalrous Union to stand on the 4th place. We will work hard to keep climbing up.

I agree with most od the categories, but I have a doubt on the Average Account Age. Do you think that this will discourage us to recruit mates who joined the game lately?

Besides, it wil be of great help if you can list out the guikd size as well. You know, it's a disaster for us to count the number of members by scrolling down the guild list and count by hand.

Thanks again. And our congratulations to all the guilds that have been included in the list. Statistics can reflect factual data, but the BEST guild in one's mind may be the guild that you enjoy staying for your whole game life, not necessarily due to their ranking.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lok For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

3rd most Achievement Points!! Awesome

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Congratz Epitome of SK for bein' 2nd~!

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lok View Post
    Thanks so much for the ranking. It is the pleasure for Chivalrous Union to stand on the 4th place. We will work hard to keep climbing up.

I agree with most od the categories, but I have a doubt on the Average Account Age. Do you think that this will discourage us to recruit mates who joined the game lately?

Besides, it wil be of great help if you can list out the guikd size as well. You know, it's a disaster for us to count the number of members by scrolling down the guild list and count by hand.

Thanks again. And our congratulations to all the guilds that have been included in the list. Statistics can reflect factual data, but the BEST guild in one's mind may be the guild that you enjoy staying for your whole game life, not necessarily due to their ranking.
    Average Account Age is just 1 of 13 categories. If the candidate can positively contribute to the guild in the other 12 categories, that's a net positive.

As for not including the actual guild size in the listing, we decided pretty early on that revealing that information would be too divisive, and we wanted to judge the quality of a guild on other factors rather than just the raw number of guild members.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Average Account Age is just 1 of 13 categories. If the candidate can positively contribute to the guild in the other 12 categories, that's a net positive.

As for not including the actual guild size in the listing, we decided pretty early on that revealing that information would be too divisive, and we wanted to judge the quality of a guild on other factors rather than just the raw number of guild members.
    Thanks H2N for your prompt reply.

For better guild organization, would you mind if I send you a PM in forum to ask for my guild size, and then can you please help to check for us? I believe that you don't have to scroll down the list and count by hand, right?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lok For This Useful Post: