Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Default signature

Payin 50k-100k dependin if its prooo, to someone to take a pic of me ingame and make a sig of it post ur ingame name an time if u wana meet up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Payin 50k-100k dependin if its prooo, to someone to take a pic of me ingame and make a sig of it post ur ingame name an time if u wana meet up
    Here's my entries ^_^

Name:  Contest Mark 1.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  contest mark 2.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  48.8 KB

Hope u will like it
    Last edited by Totoymagic; 05-02-2013 at 04:37 AM.
    "Be Nice and Be Fair" - TotoyMagic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Update: Sorry, declining from the contest.

Note: To everyone who wants to use this sig, please pm me in forums.
    Last edited by marshmallow; 05-13-2013 at 12:42 AM.

My IGN: Marshi (Mage), Xhu (Warrior) | Click here to see my signature artworks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    You always leave that sign, marsh,
    Justice, Courage, Courtesy, and Loyalty - Code of Chivalry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I've just updated and submitted my post above. Or click here please (opens a new window)

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheJunk View Post
    You always leave that sign, marsh,
    It's just another way of saying -reserved- and also giving hint that I'm interested to join the contest
    Last edited by marshmallow; 05-02-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Here's mine. I hope you'll like my entry.
    this is nice marsh... not pure cartoon siggy unlike the others u made before

ur siggs is now evolving like on my siggys collection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totoymagic View Post
    this is nice marsh... not pure cartoon siggy unlike the others u made before

ur siggs is now evolving like on my siggys collection
    It's the opposite actually. I used to do sigs like yours then lately, I tried to do cartoon-ish.
    It depends really on what's going on my mind. Basically, the cartoon/anime-themes are just recent and I tried to be consistent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

It's the opposite actually. I used to do sigs like yours then lately, I tried to do cartoon-ish.
    It depends really on what's going on my mind. Basically, the cartoon/anime-themes are just recent and I tried to be consistent.

Off Topic:

how i wish marsh i can make siggys like yours, i think i need more practice to be like you.. i want to learn how you make those kind of siggys.. maybe i need some pointers coming from you.. can you give me some hint?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Meet me ingame guys to get MY toons picture of what he looks like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Off Topic:

how i wish marsh i can make siggys like yours, i think i need more practice to be like you.. i want to learn how you make those kind of siggys.. maybe i need some pointers coming from you.. can you give me some hint?
    i'm not that dude, but I saw your thread in fan art.

your font selection is questionable. you've used maybe 1 or 2 decent fonts and then you have a slew with eyesore graffiti.
    80% of your sigs contain an image being stretched out of proportion. when you resize, keep the aspect ratio.

a lot of the images you use as a background are not signature worthy in the first place.
    you want something that is clean and not too busy or heavily textured.

the toonami signature from your thread is probably your best.
    the color scheme and layout are good and aside from the font and text placement, it doesn't look too bad.
    red, white, blue's in the skies. summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Red face

I just got some new fonts and shtuffs today so I had a lot of fun with this. ^^ They're all the same sig, just different border types so you can choose which is to your liking. Hope you like one of 'em! xD Also, if for some reason the font is not your style - I can change it for you, while keeping the same effect...

Last edited by HerbalEssence; 05-03-2013 at 09:48 AM.

~Delirium~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elbowroom View Post
    i'm not that dude, but I saw your thread in fan art.

your font selection is questionable. you've used maybe 1 or 2 decent fonts and then you have a slew with eyesore graffiti.
    80% of your sigs contain an image being stretched out of proportion. when you resize, keep the aspect ratio.

a lot of the images you use as a background are not signature worthy in the first place.
    you want something that is clean and not too busy or heavily textured.

the toonami signature from your thread is probably your best.
    the color scheme and layout are good and aside from the font and text placement, it doesn't look too bad.
    thanks for the criticism.. may i ask you why using my font is questionable? what do you mean by that? is there any reason using any font which i think is applicable and can be readable on sigs is not good? 500x100 is very though when you want to make a High Definition sig, and look Sir Elbowroom im not claiming im good at my field, and i know you read on my post that i need some pointers to Marshmallow, you can ask him. even all the sig i made is not worth for you, FYI all siggys i made in my thread is for free and your the only one who didn't like it, all the siggy users love them much. can you make and give me some siggys that you think worth enough to be used by someone, and make those for free. Im not pro dude im starting to learn how to do use my apps. thanks for the eye opener comment.. by the way im happy if you can teach me and give me an excellent example signature made by you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

thanks for the criticism.. may i ask you why using my font is questionable? what do you mean by that? is there any reason using any font which i think is applicable and can be readable on sigs is not good? 500x100 is very though when you want to make a High Definition sig, and look Sir Elbowroom im not claiming im good at my field, and i know you read on my post that i need some pointers to Marshmallow, you can ask him. even all the sig i made is not worth for you, FYI all siggys i made in my thread is for free and your the only one who didn't like it, all the siggy users love them much. can you make and give me some siggys that you think worth enough to be used by someone, and make those for free. Im not pro dude im starting to learn how to do use my apps. thanks for the eye opener comment.. by the way im happy if you can teach me and give me an excellent example signature made by you
    if my comments came across as too critical or disparaging, my bad. I assumed you were looking for feedback on how you could improve your sigs.
    I wasn't trying to attack you or your sigs. I'll be more mindful of my word choice and tone in the future.

I appreciate anyone who takes time to make contributions to the community, regardless of what I personally think of the contributor or his contributions.
    obviously, your sigs have value if people are using them.

as far as being the only one to not like the actual design of your sigs, lol. I'm sure there are others that share my viewpoint, but aren't going to say anything.
    the only reason I said anything negative about them is because, again, I thought you wanted tips on making better sigs.

I'll fall back now, peace.
    red, white, blue's in the skies. summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elbowroom View Post
    if my comments came across as too critical or disparaging, my bad. I assumed you were looking for feedback on how you could improve your sigs.
    I wasn't trying to attack you or your sigs. I'll be more mindful of my word choice and tone in the future.

I appreciate anyone who takes time to make contributions to the community, regardless of what I personally think of the contributor or his contributions.
    obviously, your sigs have value if people are using them.

as far as being the only one to not like the actual design of your sigs, lol. I'm sure there are others that share my viewpoint, but aren't going to say anything.
    the only reason I said anything negative about them is because, again, I thought you wanted tips on making better sigs.

I'll fall back now, peace.
    yeah i want some tips, but from your previous comment where are those tips coming from you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Here's mine. I hope you'll like my entry.
    That's a great looking sig that you have there, Marsh!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I think Lwmark more like it if he's toon is on his siggy. based on what he said above there
    Meet me ingame guys to get MY toons picture of what he looks like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDagger View Post
    I think Lwmark more like it if he's toon is on his siggy. based on what he said above there
    It would be kind of him if he can post a screenshot of himself since we have quite some time difference. Never had the chance to meet him online since his character 'Lwmark' can't be found.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

It would be kind of him if he can post a screenshot of himself since we have quite some time difference. Never had the chance to meet him online since his character 'Lwmark' can't be found.
    exactly, last time on his contest i pm me here but no replies so. i decided to made my own but still another changes happen

Post a screenshot Lwmark so contestants can make it. i think they will be happy even what kind of position

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I cant take screenies or i would, maybe someone can, an post it on here for others to see, ill pay someone 25k just to take a couple screenies an post here for everyone ,) .

Leav ur ign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I cant take screenies or i would, maybe someone can, an post it on here for others to see, ill pay someone 25k just to take a couple screenies an post here for everyone ,) .

Leav ur ign
    I'm currently on. Are you on at this moment?